IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Just wanted to thank everyone for a great time and all your help! Its time to replace

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-08, 01:25 PM
Joeb427
Lexus Fanatic

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Brian231
So Joe,

You finally decided to ditch the 250 (LOL)?
Yeah,just can't fight it anymore.
I work from home now so I don't need AWD for winter.
Old 06-04-08, 12:40 PM
dkaplan435
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Holy crap! I'll really miss seeing you around, but let's stay in touch for sure. Can you PM me your email address? I'll make sure you are aware of picnics or whatever so you can hang w/ your homies.

Dave
Old 06-04-08, 03:23 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by dkaplan435
Holy crap! I'll really miss seeing you around, but let's stay in touch for sure. Can you PM me your email address? I'll make sure you are aware of picnics or whatever so you can hang w/ your homies.

Dave
Thanks Dave! I have your card so I will send you an email from my personal
Old 06-07-08, 10:24 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

okay so looks like I am going to keep the IS and trade in her TSX. RDX is going to be the replacement in the near future. Drove it today and I am actually pretty impressed with it. I didnt mind driving it myself. Its pretty peepy with the turbo and its MUCH more comfortable then the previous Acura's I have owned and her TSX. It has more then enough room for what we need and most important she like it and felt comfortable driving it. here a just a few pics I took to share with everyone...

thats all. I am also very impressed with the Acura navigation as I was in the past. They did away with the touch screen but still very user friendly. Works while in motion also Honda did a great job taking the CRV and using it in the Acura line up. Hope all goes well and if so you are all stuck with me for a little longer...(LOL)
Old 06-07-08, 10:34 AM
iceman1117
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WoooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you might be staying with us after all. GROUP HUG!! LOL!
Old 06-07-08, 10:40 AM
ExTrEmE99
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I knew you werent going to leave the Lexus family
Old 06-07-08, 10:48 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

WHAT?!? the choice was between your IS350 and a TSX??? wtf man... theres NO CHOICE to make there

BTW,

Looks like you havent shaved your legs in a while in that last pic its summer man hows it gonna look when you wear your Borat sling thingy
Old 06-07-08, 10:59 AM
Joeb427
Lexus Fanatic

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

That's a nice SUV,Mike.
Can't get hurt with an Acura.
Glad to read you're staying with the IS which means here too.
Old 06-07-08, 11:23 AM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Jeez. Now I have to cancel the 100 balloons and circus animals I ordered for your farewell party. LOL.

Good to see that you are hanging around. Are you actually going to SC your car?
Old 06-07-08, 12:45 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by VikDiddy
Jeez. Now I have to cancel the 100 balloons and circus animals I ordered for your farewell party. LOL.

Good to see that you are hanging around. Are you actually going to SC your car?
Its okay we wont tell them just yet I am all for a party

hopefully this works out...she is out in it today and seems to really like it.
Old 06-07-08, 12:51 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
WHAT?!? the choice was between your IS350 and a TSX??? wtf man... theres NO CHOICE to make there

BTW,

Looks like you havent shaved your legs in a while in that last pic its summer man hows it gonna look when you wear your Borat sling thingy
NEW "TSX" out just killed the value of the car and I lease. I wont turn in a car and give them $$$...They know what they need to do and I am ready to hand over the car. Its about 16 mos with less then 10k miles on it and really clean. we never use it as I hate to drive it. seats are SOO terrible in the old TSX. cant say how they are in the new model. I only got it because of the good deal from my friend and to her its just a car...

I stopped shaving my legs in high school didnt know that was still the "cool" thing to do haha....im waiting for my TeinSS present you where giving me for staying around
Old 06-07-08, 12:56 PM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by passnu2
okay so looks like I am going to keep the IS and trade in her TSX. RDX is going to be the replacement in the near future. Drove it today and I am actually pretty impressed with it. I didnt mind driving it myself. Its pretty peepy with the turbo and its MUCH more comfortable then the previous Acura's I have owned and her TSX. It has more then enough room for what we need and most important she like it and felt comfortable driving it. here a just a few pics I took to share with everyone...

thats all. I am also very impressed with the Acura navigation as I was in the past. They did away with the touch screen but still very user friendly. Works while in motion also Honda did a great job taking the CRV and using it in the Acura line up. Hope all goes well and if so you are all stuck with me for a little longer...(LOL)
Mike,

That is the exact same car my sister traded her MDX for last week. She has the turbo and gray on gray. She really likes the vehicle.
Old 06-07-08, 09:31 PM
jns350
Lexus Champion

Alright Mike! I knew you would pull a rabbit out of your hat! Way to go! Get the Wifey to Likey the RDX and keep the IS Wheww gave us a scare there for a moment
Old 06-07-08, 10:01 PM
SebsIS350
Driver

haha awesome, glad your not leaving us . The RDX is sweet. I saw one drive by me and i just couldn't help and stare. Never had a feeling like that about an SUV.
Old 06-09-08, 09:26 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

back to letting the car go. Her car just wont make sense to trade in so I will drive her car till the lease is up and will trade my car in for the new one.

For those who sent PM's please watch the classified section as I will be listing the items that make sense to remove from the car. I didn't keep the PM's anyone had originally sent so please re send them.

Thanks everyone!
Mike

Quick Reply: Just wanted to thank everyone for a great time and all your help! Its time to replace