IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Buttons around NAV stick when car has been sitting in sun....

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-08 | 01:46 PM
file82
Driver

did you accidently get some soda/sugar/protein on the buttons?
Old 06-25-08 | 03:27 PM
sincityIS
Lexus Champion

No, no liquid or anything. It is only when the plastic softens due to the heat that makes them stick.

Lobux, I know you wanted to sound smart (condescending) in that previous post, but there are some things you forgot to consider before you jumped to a conclusion, very ill-advised by the way.

Maybe there are more things I LIKE about the IS than the Audi, hence why I bought one. Yes there are several things about the Audi that are better, but there must have been a few more that were more important to me or else I would not be driving the IS, right. So now explain your insipid rant for anything other than just being a ball buster.

If you don't have anything productive to say, don't waste your time, my time, or any of the other members who have indirectly gotten dumber for reading your post.

I love you guys.
Old 06-25-08 | 03:33 PM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Originally Posted by sincityIS
...If you don't have anything productive to say, don't waste your time, my time, or any of the other members who have indirectly gotten dumber for reading your post.

I love you guys.
Nice. So now I'm being condescending. You should really take a look at the three fingers pointing back at you. Your posts are complaints. You never take action, you never post solutions, you post complaints and excuses for why you can't/won't address solving your problems.

So, if you don't have anything productive to say, don't waste your time, my time or any of the other member's time who have directly got the impression from you that Lexus builds a crap car and Audi is better. And let's not even talk about dumber when you're the one complaining about issues you refuse to solve.

1 love.
Old 06-25-08 | 03:40 PM
sincityIS
Lexus Champion

Oh, there you go again with your inaccurate analysis. I do have an appoint in 10 days to bring it in to the dealer for ALL the problems I have, not just the ones listed. I do have more important things to worry about that my car at this time so I have not been proactive taking it in.
I have however posted about my car leaning long ago and I did in fact bring it in to the dealer for this problem. They explained to me that it was within factory specs and pointed out about 5 or 6 others that leaned as well. I know this is an inherent problem with Toyotas because, like you, this is by far not the first Toyota I have owned, but I keep returning don't I. I have had to correct the lean on all my Toyotas with coilovers.
Enough said I am done, do your research before accuse.
Old 06-25-08 | 03:41 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Enough bickering. This thread is closed.