IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

★★★★★ Official Linea Corse Owners Thread ★★★★★

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-12, 01:26 PM
WheelDude.com
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by str8hust1a
are the wheels mounted and balanced when shipped?
yup, they come mounted / balanced and ready to mount.
Old 05-05-12, 08:34 AM
Mikaveli
Rookie

do the tpms work on the linea corse rims as well? ive been trying to call wheeldude something is wrong with their phone line i guess...keeps telling me some rubbish
Old 05-05-12, 11:11 AM
Eazy350
Rookie

What happen to the 19" dyna hyper black for the IS on the wheeldude website? really wanted those
Old 05-05-12, 12:49 PM
Jzsicklexi
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Mikaveli
do the tpms work on the linea corse rims as well? ive been trying to call wheeldude something is wrong with their phone line i guess...keeps telling me some rubbish
Yes they do.
Old 05-06-12, 06:13 AM
Mikaveli
Rookie

Mounted
Old 05-07-12, 02:51 PM
10lexISR6
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Just got my LC818's mounted. me likey! Thank you Zoeb!

Old 05-07-12, 02:58 PM
juvi22003
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks good man, go a lil lower....
Old 05-11-12, 10:55 PM
str8hust1a
Pole Position

iv pmed a wheeldude person on club lexus about my damaged rim that i received, still no response, been like a week, also i mailed them pics through email after i called them and they said show pics so i did, they responsed by saying that email got lost. BS?

worst customer service. i dont even want to deal with them at all, such a headache. so i got nu brite in surrey to fix it, these goofs at wheel dude should be paying for that fix. i should send them a invoice.

i recomend people dont buy wheels from them. they dont give a crap about you.

They shipped the wheels incredibly BAD with some flinsy thing covering the rims and by the time it arrived at my house the cardboard box was falling apart. and 1 of them was damaged.

BEWARE BUYING FROM THEM. If it arrives damaged and its not your fault they still think its your fault. and wont do crap to fix it
Old 05-11-12, 11:21 PM
Jzsicklexi
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by str8hust1a
iv pmed a wheeldude person on club lexus about my damaged rim that i received, still no response, been like a week, also i mailed them pics through email after i called them and they said show pics so i did, they responsed by saying that email got lost. BS?

worst customer service. i dont even want to deal with them at all, such a headache. so i got nu brite in surrey to fix it, these goofs at wheel dude should be paying for that fix. i should send them a invoice.

i recomend people dont buy wheels from them. they dont give a crap about you.

They shipped the wheels incredibly BAD with some flinsy thing covering the rims and by the time it arrived at my house the cardboard box was falling apart. and 1 of them was damaged.

BEWARE BUYING FROM THEM. If it arrives damaged and its not your fault they still think its your fault. and wont do crap to fix it
Sounds like you should make a claim through the shipper not them. I doubt they'd send the wheels in a box like that since they're new from linea corse. If they get damaged in transit its not their fault.
Old 05-11-12, 11:35 PM
str8hust1a
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Jzsicklexi
Sounds like you should make a claim through the shipper not them. I doubt they'd send the wheels in a box like that since they're new from linea corse. If they get damaged in transit its not their fault.
Make a claim? to waste more of my time? its completely their fault, ups does not package them or put them in boxes. i dont get how i order them brand new from their website and they come damaged. Now i have to pay 200 outta my own pocket to fix them? ORDER THEM brand new and I have to fix it ??

I asked the UPS dude 2 days after the wheels came in (same shipper as the wheels)when he delivered me my gfx front + rear from sewell why the box for the wheels were falling apart and he said theres nothing they can do. all they do is mark it damaged. Im gonna get nothing from blaming UPS.

stupid idea from you sorry.

Last edited by str8hust1a; 05-11-12 at 11:40 PM.
Old 05-11-12, 11:51 PM
str8hust1a
Pole Position

im done posting on here explaining myself im just letting the potential buyers know that it may arrive damaged and you will have to shell out your own money to fix it since their service is terrible.
Old 05-12-12, 12:31 AM
J250
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jzsicklexi
Actually, to maintain a good customer relation and to build a consistent positive image for the company, wheeldude should take care of this for him. They should have contacted their shipping company (I guess UPS) regarding this issue and solve the case. As a customer for this company, You purchase a set of NEW wheels from them than you'd expect to arrive to the door NEW without damage as well. Yes the damage most likely was caused during delivery but again Wheeldude should help with this issue. This is clearly a matter that Wheeldude should discuss with the shipping company cause this can ruin their reputation. They can't have a delivery company that consistently send items that arrived damaged and assume the customer will take care of it themselves. Even though their is not much control on how these big delivery corporation operate and delivers, but wheeldude should at least do something about this since this member is their official customer that has potential to bring more business in future. When i purchased items from Sewell and L tuned parts, whenever there were any issues with the shipment being damaged, they took care of it for me right away. That is what I consider as good customer service.

Now I do not know exactly what is the process between the member and wheeldude but I have dealt with Zoeb before and he's a great guy so maybe he can chime in and help this member out.

Last edited by J250; 05-12-12 at 12:46 AM.
Old 05-12-12, 08:25 AM
Mikaveli
Rookie

mine all arrived in perfect shape solid packaging...all the parts...no problems here...sounds like a fluke man im sorry for you zoeb is super helpful
Old 05-17-12, 12:03 PM
Carbonsrt
Driver

Once I am lowered on H&R springs, will the 818's still fit in 18x8.5/10? Also what tire size is recommended for that setup?
Old 05-17-12, 01:09 PM
Mikaveli
Rookie

match up with what they offer on the site for tire/wheel packages.

Originally Posted by Carbonsrt
Once I am lowered on H&R springs, will the 818's still fit in 18x8.5/10? Also what tire size is recommended for that setup?

Quick Reply: ★★★★★ Official Linea Corse Owners Thread ★★★★★