IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

BIO-WASH for UAE cats

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-08, 08:54 AM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this one of those spray on and wipe deals?
Old 09-24-08, 09:04 AM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Nothing beats.

http://www.optimumcarcare.com/norinse.html

if you read autopia you already know the results.
Old 09-24-08, 09:51 AM
cvex
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes i can see massive swirls too with the bad camera. Imagine what we can see with a "better" camera.

whatever your using to wash your car or drying your car is dirty.
Old 09-24-08, 11:09 AM
is350drive
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow thats really interesting, no watter, no soap? wow
Old 09-24-08, 01:45 PM
timmy0tool

Received 426 Likes on 380 Posts

hmm this can't be. still a skeptic but thanks for sharing.
Old 09-24-08, 09:47 PM
ndk83
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yea no water no soap, jsut a spray

you guys are a bunch of picky *****. as for the "massive" swirl marks that would be the towels used to clean our cars at the wash place tend not to be the cleanest of all towels., im not too lazy to wash the car myself, but in 100+ degree weather and in a daily battle with dust and dirt, it easier to take my car to a wash rather than do it myself every single day.. But with that said, the camera doesnt do the car jsutice looks alot better in real life. no "Massive" swirls

and like i said, compared to what is currently offered, this is the best in terms of cleanliness and shine

Last edited by ndk83; 09-24-08 at 10:12 PM.
Old 09-24-08, 10:00 PM
rli2bcz
Pole Position

looks clean
Old 09-25-08, 08:49 AM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ndk83
yea no water no soap, jsut a spray

you guys are a bunch of picky *****. as for the "massive" swirl marks that would be the towels used to clean our cars at the wash place tend not to be the cleanest of all towels., im not too lazy to wash the car myself, but in 100+ degree weather and in a daily battle with dust and dirt, it easier to take my car to a wash rather than do it myself every single day.. But with that said, the camera doesnt do the car jsutice looks alot better in real life. no "Massive" swirls

and like i said, compared to what is currently offered, this is the best in terms of cleanliness and shine
You couldn't be more correct about being a "picky ****". If i saw someone trying touch my car with any towel that didn't come out of my own collection, i'd freak. I typically don't have nice cars and I consider my is350 pretty nice, so I take care of it. Whoever buys my car used will be getting the best cared for 350 there is. Yeah some of us are weird about that.
Old 09-25-08, 09:10 AM
ndk83
Pole Position

haha dont get me wrong i take car of my car too, but i wont throw a hissy fit if the towels they used to dry the car have been used on another car already. People should take care for their cars wether they luxurious or not. But i wont call a car with a few swirls dirty.

FYI cats with much better cars than ours (porsche , lambos, ferraris R8s etc) all go to the same wash i do. Sometimes you gotta make do with what you got.
Old 09-25-08, 02:53 PM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ndk83
FYI cats with much better cars than ours (porsche , lambos, ferraris R8s etc) all go to the same wash i do. Sometimes you gotta make do with what you got.
trust me i see lambo's and porsche's go thru crazy dirty *** car washes. I saw this dude the other day using one of those foam brushes from the quarter slot car washes on this pretty cls55. I cringed, but yea it's not my car.

on my ride its nothing but ONR/ and an assortment of different polishes and waxes.
Old 09-25-08, 11:29 PM
ndk83
Pole Position

Originally Posted by combfilter
trust me i see lambo's and porsche's go thru crazy dirty *** car washes. I saw this dude the other day using one of those foam brushes from the quarter slot car washes on this pretty cls55. I cringed, but yea it's not my car.

on my ride its nothing but ONR/ and an assortment of different polishes and waxes.
lolol.
Btw whats ONR??
Also how often do you guys wax polish ur car? twice a year or more?
Old 09-26-08, 07:57 AM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

see post # 17 for ONR of t his thread.

I polish my car about 3x's a year, but I only drive it on the weekend and it's garage kept.

As far as waxing goes, you can do that as much as you want. My normal routine is wash with onr and then use duragloss aquawax every week or 2. Then about once a quarter i will actually break out the porter cable and polish it up.
Old 09-26-08, 08:13 AM
Mark350
Driver

ONR is a great product if you can't wash your car with a hose, or in the winter time as well, if you live in that kind of area. But if your going to do it right, especially with a black car, the only kind of towels that should touch your paint are clean microfibers.

Also, if you don't want to wax your car every few weeks like you'd have to with a lot of waxes, a good sealant such as Zaino will last you months, and shine very well. Just make sure the paint is prepped or you'll magnify the swirls you have on your paint.
Old 09-26-08, 08:22 AM
Rash
hmm

what's with the word "cats" anyway ? new word you learned? lol.
Old 09-26-08, 09:05 AM
ndk83
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Mark350
ONR is a great product if you can't wash your car with a hose, or in the winter time as well, if you live in that kind of area. But if your going to do it right, especially with a black car, the only kind of towels that should touch your paint are clean microfibers.

Also, if you don't want to wax your car every few weeks like you'd have to with a lot of waxes, a good sealant such as Zaino will last you months, and shine very well. Just make sure the paint is prepped or you'll magnify the swirls you have on your paint.
hmm i should try out ONR. sad part is i actually own a microfiber towel for my car but i use it only on my interior. might need to invest in a big one and start taking it with me

Originally Posted by Rashoodz
what's with the word "cats" anyway ? new word you learned? lol.
if by new u mean the last 20 years then yea haha.... just been listening to too much coltrane recently

Quick Reply: BIO-WASH for UAE cats