IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Women loving a modded ISX50...

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-09, 10:03 AM
apMango
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by B16da9
This is so true, before I got my IS I would daily drive my Integra. Take it that car has a 6 puck ceramic clutch with a dual diaphragm pressure plate. Well I got wasted with a couple of girls from my job and this one that I found out likes me drove my car home while another friend of ours followed, before that night I was not attracted to her but after that I was so . Take it I've had friend try to drive that car and they have all stalled it, but this chick drove it like a champ. The only other woman before her that managed to drive my Integra without a problem was my ex-fiancé.

Also sad to say but I would get more looks from the ladies in my Integra than in the IS, but I think some of that has to do that the Integra had no tints at the time while the IS has Dark tints all around.
now thats just odd
Old 07-30-09, 10:26 AM
juice14
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

no pics yet?? .
Old 07-30-09, 11:12 AM
OutCaster
Lead Lap

good stories. i get compliments as well, but mostly from dudes usually when i pull up in the drive thru windows.
Old 07-30-09, 11:22 AM
Tungy2k
Driver School Candidate

i dont usually post on the forum but when i read this i had to post, i was driving 2 girls once and they said that i must get alots of P***Y with this P***Y wagon, i answered that yes actually i have 2 in the car right now. 5 min later we got pulled over by big brother and the girls got tickets for not using belt, their answer was that the belt is not working, big brother answered then i dont think the belt dont work in a car like this!
Old 07-30-09, 11:57 AM
vuiskool
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tungy2k
i dont usually post on the forum but when i read this i had to post, i was driving 2 girls once and they said that i must get alots of P***Y with this P***Y wagon, i answered that yes actually i have 2 in the car right now. 5 min later we got pulled over by big brother and the girls got tickets for not using belt, their answer was that the belt is not working, big brother answered then i dont think the belt dont work in a car like this!
i dont get that. But in high school driving the 2IS, you get a lot of compliments and necks broken, stock.
Old 07-30-09, 02:20 PM
JVT
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by juice14
no pics yet?? .
I posted pics already. I guess they are not showing up. Can someone help?
Old 07-30-09, 02:26 PM
JVT
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by juice14
no pics yet?? .
Can you guys see my 09 IS2 now?
Attached Thumbnails Women loving a modded ISX50...-is250-avatar.jpg  
Old 07-30-09, 02:39 PM
Orion
Rookie

looks good, what wheel setup do you have?
Old 07-30-09, 02:44 PM
IS-SV
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Orion
looks good, what wheel setup do you have?
Tell us more about that car, looks great.
Old 07-30-09, 10:57 PM
imran4u01
Rookie

i went to the grocery store one day and while i was walking back to my car this lasty in her 40's (looked pretty good too) came up and was like i like everything you did with your car and then i looked at her car and she also drove a is350 stock and she kept going on about how she likes the is350s better then the is250 and how she likes my rims and stuff, pretty cool she looks good and is double my age( i turn 20 sat!)
Old 07-30-09, 11:12 PM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I was at a red light today and a couple in a comvertable mustang yelled over to me and told me how sick my car looked

Never got that with stock wheels! lol
Old 07-31-09, 06:40 AM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hmmm I watch as people compliment my boyfriend about my car.....
Old 07-31-09, 11:30 AM
uaaction
Lead Lap

GREAT stories guys and girls....

i have one my car is like stock and there is still few stuff i did well anyways.. i was on a avenue and it was traffic and i am just relaxing enjoying the A/c Seats LOL anyways i see a white Toyota yaris coming by and i see there is 2 girls in it i was like alright they pull up next to me going the other way and she looks at me and smiles and says " Hey you got a gorgeous car" i say Thanks and smile back so the traffic starts moving and i move up and she moves up and i look in my side mirror and she is looking in hers and she starts smiling and i smiled back... and the traffic started moving and i just drove off i thats my first Lexus experience with my 6weeks old lexus lol
Old 07-31-09, 01:44 PM
Tungy2k
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by vuiskool
i dont get that. But in high school driving the 2IS, you get a lot of compliments and necks broken, stock.
the cops who stopped us said that in a car like this, i dont think that the seatbelt dont work. Sorry for my english im from Sweden :P
Old 07-31-09, 02:11 PM
A1Lexis
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by imran4u01
i went to the grocery store one day and while i was walking back to my car this lasty in her 40's (looked pretty good too) came up and was like i like everything you did with your car and then i looked at her car and she also drove a is350 stock and she kept going on about how she likes the is350s better then the is250 and how she likes my rims and stuff, pretty cool she looks good and is double my age( i turn 20 sat!)
You got yourself a Cougar

Quick Reply: Women loving a modded ISX50...