Old 08-08-10, 02:05 PM
Hoovey689

Received 125 Likes on 83 Posts

#5 is my fav
Old 08-08-10, 06:53 PM
xuningshen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use photoshop and nothing but photoshop, sorry somebody asked a while ago, forgot to reply. Now that i'm shooting RAW files, the CameraRaw plug-in is a really helpful took that easily lets you adjust things by sliding a bar

Originally Posted by VKBSC3
Greetings from the SC forum! Just wondering what your settings were for your night shots? I've been using a Canon 5D that my dad let me borrow and I have been having a horrible time with the glare from my HIDS...

Thanks in advanced!
wow i just looked up my exposure settings on that picture, idk what i was thinking. i'm not even going to tell you what i used lol. well just set iso @ 100, i'd probably stay around f5.6-8 tripod, and long exposure. in this particular case, a big part to reducing glare was done in photoshop

Originally Posted by ernestfyu
a black roof would look really good on your car.
i've thought about it, but i'm kinda done modding my car for now, i've spent my whole budget on the car since a year ago and i need to not have so much invested in my car compared to the rest of my life haha. hence, photography equipment!

Originally Posted by rza8gamma
Great work with the XS, the lens you bought makes a big difference; better aperture flexibility. Did you do your post editing with photoshop? I really like shot 3. Did you use a tri pod for shots 2-6? if you didn't then even more big ups to you. Keep it up.
yea i'm loving this new lens, its quality is so much better and sharper. i only used the tripod on shots 3, 7, 8 & 9.

On # 3 i used a really crappy tripod haha. its not meant for a DSLR, just regular digital cameras, but it sits so much lower than my cannon tripod i thought i'd give it a try even though its pretty unstable w/ my camera on it.

and yes all my editing is in photoshop, i mainly use the CameraRaw Plug-in.

i've got some more pics for you guys from the RPM meet in irvine yesterday not all are lexus' but a few are, then there where bikes riding and models posing The Event was pretty chill. the models where super cool, you could ask them to go pose by any car and they where more than happy too, so here we go. (btw i did some editing to get some unwanted subjects/cars out of the background... since it was a carmeet things where packed in close and it was hard but i gave it a good try)

1) my friend's IS w/ some purple rims

2) the imfamous Chrispy's GS

3)Garage club plates, super VIP

4) oh hai super cute girl

5) supercharged IS-F

6) kinda wish i got an evo sometimes =\

7) tittyy twister :P this was probably the best looking model @ the show haha had to get a picture with her

8) No hands!

i've got more i'll be putting up on my flickr once i get it all sorted out

Last edited by xuningshen; 08-08-10 at 06:56 PM.