IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Photo shoppers? I need your help to track down this lunatic driver..

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-11, 01:05 PM
fknISC808
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by brociouz
I don't understand why all these posters are chiming just to tell the OP to get over it. He has a photo and the perpetrator has a "How's my driving?" sticker. Why wouldn't you report her? Maybe by reporting her she'll learn her lesson and start driving safely, preventing her from causing an accident and possibly killing someone.
+ 1

smh at people saying to let it go, yes the situation went the way it went BUT, what if someone was hit, injured, killed.... Why do things like that NEED to happen to validate taking someone OFF the road.
Old 01-28-11, 01:14 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

If you are so angry about this why did you take matter in your own hands and confront that bitcccchhh, that what i would have done.. Take care your own business if you have the guts to do.. not rely on somebody else do it for you lolz
Old 01-28-11, 01:17 PM
Jmags
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by blitz_714
If you are so angry about this why did you take matter in your own hands and confront that bitcccchhh, that what i would have done.. Take care your own business if you have the guts to do.. not rely on somebody else do it for you lolz
Ummm..

She ran a red light probably so she didn't have to hear me yelling at her the whole time we were sitting at it.

She got onto the highway?

What would you have me do?

I'm all for doing legal stuff to get her in trouble. However my car already has one brand new scratched up bumper for the day. Not going to chance it being two.
Old 01-28-11, 01:30 PM
edgeucated
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by blitz_714
The OP handled the situation perfectly. What you are suggesting he do is considered assault, and no, i doubt you would have confronted the woman.

I hope the woman gets everything thats coming to her, I dont mind a little speeding, but reckless driving should be reported.
Old 01-28-11, 01:39 PM
D350
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haahahhaah .... nerd let it go
Old 01-28-11, 01:40 PM
CalMike
Pit Crew

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jmags
Ummm..

She ran a red light probably so she didn't have to hear me yelling at her the whole time we were sitting at it.

She got onto the highway?

What would you have me do?

I'm all for doing legal stuff to get her in trouble. However my car already has one brand new scratched up bumper for the day. Not going to chance it being two.
Obviously you did the mature thing by reporting it and not taking matters into your own hands. Risking an extra scratch from a confrontation is just the tip of the iceberg. Some people don't understand real-life consequences like going to prison or getting shot and killed, because it just hasn't happened to them yet. You responded exactly as you should have.
Old 01-28-11, 01:43 PM
Jmags
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CalMike
Obviously you did the mature thing by reporting it and not taking matters into your own hands. Risking an extra scratch from a confrontation is just the tip of the iceberg. Some people don't understand real-life consequences like going to prison or getting shot and killed, because it just hasn't happened to them yet. You responded exactly as you should have.
Yes, I was just saying "another scratched up bumper" as a sort of joke about actually trying to stop someone else in another car.
Old 01-28-11, 01:47 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

Trust me, she would know by now that what she had done was a no no no lolz.... The Punished should fit the Crimes lolz

Last edited by ISF4life; 01-28-11 at 01:59 PM.
Old 01-28-11, 01:56 PM
Initial_K
Lexus Test Driver

Either way, get the bish off the road.
Old 01-28-11, 02:39 PM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+10000, she would of been alright with me if she had atleast asked to get back in my lane, but she ****ed herself when she took the red light, it makes me feel like she thinks she could do w.e she wants.. dumb bishhh
Old 01-28-11, 03:01 PM
Fizzboy7
Lexus Test Driver

Received 167 Likes on 99 Posts

Glad you are going after it. If given the opportunity with a bumper sticker or phone number, one would be bad NOT to persue it.

Also to the remark that she could have been having a bad day... the odds of that are extremely rare. Today's bad drivers drive bad because they don't care about other people (selfish or in their own little world), are busy on the phone, putting on make-up, tuning the radio, reading, eating, drinking, smoking, carrying on a convo, doing other things, or a combination of stuff. That list right there is what causes a huge chunk of near misses or accidents. We've all seen it over and over and over. I once gave people the benefit of the doubt, but after decades of driving, you learn how screwed up so many other drivers are and why.

So, on behalf of all those times these driver's have done us wrong and gotten away, I hope you come up with something here.
Old 01-28-11, 03:04 PM
Hoovey689

Received 125 Likes on 83 Posts

I hope you get her man. Good luck
Old 01-28-11, 03:28 PM
Grazy
Driver

Well i guess ill help.. The website on her bumper is Feet.Ct.Gov. so im guessing youre from Connecticut? if yes then thats probably it. now all you got to do is report her license plate on that website.
Old 01-28-11, 03:42 PM
RocketGuy3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fknISC808
My thoughts exactly, not only did she make an idiot move and did not turn left, but when someone called her out on it, she RAN a RED LIGHT!! I think she should be FIRED from driving, PERIOD!

Plus, look at the weather conditions it doesnt warrant idiot moves on the road.
Agreed. Report her.

I mean the fact that she wasn't even driving her own car and was putting someone else's property at risk makes things even worse.
Old 01-28-11, 03:55 PM
SUPERBRINO
Pole Position

Forget about the enhancement! Go to your local police department they will run the plate for you ... Im sure that car is assigned to her thru the agency/ department she works for and also the area she works in so i would do that! Good luck! Go get her!

Quick Reply: Photo shoppers? I need your help to track down this lunatic driver..