IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Haters

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-10, 07:58 PM
tastfulmod
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Haters

So I was finishing from a confrence and heading to my car to find some idiot threw and smeered a bunch of m&m's on my hood and spit all over my car so as pissed as I am I tell myself that I will just wash my car as soon as I get home so I get into my car and put it in reverse to find that the reverse camera is all blurry so I go and check the camera to find that the guy spit and smeered chocolate on it. What satisfaction does someone get out of doing this?
Old 05-01-10, 07:59 PM
aliu603
Lexus Champion

wtf...they're just jealous at how nice your car looks bro. did all that chocolate and spit come off fine? maybe you should inspect your car further to see what else, if anything, they've done
Old 05-01-10, 08:04 PM
cupid0210
Lead Lap

That is straight BS man!!! I just dont see why someone would do this just because they cant afford such a nice car.....ughhh This stuff just gets me p*ssed off.
Old 05-01-10, 08:04 PM
someboy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah i parked at my school's garage the other day and when i came back there was a long key scratch on my left fender... people are just jealous =D
Old 05-01-10, 08:06 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

unfortunately, haterism doesn't discriminate. just rinse off the crap, and move on.
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tastfulmod
What satisfaction does someone get out of doing this?
They get the satisfaction of proving once again they're no more than an immature, lowlife piece of ****.
mxis350
Lead Lap

u have problems with any one??? How old are you? If you are in your early 20's like me, people just think your daddy bought the car. They get jealous and do stupid stuff like this.

Lucky for me i have never had anyone do something to my car. Even tho i am a real pompous a$$.

But a couple of days ago i posted my opinions on myspace about the AZ law. A friend of my wife (who uses my account) got all pist off and sent messages like "i would kick his a$$ if i ever saw him" to other people... Unfortunately that girl is moving to ABQ NM now. Shes a complete welfare loser and im starting to worry something might happen to my car..........
Old 05-01-10, 08:11 PM
pigeon83
Rookie

Wow, whoever did that to your car is a total POS!
Old 05-01-10, 08:13 PM
mikez
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I parked mine at downtown New Brunswick the other day and I came back to my car with foot prints up the hood and on the roof lol.

mxis350: There some girl in my MBA class that was real pompous, within 1 hour of class on the first day everyone knew she drives a BMW and she works in "finance" lol. I saw her car a few weeks later, a 3 series with no optional equipments on it
Old 05-01-10, 08:14 PM
blk250
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

maybe U got secret admirer ! let's it go bro. Vent some more maybe good..
Old 05-01-10, 08:33 PM
tastfulmod
Pole Position

Originally Posted by mxis350
u have problems with any one??? How old are you? If you are in your early 20's like me, people just think your daddy bought the car. They get jealous and do stupid stuff like this.

Lucky for me i have never had anyone do something to my car. Even tho i am a real pompous a$$.

But a couple of days ago i posted my opinions on myspace about the AZ law. A friend of my wife (who uses my account) got all pist off and sent messages like "i would kick his a$$ if i ever saw him" to other people... Unfortunately that girl is moving to ABQ NM now. Shes a complete welfare loser and im starting to worry something might happen to my car..........
No man I am a young guy and get alot of bs from people thinking that daddy bought me the car well my dad helped but I worked my *** of for it. And I have no problem with anyone and there was the new m3 beside me and his car was not touched. It just pisses me off but it could be worse so thank god someone didn't key it or did something else.
Old 05-01-10, 08:39 PM
mxis350
Lead Lap

No man I am a young guy and get alot of bs from people thinking that daddy bought me the car well my dad helped but I worked my *** of for it. And I have no problem with anyone and there was the new m3 beside me and his car was not touched. It just pisses me off but it could be worse so thank god someone didn't key it or did something else.
im pompous but i keep to my self. Im only pompous to my friends who except it, hence why they are my friends.

OP. then i would say it was someone who saw you driving in. I get hate too, people don't understand that yea my dad cosigned on the car for me but i am the one who has made every single payment on it.

I would say it was just random. But the fact that they took the time to ***** on you camera means they were targeting you and not just some a$$ walking by.
Old 05-01-10, 08:41 PM
mxis350
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mikez
I parked mine at downtown New Brunswick the other day and I came back to my car with foot prints up the hood and on the roof lol.

mxis350: There some girl in my MBA class that was real pompous, within 1 hour of class on the first day everyone knew she drives a BMW and she works in "finance" lol. I saw her car a few weeks later, a 3 series with no optional equipments on it
Those are like 30k no??

What i find funny is when people tell me, man i could never afford a car like that.... yet they are driving a 40k truck.... hahaha
Old 05-01-10, 08:45 PM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

there was the new m3 beside me and his car was not touched.
Ahah!!! There's your hater! shoulda checked to see if there were any chocolatey smudges on his door handles!
Old 05-01-10, 08:50 PM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

man, this sort of stuff is unacceptable! it really irks me when people think they can get away with it. the m&ms dont bother me as much as the spitting. ive been in a similar situation, except i was driving and the guy actually tried to spit on my car (his ish friend was steerin an m3). its despicable that people want to degrade others when its not their own property to begin with. karma will get the dude...and that alone should help soothe your experience today. what a waste of m&ms too

Quick Reply: Haters