Royale with cheese

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the solution to your problem.

Old 11-10-10, 02:40 PM
TokerIS350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Emilio253
I understand why you got mad, but they are just kids.. it's not like they were going crazy around your ride. I would've went out and told them to not touch my car, but I wouldn't have went to his crib and told his dad.

Now you have to worry about the kid coming back and throwing a brick through your windshield because it is what I would've done if this happened to me when I was a kid.

Also, the dad didn't seem like he cared about you or your ride if he didn't care that his kid was out smoking cigarettes..

Just saying it probably would've been more beneficial if you had just told them to leave your car alone. Only because I remember when I was a kid and what I would've done..
+1.
Lol, i know if someone did that and went and told my parents that stuff i would not be happy haha.
Old 11-10-10, 04:27 PM
DajonDondo
Pole Position

OP u went overboard... All u had to do is ask them to not touch your car nicely and im pretty sure they'll respect it. No need to go tell his dad that he smokes cigarettes and all..... All u had to say is.. "Ay i dont want anyone of you touching my f'n car"

i knew not to lean on someones car though growing up.. especially a lexus... i see why u mad.... but too far.
Old 11-10-10, 04:35 PM
chikoo
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Time 2 move 2 a better place?

Often talking to them like a friend and teaching them is better for the future.
Old 11-10-10, 04:50 PM
Sffd103
Fire Slayer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default kids

I get pissed too if people even touch my ride! Sorry to hear. Hopefully they aren't punks or you may soon have flat tires!! Kids don't give a sheet about stuff these days and DEMAND respect!! F... them! You earn that!!
Old 11-10-10, 05:04 PM
IS25Heaven
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To the people saying you are wrong. They are wrong, because if that happened to them im sure they would say the kids were wrong. Leaning on someone's car is different. But the kid was sitting on your trunk. Not the hood where its short and easy to lean or sit on. That kid made the effort to sit on the trunk. So yes the OP is right, but i would move to a better place. because your "luxury" apartment is not working.
Old 11-10-10, 05:23 PM
pavelekPL
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

What You should do is to kick his ***!
Old 11-10-10, 05:42 PM
shadowman
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sniper with bb pellets... but don't miss tho

If you hit them a few times, I bet you they won't hang around your car anymore.
Old 11-10-10, 06:02 PM
BinaryJay
Pole Position

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Unfortunately the "blasting" is likely to just make them go out of their way when they have a chance to make something bad happen to your car. Would have been more effective to not go into "Hulk" mode and politely told them that you love you car and don't want anybody sitting on it.

Just saying. Being nice pays, being a d*** even when you think it's justified never works.

Try having a motorcycle, I catch people sitting on my bike all the time pretending they're riding it, and one time somebody dropped it right on the ground without apology or note.
Old 11-10-10, 06:46 PM
SaintNexus
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by MDOTM
So I yell to my girl to get my shorts...
I LOLed to this.

Smart choice by going to the kids father. Next time call the cops or go postal on that lil *****.
Old 11-10-10, 07:05 PM
516IS
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would so ****** slap them for even touching my ride...
Old 11-10-10, 07:06 PM
MDOTM
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Okay so I will answer some questions in these posts..

I am from FL. I actually had a garage my hole life but I just switched to this other apartment for a year and im having a house built early next year. I actually told that dad that nothing better happen to my car cause I know where everyone lives.(He actually was like nothing will happen to it ) I really don't feel I went over board it's pretty said that I look out my window is as much as I do and finally caught them doing some dum crap. I'm sorry but I work hard for my money and I never disrespect someones property like that. I would never sit on my trunk and I baby my car just as I did my Supra. Someone said I should park farther away but Im in the corner of the complex in the front and that is the safest place to park it and it's right in front of my place. My girl went to the office this morning to complain and there has been other people that say those kids are driving people nuts with there skateboards at night. I think they are like 16.
Old 11-10-10, 09:54 PM
rza8gamma
Pole Position

is it just me or did anyone else think that he was being sarcastic when he said "luxury apartment"? I would have gone out to tell the kids to get off my car but going to their parents house to teach them a lesson seems like a "Full House" episode to me. But who knows how we would react until it happens to us.
Old 11-10-10, 10:22 PM
chikoo
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BinaryJay
Unfortunately the "blasting" is likely to just make them go out of their way when they have a chance to make something bad happen to your car. Would have been more effective to not go into "Hulk" mode and politely told them that you love you car and don't want anybody sitting on it.

Just saying. Being nice pays, being a d*** even when you think it's justified never works.

Try having a motorcycle, I catch people sitting on my bike all the time pretending they're riding it, and one time somebody dropped it right on the ground without apology or note.

+1

Be their friend and teach them good manners.
Old 11-10-10, 10:28 PM
trixxx519
Lexus Test Driver

why would the OP want to be their friend??
sorry just doesn't make too much sense to me

Quick Reply: Stupid Kids and my Lexus