IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Women loving a modded ISX50...

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-09, 10:58 AM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xcaLigrLx
Personally, I think its hot that a guy has a modded car....its an eye catcher...a conversation starter as well...

But thats just me...because I'm into cars too...for the most part..I think all ladies would love to know that the guy at least has a nice car =)

On the other hand...what do guys think of girls who drive modded cars??
girls with modded cars???
damn~~~that's just SEXY as HECK~!!!!
and if that modded car is manual...that's even BETTER
Old 07-29-09, 11:30 AM
MsLeng
Driver

Originally Posted by IS-SV
Good question, I always enjoy it. Although sometimes I assume the modded car is the boyfriend's/husband's car, which is not a fair assumption.
Exactly!! And I hate that! I gotta put something girly on my car haha..speaking of which, I got pulled over once...and the cop asked who's car it was and I told him it was mine...his reaction was almost like he didn't believe me.... but he gave me a fix it tickets anyways
Old 07-29-09, 11:38 AM
iLexi
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hahahhaha good one!
Old 07-29-09, 11:40 AM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

btw, my sister's friend drives 350Z 6MT and the other one drives S2K manual in high heels LMAO
I always thought that was sexy
Old 07-29-09, 12:37 PM
Pnuge88
Lexus Champion

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

^^ omg thats hot loll
Old 07-29-09, 12:40 PM
IS-SV
Lexus Fanatic

Exactly!! And I hate that! I gotta put something girly on my car haha..speaking of which, I got pulled over once...and the cop asked who's car it was and I told him it was mine...his reaction was almost like he didn't believe me.... but he gave me a fix it tickets anyways
Good to see a girl in charge of her own mods.

What was the fix-it tic for? Front plate?
Old 07-29-09, 12:52 PM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

LAST NIGHT @ Korean Market in Oakland
as I pulled into the parking lot (my car was raised all the way up to go over the bump), and I saw this couple walking out from the market..the girl sees my car and says "hunny~look at that car..it looks really nice,," (all in korean )..the guy goes "****..that is ugly,,,I wouldn't even drive that car...".. when I heard that I was like WTF?? but whatevers.....
so yeah,,I parked right next to 911 Carrera 4S..and it happens to be that sucker's car
well,,I parked next to it and the girl was getting into the car and she sees my rims up close and says "hun~those rims are nice and shiny"..and the dude goes "it's alright,,but his car is too high,,he must not know what he is doing...."
as soon as I heard that..I slammed my car ALL THE WAY DOWN...
and it was so funny to see the dude's face expression,,,,,,,PRICELESS
I looked at the girl..she smiled and told me I had a nice car...I just smiled and winked she winked BACK
Old 07-29-09, 01:20 PM
ilocke
Lead Lap

On the other hand...what do guys think of girls who drive modded cars??
I'll be honest - I automatically assume it's either her boyfriend's car, or she has a boyfriend who modded it for her.
Old 07-29-09, 01:34 PM
inLine4
Pole Position

BMW=FTL Lexus=FTW
Old 07-29-09, 01:50 PM
Low Offset
Driver

so did u take these chicks for a ride or what??
Old 07-29-09, 02:48 PM
DaKi3241
Lead Lap

LOL very funny indeed. I think we all do get compliments here and there for having a modded IS for sure. It all depends on the right timing? hahaha

but seriously, seeing a lady drive an IS, thats freaking awesome. If modded, even better

Originally Posted by SeOuLiS250
as I pulled into the parking lot (my car was raised all the way up to go over the bump), and I saw this couple walking out from the market..the girl sees my car and says "hunny~look at that car..it looks really nice,," (all in korean )..the guy goes "****..that is ugly,,,I wouldn't even drive that car...".. when I heard that I was like WTF?? but whatevers.....
so yeah,,I parked right next to 911 Carrera 4S..and it happens to be that sucker's car
well,,I parked next to it and the girl was getting into the car and she sees my rims up close and says "hun~those rims are nice and shiny"..and the dude goes "it's alright,,but his car is too high,,he must not know what he is doing...."
I looked at the girl..she smiled and told me I had a nice car...I just smiled and winked she winked BACK
HOLY CRAP NOICE! schooled him xD

Last edited by DaKi3241; 07-29-09 at 02:54 PM.
Old 07-29-09, 02:57 PM
chrispy

Received 79 Likes on 37 Posts

Girls like cars that they want for themselves. Like ISx50s.

My GS attracts older women.
Old 07-29-09, 03:02 PM
ExTrEmE99
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by chrispy
Girls like cars that they want for themselves. Like ISx50s.

My GS attracts older women.
I think thats very true Just like how you see more females driving the Isx50
Old 07-29-09, 03:20 PM
NoHoIS350
Pole Position

girls that drive modded cars def a +...I was at a stop light right after i put my rims on...Two super cute girls rolled there windows down & there sunglasses & just rolled real slow by & gave me a big smile...I smiled back & as the light turned green i just padded the front dash & said thank you to my car..Never got that in my Tundra.hahaha
Old 07-29-09, 03:41 PM
JVT
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SeOuLiS250
That guy was just jealous his girl was looking at your Lexus, when she is being driven in a Porche. Nice Kill!!!

My cousin and my buddy on the otherhand, have nothing but love for modded IS. Even after the ownage, they know modded IS will stand out from the crowd of M3s. They said, "modded IS looks so elegant and sporty, while M3s look like race cars."

In regards to giving the ladies a ride. As much as I wanted to I couldn't. He is my best friend, and if you guys saw his reaction (wall of shame) you will feel bad as well.

Quick Reply: Women loving a modded ISX50...