IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Karasha's IS350: Intro & Pictures!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-10, 08:49 PM
karasha
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AS~IS
Haha, I thought so... I remembered you saying you got your kit during X-Mas or something like that lol! XP
My car is with me in Dallas at the moment... Hopefully, I'll be able to bring her down this fall...

So where are the pictures? Is Houston still raining, haha?

Btw, how much are you lowered? Houston roads are crap, esp. where I'm at lol...
Yeah man! Christmas! It's all good. My guy who was painting only does it on the weekends and he was painting a Supra before he could work on my stuff.

Man, you better be able to bring it down during the fall so I can see it! Have you done any mods to it?

Pictures are not existent right now. It's raining so much here, it's ridiculous. My guy couldn't do it today because he was busy at his shop, but they're on tomorrow, thankfully. I'm so anxious to get this on!

I'm on H&R springs. I haven't had really any problems with them except the occasional driveway. Houston roads ARE crap... especially in the TMC. I'm in that area every day almost, so I know how bad it is.

Originally Posted by Jetfire
nice pikachu.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by mahcah
are you at UH?
Yup. If you're the MRM that parks in the Welcome Garage, I've seen your car before.
Old 07-19-10, 09:01 PM
mahcah
Racer

Received 46 Likes on 34 Posts

That's me. I have seen your car once. You were actually rolling out of the second level while I passed you up coming from the third going towards the exit last semester. AWESOME
Old 07-19-10, 10:52 PM
norapat01
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh man, I'm dying to see this kit the car, lol. The anticipation is killing me
Old 07-20-10, 12:26 AM
rza8gamma
Pole Position

I like the way the black housing surround fits to the whole scheme of things with the front bumper
Old 07-20-10, 03:59 PM
AS~IS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by karasha
Yeah man! Christmas! It's all good. My guy who was painting only does it on the weekends and he was painting a Supra before he could work on my stuff.

Man, you better be able to bring it down during the fall so I can see it! Have you done any mods to it?

Pictures are not existent right now. It's raining so much here, it's ridiculous. My guy couldn't do it today because he was busy at his shop, but they're on tomorrow, thankfully. I'm so anxious to get this on!

I'm on H&R springs. I haven't had really any problems with them except the occasional driveway. Houston roads ARE crap... especially in the TMC. I'm in that area every day almost, so I know how bad it is.
Haha, that's what I thought... A Supra huh? You should do a photoshoot with it, haha!

Yeah, I sure hope I can.. As for mods, pretty slow, haha... Let's just leave it at that.

Nice, nice... I hope Houston gives Dallas some rain, so you don't get your new kit all wet lol! XP

Hmm, really? I thought a lowered car in Houston would scrape as hell, esp. near the TMC. Freakin' Rice is right over there, so I'll drive on the crappier roads lol... I really want to get air, but I need to save lol... :/
Old 07-20-10, 04:24 PM
Micaiah

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by norapat01
Oh man, I'm dying to see this kit the car, lol. The anticipation is killing me
Hehe! Me too! I really like her car. It's beautiful. She's doing a wonderful job!
Old 07-21-10, 09:16 AM
karasha
Lead Lap

Pictures are up girls and boys!

Oh... and go through my questions below my pictures before you ask me those questions!

Thanks for looking!
Old 07-21-10, 09:19 AM
karasha
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by AS~IS
Haha, that's what I thought... A Supra huh? You should do a photoshoot with it, haha!

Yeah, I sure hope I can.. As for mods, pretty slow, haha... Let's just leave it at that.

Nice, nice... I hope Houston gives Dallas some rain, so you don't get your new kit all wet lol! XP

Hmm, really? I thought a lowered car in Houston would scrape as hell, esp. near the TMC. Freakin' Rice is right over there, so I'll drive on the crappier roads lol... I really want to get air, but I need to save lol... :/
I'm not cool enough to do a photoshoot with a Supra

You know what, don't even be ashamed of modding slowly. Like I said, it took me 6 months just to get this kit on and a year to finally get the kit. Haha.

I drive around Rice all the time. Greenbriar has to be the most absolute horrid road... or at least one of them. You just have to be careful and drive cautious when lowered. I'm on springs though... not like I'm slammed.

If I ever pick up coilovers and you still don't have any springs/coils/air on, I'll let you enjoy my H&Rs if you want!
Old 07-21-10, 09:27 AM
Gustavo250
Lexus Champion

I'm still waiting for pictures
Old 07-21-10, 09:33 AM
RahulSaw07
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Gustavo250
I'm still waiting for pictures
Check the first post of the thread.
Old 07-21-10, 09:42 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Looks awesome, I'm jealous. Maybe one day i'll see it somewhere around Houston.
Old 07-21-10, 10:47 AM
syzygy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks!

Yup. If you're the MRM that parks in the Welcome Garage, I've seen your car before.
You're at UofH? Do you know a woman with the last name "siegelman" (keeping her first name out for privacy reasons, I'd imagine there's only one there anyway)
Old 07-21-10, 11:58 AM
shadowman
Lexus Champion

Nice car and mods. I love the red and black theme. Did you think about tinting the foglight with overlay to give it a smoky / black look? That way it can hide the damage and protect it.

Don't be ashamed about slow mods... mine is still 99.999% stock. I only added clear bra and yellow tints on my fog. Protection always come first before the fun.
Old 07-21-10, 12:27 PM
Barke
Pole Position

Looks great.
Old 07-21-10, 04:21 PM
AS~IS
Lead Lap

I'm not cool enough to do a photoshoot with a Supra

You know what, don't even be ashamed of modding slowly. Like I said, it took me 6 months just to get this kit on and a year to finally get the kit. Haha.

I drive around Rice all the time. Greenbriar has to be the most absolute horrid road... or at least one of them. You just have to be careful and drive cautious when lowered. I'm on springs though... not like I'm slammed.

If I ever pick up coilovers and you still don't have any springs/coils/air on, I'll let you enjoy my H&Rs if you want!
Haha... Nah... Wald IS350 w/ Supra would be sick as hell! Hell, bring your IS300, and it'd be a party! XD

Haha... I've had my car for longer than you, though... :/ Hopefully the rear lip spoiler will be on before summer... Just need to find the right one.

Wow, really? If you drive around Rice Village on Saturdays then I might see you lol. (Rice students are stuck within the hedges during the weekdays lol.)

Hehe, thanks! Yeah... The roads within Rice's inner loop is still pretty crappy. Not only that, but it floods all the time lol. I think I need air, so I can go 4x4 over the water lol!

Btw, kit is looking sick!
Now all you need are some new rims! (Or gloss to match!)

Last edited by AS~IS; 07-21-10 at 07:09 PM.

Quick Reply: Karasha's IS350: Intro & Pictures!