IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Wrecked IS350 w/pics

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-10, 02:44 AM
OlivrTwizt
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rukkus2IS
I wouldda called the cops and faked like I passed out in the car, go to ER and fake a neck injury. The more medical bills, the more money from the case..
Originally Posted by rukkus2IS
You wrecked my car, I wreck your wallet
Originally Posted by Bodz123
DOUCHE
Originally Posted by lobuxracer
Any further discussion of insurance fraud will cause this thread to be closed. It's dumb. It can get you sent to prison. It's just plain wrong.
Agreed. It's ignorant attitudes like this that only help to cause premiums to go up year after year. It was an accident. Whether the other driver was drunk or not, that's another matter. You're not perfect either, buddy.
Old 02-10-10, 03:18 AM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

It's been 6 pages - is the OP ever going to post again? I think everyone already agrees that he should have called the police and that insurance fraud is wrong.
Old 02-10-10, 08:38 AM
jackblack7
Pole Position

I wouldn't be surprised if he was really sore and spent the last day in bed.
Old 02-10-10, 02:29 PM
Brewdude
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jackblack7
I wouldn't be surprised if he was really sore and spent the last day in bed.

I bet the only thing thats sore is his stomach from laughing so hard at all these posts. It's obviously a fake. Not funny!!!!
Old 02-10-10, 08:51 PM
rocketship
Rookie

k ..call the cops..insurance fraud is wrong..being ignorant is childish&& this a possible fake post?

well if its real..i call dibs on the ..navi system!
Old 02-10-10, 10:22 PM
CRB
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Brewdude
I bet the only thing thats sore is his stomach from laughing so hard at all these posts. It's obviously a fake. Not funny!!!!
Well, he does have five hundred plus posts dating back quite a few years including this one I found from 2006...

Mercury is not that bad of a company. I've had them for over 6 years. 2 accident claims and they've helped me though it without too much hassle (I did have to stay on their *** during the last one since it was road debris that flew in fron of my car but they were always helpful). I always have a couple of tickets on my record and they are by far the cheapest. Also I think your rates will go down when you turn 25, I know mine did.
So I'd say he has a bit more credibility than you do Mr. Fiveposts.

If it's fake it's fake and he should have saved it for April 1st.
Old 02-10-10, 11:55 PM
LexPaul
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How on earth could you not report this woman??..If she was drunk then her azz needs to be off the road so she doesn't f-ck somebody else's car up. Man, I'm sorry for your loss...it looks bad, glad you can still smile ( I wouldn't) about it and that you're ok. Good luck with your claim.
Old 02-14-10, 09:31 PM
Brewdude
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by CRB
Well, he does have five hundred plus posts dating back quite a few years including this one I found from 2006...

So I'd say he has a bit more credibility than you do Mr. Fiveposts.

If it's fake it's fake and he should have saved it for April 1st.

So you're better than me because you have more posts than I do?

If post counts matter to you got to stangnet.com and see my post count there while I owned a few mustangs. Then go to F150online.com and check out my post count there to see how many posts I've racked up there while I owned 4 new F150 trucks. I was one of the most well known and well liked members of that site with well over 2000 posts. I just recently purchased my Lexus and joined this site, therefore I don't have a huge post count.

My point is, post count has ZERO meaning in regard to the point I was trying to make. The OP posted a "story" with pictures of him smiling and has yet to respond to any of the questions. I've been around forums long enough to know that way to many people are looking for attention and will make up stories to get it. Maybe he's for real maybe he's not. The post of his from 2006 you quoted means nothing and I don't understand why you even dug that far back to find it and post it.

So Mr. 603 posts....take a deep breath, relax and don't take post counts as a reference as to how much knowledge a person has. Remember, it's only the internet and half of whats posted in any forum is crap!!!

Sincerely,

Mr. 6 posts

Last edited by Brewdude; 02-14-10 at 09:35 PM.
Old 02-15-10, 03:40 AM
MrHarris
Intermediate

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

ISF please
Old 02-15-10, 02:36 PM
P Weezy
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^I know right. Which probably explains why he's laughing and thumbsup in the pic.
Old 02-15-10, 03:58 PM
s6 4rings
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Brewdude
So you're better than me because you have more posts than I do?

If post counts matter to you got to stangnet.com and see my post count there while I owned a few mustangs. Then go to F150online.com and check out my post count there to see how many posts I've racked up there while I owned 4 new F150 trucks. I was one of the most well known and well liked members of that site with well over 2000 posts. I just recently purchased my Lexus and joined this site, therefore I don't have a huge post count.

i wish i had 2000 posts, wow, when did you join the internet 3 months ago? I rarely post here cause my lexus has been pretty reliable. If we talk about my audi... back on Audiworld, i think i had somewhere between 20-30k posts.
Old 02-15-10, 05:23 PM
Brewdude
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by s6 4rings
i wish i had 2000 posts, wow, when did you join the internet 3 months ago? I rarely post here cause my lexus has been pretty reliable. If we talk about my audi... back on Audiworld, i think i had somewhere between 20-30k posts.

My point exactly!!! You don't have many posts here so does that make you less of a person than anyone with a lot of posts??

I could care less about post counts. I was just trying to make a point because the dude that was giving me ***** about only having 5 posts, only has a little over 600 himself.

It's whatever..I really don't care and this is the stupidest discussion I've ever had on any forum. I totally understand there are douche bags on every site. You 2 have made your point!!!!

I'm done with this discussion.

Sincerely;
Mr. 7 posts
Old 02-15-10, 05:31 PM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Received 3,961 Likes on 2,400 Posts

And since the OP isn't saying anything else, I think we can put this in the can.