Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

:\
i wanna see the tail lights at night..
Old 07-04-11, 09:10 PM
SCWB
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those wheels and LV stickers flow reall well.
Old 07-04-11, 09:13 PM
sw1tched
Rookie

the 22s look GINORMIC!
The way its done up is not my style but I can still appreciate it.
the LV pin stripe around the car and on the wheels along with the blingged out license plate frame could go. reminds me of a 16 yr olds purse.
The giant rims makes the car look like a micro-machine.
the whiteout taillights look pretty good. something different that I havent seen on an IS. the lexus emblems and the grills look good.
I actually like the rims. (probably a little big on an IS, but they're good lookin rims)
I like unique, and this is definitely in that category.
Im curious what size tires you have. what are the rim / tire specs?
Old 07-04-11, 09:18 PM
don
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Salduchi
Thing I don't like about this forum is all the criticism and disrespect over subjective choices. While you might not like his taste, he obviously put a significant amount of time and effort and money into it. So it follows that if he did not make this vehicle for you then you have nothing to criticise. If HE likes it, then thats all that matters.
Agreed that whoever mods their car, as long as s/he likes it, that's all that matters. But once they post it on the internet, it's subject to criticism. That's what forums are for, right? Some will have kind words and some with have rude words for it.
Old 07-04-11, 09:24 PM
Salduchi
Driver

Originally Posted by myMRMis350
I think it's almost given that when you post pics of your car in a car forum, you're open to what people think about your car. And that's what the above people are doing: giving their opinions/comments whether they like it or not.
Originally Posted by DigitalDon
But once they post it on the internet, it's subject to criticism. That's what forums are for, right? Some will have kind words and some with have rude words for it.
I have to make a clarification. It flys here apparently but not on all other car forums. I belong to a particular car forum where the rule of thumb is, if you don't have anything positive to say then don't say it. In fact, you would get warned, then banned if you continued. Hey don't get me wrong free speech is great but forums are Private places, not public, and you can get kicked out quick if you do it on the wrong forum.

Last edited by Salduchi; 07-04-11 at 09:28 PM.
Old 07-04-11, 09:48 PM
DenIS250
Pole Position

I have to make a clarification. It flys here apparently but not on all other car forums. I belong to a particular car forum where the rule of thumb is, if you don't have anything positive to say then don't say it. In fact, you would get warned, then banned if you continued. Hey don't get me wrong free speech is great but forums are Private places, not public, and you can get kicked out quick if you do it on the wrong forum.
i just feel nobody here is trying to insult the op or make fun of his/her the car. just stating some opinions and maybe having a little fun. no need to get so sensitive about it
Old 07-04-11, 09:58 PM
Salduchi
Driver

Originally Posted by DenIS250
i just feel nobody here is trying to insult the op or make fun of his/her the car. just stating some opinions and maybe having a little fun. no need to get so sensitive about it
I thought the words Retarded and Puke were very clear in this context. Unless you are trying to tell me these are hip new words with meanings like sick and dope. So, I'll say it again, if it flys here then Great!. No ones getting sensitive, pointing some things out, got some answers and made some clarifications. One of the motto's I have lived by is "When in Rome Baby!"
Old 07-04-11, 10:05 PM
is300SD2
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Can you get your money back?
Old 07-04-11, 10:07 PM
Justin2JZ
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

My goodness
Old 07-04-11, 10:12 PM
langjaykev
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought the words Retarded and Puke were very clear in this context. Unless you are trying to tell me these are hip new words with meanings like sick and dope. So, I'll say it again, if it flys here then Great!. No ones getting sensitive, pointing some things out, got some answers and made some clarifications. One of the motto's I have lived by is "When in Rome Baby!"
you havent seen the cockyness/haters on the euro forums yet then.
Old 07-04-11, 10:14 PM
sushiboi
Lead Lap

This is pretty wild.. Not my cup of tea.
Old 07-04-11, 10:26 PM
don
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is a family safe forum with strict guidelines. It does not "fly" to disrespect other members. Mods can't read through every thread and posts. If it does bother you, report the post and a mod will be happy to delete it for you.

I'm not sure if you are new here, but 99% of the posts are usually respectful. You shouldn't use a couple posts to generalize the CL community.
Old 07-04-11, 10:30 PM
CCM03
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not for me, But the pinstripe is pretty cool...

+1 on pic of taillights at night!

Quick Reply: LEXUS IS250 22" wheels