IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

SoCal..prices of IS250 and 350?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-08, 05:39 PM
wj4
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SoCal..prices of IS250 and 350?

Hello all, I'm considering either the IS250 or IS350 as my next car. The 250 will get better MPG, but the 350 will have more ***** under the hood. The cars have been out for a while...is it possible to get the car for invoice or under? Coming from a BMW, I must say that there's a lot of options you can add on a Lexus, lol. All I want are navigation and the ML sound.

This is probably the 3rd time that I'm looking into the IS..at least the 350. If they made the car in stick, I would've bought one around the time it came out..but now longer trips in traffic is pushing me towards an auto, heh.

Also anyone had any feedback on the Lexus dealership in Glendale?

If you guys don't mind, please post up how much you paid OTD and what options you have. Thanks
Old 05-14-08, 05:43 PM
slee18
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You will probably get under invoice the way the economy is going. 250 will get a better deal than a 350 since 350 a rare breed.
Old 05-14-08, 05:44 PM
IS_NIICE
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

hey wj4, it's me Ron. my car was 44,500 otd. sticker on it was 44,800. ive heard of people getting theirs in the high 30's
Old 05-14-08, 05:45 PM
Monkey250
Driver School Candidate

I'm pretty sure theres a thread on what everyone paid for their ISx50.

Mine. 2008 IS250 6MT with AFS/18 wheels $31,000 otd. I think I could of pushed it more.

Im getting about 25-26 mpg right now, but I drive about 75% hwy and at 80mph.
Old 05-14-08, 05:47 PM
IS_NIICE
Racer

btw. you can probably trade with someone, im sure some people on the forum would be down to do this.
Old 05-14-08, 05:50 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

as long as you're not looking for a rare package combination, you should be able to get very good pricing.
Old 05-14-08, 05:50 PM
wj4
Rookie

Originally Posted by Monkey250
I'm pretty sure theres a thread on what everyone paid for their ISx50.

Mine. 2008 IS250 6MT with AFS/18 wheels $31,000 otd. I think I could of pushed it more.

Im getting about 25-26 mpg right now, but I drive about 75% hwy and at 80mph.
Hi, I'm sure there is. Every car board I've been on has a "How much you paid for your car" thread. I just find it a tad bit bias because there are members through out the country, if not the world. So what John paid in Xville doesn't necessary reflect the price I can get here. Wow, you got a really good deal on your car!

Ron, is your 350 fully loaded? That's the same price I paid for my 335i, lol. Give or take $100.
Old 05-14-08, 05:53 PM
wj4
Rookie

Originally Posted by projectdna
as long as you're not looking for a rare package combination, you should be able to get very good pricing.
I'm looking for the white exterior with beige or black interior, I don't really care. I don't want any sports package (unless you get better seats and/or steering wheel, heh). It's going to be slammed on TE37s if I do get it.
Old 05-14-08, 05:55 PM
IS_NIICE
Racer

Originally Posted by wj4
Hi, I'm sure there is. Every car board I've been on has a "How much you paid for your car" thread. I just find it a tad bit bias because there are members through out the country, if not the world. So what John paid in Xville doesn't necessary reflect the price I can get here. Wow, you got a really good deal on your car!

Ron, is your 350 fully loaded? That's the same price I paid for my 335i, lol. Give or take $100.
well it's kind of weird. i have the X-Package which is a complete other subdivision of the ISX50 line. it is basically a combination of both sport, and luxury packages. with that said i have the most loaded X-Package available--every single thing you can order it with, although it still lacks ML and headlight washers. so yes it's loaded, but there's definitely more out there available. if you wanted an IS with ML, you'd need a luxury package..but you wouldn't get the sport suspension or other stuff. you can also get a sport with ML, but it will have gray trim and no wood. it is kind of weird to explain. but basically, if you're looking for an ML--take whatever you can get as they don't come around too often.
Old 05-14-08, 05:57 PM
IS_NIICE
Racer

Originally Posted by wj4
I'm looking for the white exterior with beige or black interior, I don't really care. I don't want any sports package (unless you get better seats and/or steering wheel, heh). It's going to be slammed on TE37s if I do get it.
im telling you, there are countless people on here that would trade cars with you. stick 335i with i-drive people, take this guys car!
Old 05-14-08, 05:59 PM
wj4
Rookie

Originally Posted by IS_NIICE
well it's kind of weird. i have the X-Package which is a complete other subdivision of the ISX50 line. it is basically a combination of both sport, and luxury packages. with that said i have the most loaded X-Package available--every single thing you can order it with, although it still lacks ML and headlight washers. so yes it's loaded, but there's definitely more out there available. if you wanted an IS with ML, you'd need a luxury package..but you wouldn't get the sport suspension or other stuff. you can also get a sport with ML, but it will have gray trim and no wood. it is kind of weird to explain. but basically, if you're looking for an ML--take whatever you can get as they don't come around too often.
Man, that is quite confusing. This leads to the next question...does ML sound that MUCH better than the standard system?

I don't really care about if I get the wood trim or not. What is included in the sports package? I would assume at least bigger wheels and grippier tires?
Old 05-14-08, 06:01 PM
IS_NIICE
Racer

Originally Posted by wj4
Man, that is quite confusing. This leads to the next question...does ML sound that MUCH better than the standard system?

I don't really care about if I get the wood trim or not. What is included in the sports package? I would assume at least bigger wheels and grippier tires?
haha trust me the sport package is whack on the IS. not worth your time whatsoever. the ML is RIDICULOUS. it is 14 speakers of straight killa. plus it plays dvd's on the nav screen and you can diy a e-brake bypass to watch while driving. cheap *** idrive and logic7 can't do that!
Old 05-14-08, 06:03 PM
wj4
Rookie

So does that mean that if I want the ML, I would have to get the navi by default? lol.
Old 05-14-08, 06:04 PM
wj4
Rookie

PS you got your 350 when it came out right? I know for sure you got it before the 335i went on the market. i still had the Evo then, lol.
Old 05-14-08, 06:05 PM
IS_NIICE
Racer

Originally Posted by wj4
So does that mean that if I want the ML, I would have to get the navi by default? lol.
yeah all ML's include navigation. i have navigation, but i do not have ML. if i could go back in time--i would have gotten the baby blue Luxury package with ML right next to my car instead. i had no idea that ML played DVD's at the time--that would have been a dealbreaker for me!

Quick Reply: SoCal..prices of IS250 and 350?