Xenon depot 6000k HID 2nd batch problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-09, 05:58 AM
Lets Drive
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by XenonDepot
S to the K,

I completely understand your concern however the issue here is not a bulb quality issue. The issue was a result of some members receiving the wrong product. These people have also been contacted and proper replacements are en route.

We HAVE NOT had any failures from our second batch of D4 bulbs.

Steve
I'll vouche for this, as well. I've had no issues with my Volt kit. It's fired up every time, and works wonderfully...and I've seen the same hold true for a number of other cars on other forums, as well.

S to the K, just keep in mind, that people usually comment when they have issues. They don't say much when everything is working fine, and so you may have the impression that these are more problematic than they are worth. Steve is actively standing behind the product, but good luck with whatever you choose.
Old 05-02-09, 12:20 PM
rob stolen
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For the money they charge for their bulbs, I would go elsewhere. There are much better options out there for whole lot less...
Old 05-02-09, 12:35 PM
fluxx
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To be quite honest guys. I dont see why a few issues out of hundreds possibly thousands of orders that xenondepot has shipped would turn you away from them. Their customer service is 2nd to none. and they are always willing to replace, exchange, and help you out at their own cost. They could just simply tell us that we are SOL. but thats not that cause! They are going above and beyond and replacing bulbs at their cost.

I am speaking from personal experience. So dont let the few negative comments deter you from shopping with xenondepot. Outstanding customer service!!!! thanks steve
Old 05-02-09, 07:11 PM
rob stolen
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sure, their service may be good. But for $150.00 for EACH 6000k bulb, yes each, listed on their site, there should be NO ISSUES whatsoever. Not the kind where the same people are having same issue over and over again.

There shouldn't be a "2nd batch", are you kidding me?? I know it's been said that it was not a bulb issue rather a wrong item was sent, but come on..... for real??? You know how that goes...

Trust me, there are other brands out there that are comparable if not better for MUCH, MUCH LESS. Do your shopping folks, save your hard earned money.
Old 05-02-09, 11:58 PM
Floorance
Rookie

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

I normally wouldn't chime in however please get your facts straight, I just want to share my experience with Steve and XenonDepot. I'm the one who posted these pictures and experienced these problems however Steve/Xenondepot have gone above and beyond to help me rectify this situation is a very professional manner. The bulbs you speak of are different then what I purchased, http://www.kbcarstuff.com/Xtreme_HID.../xt-d4s-6k.htm These bulbs are currently going for $49.99 each from XD throught a promotion, not the $150 each price. Regardless of that fact, I believe what happened was an honest mistake and handled in the utmost professionalism. I really don't see a need to blast a CL vendor because you do not agree with their pricing or the fact that a bulb cannot have any "ISSUES" whatsoever based on a high price. People are not infallible nor are the products they sell, however the service provided to make it right goes beyond most companies I've experienced. These are my opinions and thoughts as an actual customer who not only bought these bulbs, but 4 other Kits from Steve (600$ worth), ALL w/o any problems. I feel in the future if you do have a legitimate problem gripe with any vendor or XD, these thoughts should be shared best through PM. I can't speak for XD, but i really doubt it was their intention to **** off me (the customer) by sending me 2 x $50 bulbs that did not work from a 600$ order, then calling me long distance numerous times to help me with these bulbs, and then only ship me a new set out on their dime ASAP, all in all while apologizing for this mistake....<~that is why people like Steve/XD get my hard earned money

Originally Posted by rob stolen
Sure, their service may be good. But for $150.00 for EACH 6000k bulb, yes each, listed on their site, there should be NO ISSUES whatsoever. Not the kind where the same people are having same issue over and over again.

There shouldn't be a "2nd batch", are you kidding me?? I know it's been said that it was not a bulb issue rather a wrong item was sent, but come on..... for real??? You know how that goes...

Trust me, there are other brands out there that are comparable if not better for MUCH, MUCH LESS. Do your shopping folks, save your hard earned money.
Old 05-04-09, 08:45 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the support and honest feedback.

Steve
Old 05-04-09, 09:00 AM
chums
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so now my bulb is starting to go out while driving...time to give xenondepot a call lol. hope i dont have to take pics cause thats a hassle to take those bulbs out (not really, im just lazy )

just got the volt kit, and very pleased with that, though
Old 05-04-09, 11:02 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Please do. Better yet. Please send me a PM with your contact and order information and I will do my best to help you out.

Steve