IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Haters gonna hate

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-12, 07:11 PM
LamTheSham
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol haters gonna hate. I've had a middle school girl in Antioch, CA, throw a small rock at my car. I just flipped a U-turn while she wasn't looking/laughing/jwalking, I just redlined my 350 down the street at her. I was headed to the gas station anyways, so I had gas to waste. Followed her around and keep redlining. LOL. She deserved it tho - better have learned her lesson too. LOL. ^___^
Old 01-03-12, 07:12 PM
sleeper24
Driver School Candidate

I would be **** coming upon my car and seeing any effect to my car. This just goes to show that you are more successful to afford a nicer car then they can to make them wanna hate. There are those who can afford nice car but choose not to as well, but those are the one who won't hate because they know they can afford one too.
Old 01-03-12, 08:21 PM
birador
Lead Lap

just a coward will do those kind of things,just go on atleast he did not break anything.
Old 01-03-12, 08:35 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Received 91 Likes on 38 Posts

Old 01-03-12, 08:42 PM
Sffd103
Fire Slayer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

That's messed up WHOEVER did it and it's uncalled for. It just goes to show you peoples lack of respect!
Old 01-03-12, 08:53 PM
dackp143
Pole Position

I am sure the guy is pissed cause his small brain assumes your car was just given to you without any hard work. I am sure the guy is at home right now waiting on his free handout from the government rather than contributing to the over all growth of the American dollar.

You should go back to the gym, find him, then YOU get out and spit on your windshield. But this time once YOU spit, look at him and say, "I have two more at home." ... Then drive away.

Bwahahaahahaa
Old 01-03-12, 09:06 PM
is_baby
Lead Lap

That is just immature and nasty, people have no respect
Old 01-03-12, 09:18 PM
chi123
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I bet it has to do with your age. I remembered somewhere on here you said you were 19. That guy was probably jealous of you.

Anyways, I think I had a cup of coffee thrown at my car before. I was just driving in really bad weather and out of nowhere I see a cup and brown stuff fly all over my windshield and hood. Don't know if someone did it on purpose or just threw it out their window and it happened to go all over my car. Either way, a wash got it all off.
Old 01-03-12, 09:27 PM
Crzyxcrys
Driver School Candidate

Its a compliment he hated kuz ur car is sexy. That ish doesn't fly here though, just hope you catch him slipping? But then again rise above it, not worth a fight
Old 01-03-12, 09:29 PM
NorCalIS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man this kind of happened to me in downtown San Francisco. Cab was driving 3mph while cab driver was talking it up with the customers, literally coasted up to a light with no one in front of him while it was still green. I honked, waited and watched as the light turned yellow then red as he just sat there, so I honked again. A 30 looking year old man walks off the side walk yelling at me, I proceed to stare at him while trying to process why this random man was yelling at me, then watch him spit on my window and walk away. As the light turned green I flipped a u turn, pulled next to the sidewalk rolled down my passenger side window and proceeded to tell this man what a class act he was and how he was really acting his age. Flipped him the bird (out of frustration) an went to the chevron on van ess (closest gas station) and used the window cleaner to scrape his spit off my driver window. Some people just feel to go out of there way to mess up something nice, although I really wish I could've gotten out and showed that man the error of his ways, sometime you just have to be the bigger person.
Old 01-03-12, 09:35 PM
Rikg35
Lead Lap

Oooooooo that's messed up dat foo spat on you car!!

BTW.. You sure it wasn't shy girl and them?

Old 01-03-12, 09:36 PM
Lexus408
Pole Position

That clown was just mad you were younger than him and had nicer car. No respect and no class. As for the stares, I get them all the time but it's hard to get mugged since my windows are blacked out. Hopefully nothing like that happens again to you.
Old 01-03-12, 09:52 PM
Wunko
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Trashy people. I'm surprised they aren't afraid the owner of the car is gonna do something to them.
Old 01-03-12, 09:55 PM
Initial G
Lexus Champion

Ive had someone key my car for no reason at all. I was fortunate enough to buff out some of the scratches. But there are still some scratches left.

I always say, Haters are going to hate. Jealous ones still envy. But what goes around, comes around. Karma is a bit@h.

In my previous car, a week after purchasing it, I parked it front of my house and discovered the next morning a rock sitting on my front seaf, it happened to enter the driver side window. Thanks.
Old 01-03-12, 10:09 PM
sw2oboi
Lead Lap

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

id feel hurt from people disrespecting my property, at the same time look on the bright side that it wasnt really any damage such as being key'd. Most of the time we just end up at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Quick Reply: Haters gonna hate