IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Im so excited, I just cant hide it......

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-10, 04:46 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

im not a fan of fsport springs weak drop, i've owned eibach 350 springs so i know what im talking about, im also not a fan of weak offset wheels nor the NASCAR big tire look, which is probably why ppl get weak offsets and weak drop so the BIG TIRES will fit... still... i'll pass.

on the plus side, the rims look fine.
Old 02-02-10, 05:16 PM
L-S-D
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im not a fan of Fsport anything to be honest except the rear sway bar
Old 02-02-10, 05:24 PM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

lip and stance are perfect. nice choice
Old 02-02-10, 08:16 PM
cjlazar84
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

TO all that think i should drop it more... trust me i would love to. getting married in a year so no more big cash can be spent on this. That is why i opt to do most ( all ) my own work. But trust me, if i could i would throw coils on CF steering wheel CF shifters , Project Mu brakes, swap my 250 motor for a 350, and top it off with a nice turbo when ever that comes around. Just my dream. But for now i like this way better than my old shoes and most importantly , it is an expression of who i am, and i installed it all and i am very happy about that.

Lazar
Old 02-02-10, 09:00 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by cjlazar84
TO all that think i should drop it more... trust me i would love to. getting married in a year so no more big cash can be spent on this. That is why i opt to do most ( all ) my own work. But trust me, if i could i would throw coils on CF steering wheel CF shifters , Project Mu brakes, swap my 250 motor for a 350, and top it off with a nice turbo when ever that comes around. Just my dream. But for now i like this way better than my old shoes and most importantly , it is an expression of who i am, and i installed it all and i am very happy about that.

Lazar
motor swap? nice turbo?

first of all, you can simplify that process by (dreaming about) trading in your is250 for an is350. seriously.

and as far as a "nice turbo"... yah, that's still a dream too.

but, hey, as long as you're happy with what you've accomplished, congratulations.

just try not to be overly eager with your "start new thread" campaign for every single modification to your 2is.
Old 02-02-10, 09:19 PM
cjlazar84
Pole Position

so many haters. This is what forums are all about! post Q'a and A's. New Mods, dream mods. i cant believe how many people complain about posting threads. Like it stops your day and just ruins your life. I Just dont get it.

I compete nationally in a sport called long driving. People post on that thread all day and rarely does anyone give anyone crap about how many threads they post. If it bothers a person than dont read it, I am sure that it wont kill you.

Not knocking anyone for what has been said. But i am trying to help people realize what forums are here for.

Lazar
Old 02-02-10, 09:36 PM
Maxx250awd
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good imo
Old 02-02-10, 09:51 PM
J250
Lexus Test Driver

I think it looks great! Keep it up!
Old 02-02-10, 09:59 PM
metalgear
Lexus Champion

looks great!
Old 02-02-10, 10:26 PM
IS-SV
Lexus Fanatic

I see nothing wrong with wanting to create a nice driveable IS car, keep it up. Feel free to post your mods.
Old 02-02-10, 10:46 PM
cjlazar84
Pole Position

Originally Posted by IS-SV
I see nothing wrong with wanting to create a nice driveable IS car, keep it up. Feel free to post your mods.
Good looking out. Thanks Brudda
Old 02-02-10, 11:20 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

so many haters. This is what forums are all about! post Q'a and A's. New Mods, dream mods. i cant believe how many people complain about posting threads. Like it stops your day and just ruins your life. I Just dont get it.

I compete nationally in a sport called long driving. People post on that thread all day and rarely does anyone give anyone crap about how many threads they post. If it bothers a person than dont read it, I am sure that it wont kill you.

Not knocking anyone for what has been said. But i am trying to help people realize what forums are here for.

Lazar
that's noble of you. i don't know what the 2is section would be like without you. what would we ever do?

again, "as long as you're happy with what you've accomplished, congratulations."
Old 02-03-10, 02:02 AM
jonjon83
Lexus Test Driver

Lazar

people are not hating bro, its just that u said u wanted to compete in carshows and wanted to kno what judges are looking for...there just helping u out man..its better they say something here than people laughing in ur face at the shows..
Old 02-03-10, 10:44 AM
cjlazar84
Pole Position

wasnt posting anything about car shows. Called some people haters for always bashing people for posting threads.
Old 02-03-10, 10:46 AM
cjlazar84
Pole Position

Originally Posted by jonjon83
people are not hating bro, its just that u said u wanted to compete in carshows and wanted to kno what judges are looking for...there just helping u out man..its better they say something here than people laughing in ur face at the shows..
wasnt talking about people hating my car. could care less.. i was talking about people hating on people that post on here. either they dont look up post from 2 years ago to find answers or they post to often about there mods. i mean give me a break bro, its the internet, unlimited space to talk about anything and everything.

Quick Reply: Im so excited, I just cant hide it......