IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Stupid Kids and my Lexus

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-10, 10:25 AM
MDOTM
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Stupid Kids and my Lexus

So last night I was chillin at my "Luxury" apartment that I can't wait to get out of. There is always these kids, 3 of them skate boarding around my building. I am always looking out my window keeping and eye on them and they always seem to chill on the side of the building smoking cigs. So im just chillin watchin some tv with my girl and Im like let me go check.I look out the window and I see these dudes chillin outside near my car one dude is SITTING ON MY TRUNK! Yea thats right not leaning up against it oh no straight up sitting on my IS350 GFM! So I yell to my girl to get my shorts and run out there and blast these kids. I was in Hulk mode and was bout to whoop some ***. So then they started to walk away I went back inside and grabbed my shirt. I went looking for them found the kid made him take me to his house got the dad out and started blastin him. He is like ohh im sorry and this and that. I was like you know what else ur kid was doing over there ..smoking he did not even show any reaction. I told them if anything happen to my car there will be hell to pay. Im still sooo pissed about this!
Old 11-10-10, 10:32 AM
meangene
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MDOTM
So last night I was chillin at my "Luxury" apartment that I can't wait to get out of. There is always these kids, 3 of them skate boarding around my building. I am always looking out my window keeping and eye on them and they always seem to chill on the side of the building smoking cigs. So im just chillin watchin some tv with my girl and Im like let me go check.I look out the window and I see these dudes chillin outside near my car one dude is SITTING ON MY TRUNK! Yea thats right not leaning up against it oh no straight up sitting on my IS350 GFM! So I yell to my girl to get my shorts and run out there and blast these kids. I was in Hulk mode and was bout to whoop some ***. So then they started to walk away I went back inside and grabbed my shirt. I went looking for them found the kid made him take me to his house got the dad out and started blastin him. He is like ohh im sorry and this and that. I was like you know what else ur kid was doing over there ..smoking he did not even show any reaction. I told them if anything happen to my car there will be hell to pay. Im still sooo pissed about this!
Ya I've been dealing with crap like that in my neighborhood. Kids/parents really don't seem to care anymore. What part of florida are you from?
Old 11-10-10, 10:34 AM
Bottledfed
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Garages are nice...Sounds like the father doesn't care to much.
Old 11-10-10, 10:35 AM
FsterThanU
Driver School Candidate

Good for you, stupid *** kids. I woulda done the same thing and I hope they don't do anything to your car now. People these days have no respect for each other's cars.
Old 11-10-10, 10:36 AM
600rr05
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dang that really sucks i would have flipped out also if i saw some kid sitting on my car....
Old 11-10-10, 10:37 AM
Bottledfed
Pole Position

Originally Posted by FsterThanU
Good for you, stupid *** kids. I woulda done the same thing and I hope they don't do anything to your car now. People these days have no respect for each other's cars.
I wouldn't say its no respect, its just stupidity. They are young kids and they aren't thinking that the revit's in there jeans can scratch the car when they sit on it. They don't pay for anything so therefore don't know financial burdens.
Old 11-10-10, 10:41 AM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

damn kids, glad you told em off hahaha
Old 11-10-10, 10:48 AM
MashinA
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

god that makes me mad too. i live in an apartment and these kids always wanna play with a volleyball in the parking lot near my car....i need a house...
Old 11-10-10, 10:49 AM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

I understand your pissed and maybe its just the way you typed it but you came off kinda like a ****. if you know its a problem, why not park farther away?
Old 11-10-10, 10:49 AM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

sitting on the hood of my car ? my azz will sitting on their faces lolz , ahahahahah and i'm not joking lolz
Old 11-10-10, 10:51 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

unfortunately now-a-days, dont be surprised when your car gets keyed or egged or something like that from these little punks. you need to get a garage or move.....or start getting eally paranoid and staying up peeling out your window to protect your car
Old 11-10-10, 10:56 AM
Rash
hmm

No problems in my house, but I hate when I park somewhere, after a while, I see kids play Soccer, or Cricket with rocks, near my car! idiots!
Old 11-10-10, 11:06 AM
suicidesam
Lexus Test Driver

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 11-10-10, 11:08 AM
Rash
hmm

^ not a good idea, might scratch the car.
Old 11-10-10, 11:23 AM
mikez
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yeah when I was down at "Jersey shore" over memorial day there was a bunch of teens drinking and hanging out by the cars, and the girls started doing poses and sitting on my hood and stuff. My balcony was across the street so I hit the alarm and they backed off, but as soon as I turned it off they came back. My car was like elastic glue lol.

I just called the cops about a bunch of teens vandalizing cars and when the patrol car roll by the kids scattered.

Quick Reply: Stupid Kids and my Lexus