IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Stupid Kids and my Lexus

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-10, 11:36 AM
trixxx519
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where my gf lives, i park my car in the driveway and these kids down the block like 4-5 of them elementary kids always play ball there and up to no good. acouple of examples soccer ball it will hit cars and ****, handball throwing them at cars, skateboarding and etc, i hate those kids and their parents dont care if their ball hit other cars, mayb one day i should fkin kick a ball at their bmw/porche
Old 11-10-10, 11:43 AM
Initial_K
Lexus Test Driver

You should have set off the alarm on the key fob and scare the **** out of the kids.
Old 11-10-10, 11:47 AM
Secksee
Lead Lap

i hate little kids, but you cant blame them. Its all about bad parenting.
Old 11-10-10, 11:53 AM
Emilio253
Lead Lap

I understand why you got mad, but they are just kids.. it's not like they were going crazy around your ride. I would've went out and told them to not touch my car, but I wouldn't have went to his crib and told his dad.

Now you have to worry about the kid coming back and throwing a brick through your windshield because it is what I would've done if this happened to me when I was a kid.

Also, the dad didn't seem like he cared about you or your ride if he didn't care that his kid was out smoking cigarettes..

Just saying it probably would've been more beneficial if you had just told them to leave your car alone. Only because I remember when I was a kid and what I would've done..
Old 11-10-10, 11:55 AM
don
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What's with the kids nowadays? It seems like they don't have any sense of respect for other people's belongs. What happened to common courtesy?
You don't lean (or in this case, sit) on cars, you don't walk through lawns, and you say "thank you" when someone holds the door for you. Rant over.
Old 11-10-10, 12:14 PM
SUPERBRINO
Pole Position

I grew up going to car shows and workin on hot rods I would NEVER! Even from a young age I knew to respect other peoples things, my parents were not perfect but must have instilled something in me to realize ... I would have FREAKED if that was me so I understand I think its total B.S.! I had an 83 Crown Vic 2 door limited edition about 5 years ago, dark red 22k miles on it, that thing was fresh! one of my friends sat on the hood I freaked out ... "the car is so old" yea it was in mint condition and probably looked better than half the cars on the road ...

Lean on yur own damn *****! lol
Old 11-10-10, 12:49 PM
brociouz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

suicidesam has the right idea. Just make sure you aim properly.
Old 11-10-10, 01:05 PM
BrightonB
Driver

yo i feel you man i get angry even if its y friends and like that basketball tap on my car and i will bang on em now imagine a stranger.
stranger = DEATH
Old 11-10-10, 01:09 PM
Alias
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont have kids in my neighborhood that do that....but there is a cat that freaking steps all over my hood. ticks me off, its the same feeling... too bad i cant yell at the cats parents and tell them to stop it
Old 11-10-10, 01:18 PM
my95tsi
Pole Position

Nice cars belong in garages not parking lots. I always laugh when i go to a sub par apartment complexes and see nice Audi's and Mercedes in the lot. Priorities are complely backwards for those owners.
Old 11-10-10, 01:25 PM
mikez
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by DigitalDon
What's with the kids nowadays? It seems like they don't have any sense of respect for other people's belongs. What happened to common courtesy?
You don't lean (or in this case, sit) on cars, you don't walk through lawns, and you say "thank you" when someone holds the door for you. Rant over.
Yeah, how about opening your doors on Halloween and all you get is extended hands with bags motioning for candy, not even a "trick or treat" or thank you
Old 11-10-10, 01:25 PM
suicidesam
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Rashoodz
^ not a good idea, might scratch the car.
it's paint...
Old 11-10-10, 01:44 PM
MashinA
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mikez
Yeah, how about opening your doors on Halloween and all you get is extended hands with bags motioning for candy, not even a "trick or treat" or thank you
lol mikez! lets not even go there....i have sooo many examples we could start a new thread called how rude are kids nowadays!
Old 11-10-10, 01:58 PM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by SUPERBRINO
I grew up going to car shows and workin on hot rods I would NEVER! Even from a young age I knew to respect other peoples things, my parents were not perfect but must have instilled something in me to realize ... I would have FREAKED if that was me so I understand I think its total B.S.! I had an 83 Crown Vic 2 door limited edition about 5 years ago, dark red 22k miles on it, that thing was fresh! one of my friends sat on the hood I freaked out ... "the car is so old" yea it was in mint condition and probably looked better than half the cars on the road ...

Lean on yur own damn *****! lol
much agreed! it doesn't matter what one drives, but people should respect others' rides. i remember when kids used to be respectful and courteous towards other people and their property, and that was not too long ago. but i'd find a new parking spot. those kids probably won't go away, and the dad does not seem to want to correct his kid's bad habits. hope you find one soon!
Old 11-10-10, 02:23 PM
CrtifiedMD
Pit Crew

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Oh man - I used to have a pretty nice Audi & I was parked in front of my moms house, on the street stupid me.

A bunch of kids were playing and riding their bikes - yea well the second I decide to look out the window, this cute lil girl is losing control of her bike, ON TRAINING WHEELS I may add & her handle bars go down the entire side of my car!!!! Luckily she had rubble handles, but what do you do when it's a 7 year old girl?

I was so pissed & no parents were even around to go off on!!

I feel your frustration my friend...Keep a closer eye on your Lexus now - they'll be back to get you back for telling pops what they're doing around the corner.

Quick Reply: Stupid Kids and my Lexus