Search this Thread

Old 04-17-08, 07:18 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
HAHAHA... all the short ppl make me slouch

oh yea and that was january FREEZING
You Hawaii guys are more than welcome to hang in Chicago next January. It will be good times with our terrible wind chill. I'm movin to Hawaii. I always look on the bright side, at least I can wear Hawaiin shirts like Tom Selleck!!!!
Old 04-17-08, 07:29 AM
MLIAISON
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love my Hawaii tshirts!...in the summer I look as big and bright as the Kool-Aid fruit punch mascot lmao.
Old 04-17-08, 07:33 AM
almacruel
Pole Position

I think we need a picture from our Alaska clublexus members in order to average out the temperature in this thread....
Old 04-17-08, 07:36 AM
Caoboy
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MLIAISON
Feathers huh

Next time I go to the dealership, im going to read the sticker...

(No Animals were harmed during the production of this vehicle)
This better be there!

Maybe you should look into what leather is made of. If you are going to go all PETA, you better start looking into buying a more animal friendly car.
Old 04-17-08, 07:38 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by almacruel
I think we need a picture from our Alaska clublexus members in order to average out the temperature in this thread....
I'll be in Alaska in one month and see if I can locate a dealer or local club. My guess is, they all like Tom Selleck up there and have fake palm trees on the CL Alaska members lawns. Only one thing, the Ferrari is replaced with an IS AWD with chains.
Old 04-17-08, 07:40 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

I love my Hawaii tshirts!...in the summer I look as big and bright as the Kool-Aid fruit punch mascot lmao.
That reminds me of when Dane Cook did that "Not So Kool-Aid" skit and called that cartoon a "Glass Bitc*" that was hilarious. He stated, "Coming through the wall is not cool, using the front door is cool."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP1USaPMXpI
Old 04-17-08, 07:42 AM
almacruel
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Brian231
I'll be in Alaska in one month and see if I can locate a dealer or local club. My guess is, they all like Tom Selleck up there and have fake palm trees on the CL Alaska members lawns. Only one thing, the Ferrari is replaced with an IS AWD with chains.

I drove my IS AWD once in the snow and I promised myself I would never do that again.. it was horrblie worst part was when i was on the highway and the salt truck cut me off and was throwing salt at my car

On a side note the birds are still attacking my seat Horrblie picture but I took it with my phone since I forgot to take the picture last night when i got out of work

Old 04-17-08, 11:36 AM
Little E
Lexus Champion

I drove my IS AWD once in the snow and I promised myself I would never do that again.. it was horrblie worst part was when i was on the highway and the salt truck cut me off and was throwing salt at my car

On a side note the birds are still attacking my seat Horrblie picture but I took it with my phone since I forgot to take the picture last night when i got out of work

Oh...okay. I get a clearer picture of what you're talking about now. Yeah those feather looking things are part of the material in upholstery. Wonder why it's coming out of your seat?
Old 04-17-08, 11:47 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Man, that is upsetting to see your seat do that. I see what you are talking about now. As long as you have not been wearing any "Down Feather" clothing, I would run back to the dealer. I looked at my seats on my lunch to see if I could ID any feather assembly.
Old 04-17-08, 11:50 AM
MLIAISON
Lead Lap

hmmm...how do you get rid of that? I would take it to Lexus and complain and tell them that its falling apart lmao...and to fix it right now or else!!! LOL(ofcourse maybe a little nicer without the threat in there....merely for comical purpose only).
Old 04-17-08, 11:54 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

hmmm...how do you get rid of that? I would take it to Lexus and complain and tell them that its falling apart lmao...and to fix it right now or else!!! LOL(ofcourse maybe a little nicer without the threat in there....merely for comical purpose only).
Richie: You attract more bee's with honey!!!!
Old 04-17-08, 12:03 PM
almacruel
Pole Position

I don't wear any of those huge feather clothing jackets.... This picture was this morning and last week I even plucked it lol
Old 04-17-08, 01:44 PM
almacruel
Pole Position

So is everyone tring to tell me that I got the limited edition Feather seat package....
Old 04-17-08, 01:47 PM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

So is everyone tring to tell me that I got the limited edition Feather seat package....
Semi Annaline "Down Feather" Equipped Seating with powered 10 way control. Let's not forgt perforated with heated and ventilated control.
Old 04-17-08, 01:47 PM
MLIAISON
Lead Lap

I thought u got the 'OL MCDONALD Goat Fur Farm Package lol.

Quick Reply: Driver Seat Feathers