IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Had this car for less than a month and just got my 1st ticket

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-08, 06:11 PM
crazybuggy
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2slow
1. Why would you go also 70 in a 45 zone? That's asking to get pulled over.

2.You get 106 dollars per paycheck? That's very very little.
true
haha
Old 09-21-08, 08:00 PM
Caboose
Driver

Originally Posted by Phil888
damn you lucky kids.. I was driving a 88 Toyota Cressida at 17, and I thought i was pimping it.. But its all good tho.. Just enjoy everything while your still young and no regrets. lolz seriously you need a better job. haha.. I make 120 a day..
yeah but are you in highschool? unless i sold drugs i cant make 120 a day lol

Originally Posted by mvlbr
I was driving a 1989 Geo Metro LSi 2 door with 3 cylinders of fury and a 3 speed auto with no tape deck just an am/fm stereo when I was your age. Not that my parents couldn't afford to buy me something better but they just felt that I should start with a POS so I would learn the value of money. And you know what I'll probably do the same with my future kids after all it worked on me so it should work on them too.
I know the value of money, thats why i was pissed about $106, i went through the POS already and yeah ill prob do it to my kids too though, i dont want any spoiled brats running around

Originally Posted by M1sTa801
making a little over a hundo a week? how old are you? parents buy you the car? lucky! you should be thankful for the car then and sloww down! reckless drivers :/ soon enough you won't have the car anymore if you keep that up
I dont drive recklessly, i actually drive better than most of the adults on the road, you dont have to believe it but i know it for a fact. Yes, my father bought it for me as an early graduation present, but if i could id rather drive a POS and see him everyday than to see him a few times a year and drive this. I guess im lucky, i just wish i lived closer to him
Old 09-21-08, 08:33 PM
omd316
Driver

He's in high school , his income is average with his age group . There aren't that many jobs that will pay him 300+ a week working part time without even completing high school first . Unless you all had some great jobs making 12+ an hour , which is fantastic .
Old 09-21-08, 09:14 PM
Phil888
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by omd316
He's in high school , his income is average with his age group . There aren't that many jobs that will pay him 300+ a week working part time without even completing high school first . Unless you all had some great jobs making 12+ an hour , which is fantastic .
Yeah true, atleast he's working and not getting in trouble besides his speeding tickets!! lol.. Just slow down and enjoy the luxury of Lexus and show off your ride..
Old 09-21-08, 09:24 PM
Caboose
Driver

Yeah true, atleast he's working and not getting in trouble besides his speeding tickets!! lol.. Just slow down and enjoy the luxury of Lexus and show off your ride..
Haha thanks, yup no trouble for me other than that one ticket. Ill definitely be enjoying it though, i want to mod it but i need to save my money so ill prob just do some minor stuff untill i get an actual career so i can make my $300+ a week
Old 09-22-08, 01:20 AM
omd316
Driver

I agree with you , atleast he's working and trying to make some sort of income. But yes , slow down and enjoy a wonderful vehicle .
Old 09-22-08, 11:47 AM
sdub74
Rookie

Originally Posted by Caboose
I know the value of money, thats why i was pissed about $106, i went through the POS already and yeah ill prob do it to my kids too though, i dont want any spoiled brats running around
Hate to break it to you man, but you are a spoiled brat. If you've already had a H2 and now an IS250 at 17, how long did you spend driving that POS before your daddy bought you the H2? A week?

Just give your ticket to your dad, have him pay for it like he did for your Lexus, and slow down.
Old 09-22-08, 07:32 PM
Caboose
Driver

Originally Posted by sdub74
Hate to break it to you man, but you are a spoiled brat. If you've already had a H2 and now an IS250 at 17, how long did you spend driving that POS before your daddy bought you the H2? A week?

Just give your ticket to your dad, have him pay for it like he did for your Lexus, and slow down.
hmm, you sir are extremely ignorant. I have no respect for you and do not care what you have to say now or what you will say in the future