Print Wikipost

FlyAudio In-Dash Multimedia GPS Navigation System for Lexus IS250/350

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-10, 03:32 PM
Automax Service
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exciting update!

Hey guys, I have an exciting update for everyone! Automax Service is going to be giving away a FREE FlyAudio unit in the month of May to a lucky Club Lexus member. All you have to do is become a fan on Facebook and you're entered to win a FREE system. We will draw the winner in the month of May. The winner will receive a FREE FlyAudio Multimedia GPS System for their Lexus IS or ES (over $1700 value).

Click here to visit our Facebook page and become a fan!

Thanks guys!
Old 02-18-10, 05:58 PM
djzx
Rookie

Originally Posted by Automax Service
Hey guys, I have an exciting update for everyone! Automax Service is going to be giving away a FREE FlyAudio unit in the month of May to a lucky Club Lexus member. All you have to do is become a fan on Facebook and you're entered to win a FREE system. We will draw the winner in the month of May. The winner will receive a FREE FlyAudio Multimedia GPS System for their Lexus IS or ES (over $1700 value).

Thanks guys!
Nice! for me bros ES.
Old 02-18-10, 06:04 PM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Automax Service

Thanks guys!
I just became a fan!! [PICK ME PICK ME!!! ]
Old 02-18-10, 06:48 PM
Phil888
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey MATTT im a fan on facebook, am i still entered into the contest. If i win i can give it to my homegirl
Old 02-18-10, 07:36 PM
AntonPanch
Driver School Candidate

hellow
does anyone use tomtom as a navigation program?
does it fits 800x480? what version of TomTom should I use?
Old 02-19-10, 07:14 AM
mdis250
Driver School Candidate

I'm a FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-10, 08:25 AM
Automax Service
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GiantsFan
I just became a fan!! [PICK ME PICK ME!!! ]
Awesome, thanks for following us. Look for more updates in the future!

Originally Posted by Phil888
Hey MATTT im a fan on facebook, am i still entered into the contest. If i win i can give it to my homegirl
Of course Phillip!

Originally Posted by mdis250
I'm a FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will announce the winner in May, so we have a couple suspenseful months ahead!
Old 02-19-10, 01:30 PM
njmurvin
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Just became a fan of AutoMax. Crossing fingers for the Flyaudio in May.
Old 02-19-10, 01:33 PM
Automax Service
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by njmurvin
Just became a fan of AutoMax. Crossing fingers for the Flyaudio in May.
Thanks, have a great weekend!
Old 02-19-10, 03:16 PM
pulveriza
Driver School Candidate

Default Fan

just became a fan!
Old 02-21-10, 06:55 AM
jkeifer3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by djsai

Hope you guys enjoy the video!!!Sorry about the quality and some unedited parts lol

FlyAudio In-Dash Multimedia GPS Navigation System for Lexus 2008 IS250-350 Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFy2S0vzNOI

FlyAudio In-Dash Multimedia GPS Navigation System for Lexus 2008 IS250-350 Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxd38cY2rG0

Anyone who bought this unit plz feel free to post up your comments, tips, tricks etc..
Beautiful system! Thanks for the videos!
Old 02-21-10, 08:56 AM
djsai
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by jkeifer3
Beautiful system! Thanks for the videos!
Np..Glad it was useful
Old 02-22-10, 01:58 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 31 Likes on 15 Posts

Ok, here's my wishlist for fixes on the FlyAudio unit:
  1. HVAC controls. When starting the A/C, the system defaults to manual outside air. IMO it should start in either 'Auto' or the last setting used.
  2. True iPod browsing. The ability to browse playlists, albums, genres, etc. Also showing album art would be awesome!
  3. Rear view camera mute. When shifting into reverse, the audio should remain on whatever device the system is currently using. Only the video feed should switch.
  4. RDS display. I don't know if this system has the capability to display RDS text, but I would love it if the screen showed this information.
  5. Radio station display is still off. When tuning to the radio stations, the frequency is accurate. However, before selecting that station from your list of presets, they show a bit off.
  6. Bluetooth connection. When playing the iPod, the iPod shows two connections ('DVD' and 'Dock Connector'), and the unit always selects 'DVD', which mutes the iPod playback. You have to go into the iPod and change the connection to 'Dock connector' to hear the iPod through the system. Also, sometimes the unit will force the bluetooth connection when playing iPod, after you've already selected 'dock connector' on the iPod. Once again, you have to go into the iPod and select 'dock connector' to re-enable iPod playback.
  7. When playing AVI videos through the USB interface, the time elapsed indicator shows throughout the entirety of the video. It should only display the first few seconds of playback.
  8. Ability to reprogram the 'DEST' button. This button essentially performs the same function as the 'NAVI' button, so the ability to reassign that button to a new function (like toggling bluetooth on or off, or perhaps going directly to the iPod playback screen) would be great.
That's my list!

Javier
Old 02-22-10, 02:16 PM
Automax Service
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by javyLSU
Ok, here's my wishlist for fixes on the FlyAudio unit:
  1. HVAC controls. When starting the A/C, the system defaults to manual outside air. IMO it should start in either 'Auto' or the last setting used.
  2. True iPod browsing. The ability to browse playlists, albums, genres, etc. Also showing album art would be awesome!
  3. Rear view camera mute. When shifting into reverse, the audio should remain on whatever device the system is currently using. Only the video feed should switch.
  4. RDS display. I don't know if this system has the capability to display RDS text, but I would love it if the screen showed this information.
  5. Radio station display is still off. When tuning to the radio stations, the frequency is accurate. However, before selecting that station from your list of presets, they show a bit off.
  6. Bluetooth connection. When playing the iPod, the iPod shows two connections ('DVD' and 'Dock Connector'), and the unit always selects 'DVD', which mutes the iPod playback. You have to go into the iPod and change the connection to 'Dock connector' to hear the iPod through the system. Also, sometimes the unit will force the bluetooth connection when playing iPod, after you've already selected 'dock connector' on the iPod. Once again, you have to go into the iPod and select 'dock connector' to re-enable iPod playback.
  7. When playing AVI videos through the USB interface, the time elapsed indicator shows throughout the entirety of the video. It should only display the first few seconds of playback.
  8. Ability to reprogram the 'DEST' button. This button essentially performs the same function as the 'NAVI' button, so the ability to reassign that button to a new function (like toggling bluetooth on or off, or perhaps going directly to the iPod playback screen) would be great.
That's my list!

Javier
Thanks Javier, that is a very comprehensive list. All of them are reasonable requests that I am confident will be addressed.
Old 02-22-10, 02:31 PM
mISteRED
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Clock

Dont forget the clock display at high noon 00:00

Quick Reply: FlyAudio In-Dash Multimedia GPS Navigation System for Lexus IS250/350