IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Wald spoiler Best Price

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-12, 09:38 PM
stasis3131
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by juvi22003
^ bought mine from that same guy, even the richest guys in the world by fakes/replicas....in this case i prefer to buy a real gucci or lv shoes than a real trunk spoiler
Yeah everyone has their priorities on what they would spend their hard earned money on. I wouldn't even buy real gucci or lv...lol not a fan of wearing 1000 dollar shoes that are no better then 50 dollar shoes

But I do have a firearms habit and some people would never spend 8k on a rifle just to go shoot at the range lmao. My Barrett 50cal cost me 8k and the only thing I have shot is watermelons and paper. Seems like a waste but it's so damn fun. And I can sell my rifle for 8k or more if I decide to. When I buy high dollar items I try to get at least a 85 percent return on investment and if you spend all out on a car and get nothing but authentic and the best you will be lucky to recoup 50-60 percent of what you paid. And you never get your labor or time back. That's worth more then the parts to me.

But either way I hope the op finds some type of wing. The Wald wing is the nicest for the isx50. I am surprised lexus doesn't have a version of it for the isf or fsport. Or at least make it a option. They would kill on the price I bet if it was 1500 extra no one would have a problem adding it to the car from the lot cause it's a Lexus part
Old 04-05-12, 09:43 PM
juvi22003
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Cars are losses, this is my 4th car in 5 yrs this month will be one year since i owned the 07 and i wanna sell it already but i know i would never get back the money i spent on it.If I try to trade it in would be even worst because the first thing they gonna tell me its not a factory color lol.

$1500 for a spoiler no i would pass on that upgrade lol or just buy the replica
Old 04-05-12, 09:51 PM
stasis3131
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Sffd103
Juvi22003, I think by you saying nobody on CL has a real Wald kinda set the tone. It was an assumption on your part and probably not the smartest comment. The lol comments I don't worry about because I have thick skin and I can take it cause I dish it out sometimes too. Just remember you are a newer member on here (I even feel new still) and you shouldn't speak for everyone. You can give your example and suggestions but not speak for all CL members.
i can see where you coming from . but i still thought people got a little sensitive but either way your car is one of my favorite isx50 on this site. i got alot of good help from you when i first got my car. keep that thing looking awesome
Old 04-05-12, 09:55 PM
stasis3131
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Hoovey2411
pic please
lol ask and you shall receive bro.
Attached Thumbnails Wald spoiler Best Price-photo-1-2-.jpg   Wald spoiler Best Price-photo-2-2-.jpg   Wald spoiler Best Price-photo-4-2-.jpg   Wald spoiler Best Price-photo-3-2-.jpg  
Old 04-05-12, 09:55 PM
Sffd103
Fire Slayer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by stasis3131
i can see where you coming from . but i still thought people got a little sensitive but either way your car is one of my favorite isx50 on this site. i got alot of good help from you when i first got my car. keep that thing looking awesome
Well thank you very much....why don't we end this topic now. The op got his question answered for an authentic and a replica. Everyone is happy. Especially me since you commented on my ride twice on this thread
Old 04-05-12, 10:02 PM
Hoovey689
Forum Moderator

Received 126 Likes on 84 Posts

lol ask and you shall receive bro.
hell nice bro
Old 04-05-12, 10:06 PM
JoshIS408
- - G T V I P - -
Forum Moderator

Received 121 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoovey2411
hell nice bro
Co Sign this.
Old 04-05-12, 10:09 PM
stasis3131
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Sffd103
Well thank you very much....why don't we end this topic now. The op got his question answered for an authentic and a replica. Everyone is happy. Especially me since you commented on my ride twice on this thread
lol fine with me bro just trying to mellow out the vibe in the room
Old 04-05-12, 11:12 PM
ms2619
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

guys at the end of the day its a spoiler for gods sake, idc what anyone says $600 for an unpainted spoiler vs $190 replica id take replica plus the authentic ones...some ppl were having issues with fitment also n why is every1 so damn serious??? we r here to help one another !!!
Old 04-06-12, 12:25 AM
Dieselaf
Driver School Candidate

On this
http://vipautosalon.com/store/
There is only ISF carbon fiber trunk.
Old 04-06-12, 12:46 AM
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ms2619
guys at the end of the day its a spoiler for gods sake, idc what anyone says $600 for an unpainted spoiler vs $190 replica id take replica plus the authentic ones...some ppl were having issues with fitment also n why is every1 so damn serious??? we r here to help one another !!!
If you really don't understand after this thread and many othe thread that have discussed this in the past, then maybe the honda forum would be better suited for you is all I'm saying. it more about taking pride in your ride and not throwing just anything on your car just for the sake of modding.
Old 04-06-12, 12:46 AM
stasis3131
Lead Lap

The same guy on eBay has the carbon fiber one. I believe it's like 50 bucks more and the carbon fiber is great looking. But I suggest getting some good clear coat on it once you get if you decide to.
Old 04-06-12, 12:48 AM
don
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh just another day here at CL
Old 04-06-12, 12:50 AM
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah everyone has their priorities on what they would spend their hard earned money on. I wouldn't even buy real gucci or lv...lol not a fan of wearing 1000 dollar shoes that are no better then 50 dollar shoes

But I do have a firearms habit and some people would never spend 8k on a rifle just to go shoot at the range lmao. My Barrett 50cal cost me 8k and the only thing I have shot is watermelons and paper. Seems like a waste but it's so damn fun. And I can sell my rifle for 8k or more if I decide to. When I buy high dollar items I try to get at least a 85 percent return on investment and if you spend all out on a car and get nothing but authentic and the best you will be lucky to recoup 50-60 percent of what you paid. And you never get your labor or time back. That's worth more then the parts to me.

But either way I hope the op finds some type of wing. The Wald wing is the nicest for the isx50. I am surprised lexus doesn't have a version of it for the isf or fsport. Or at least make it a option. They would kill on the price I bet if it was 1500 extra no one would have a problem adding it to the car from the lot cause it's a Lexus part
True customizer don't care what it cost it more about the build than the return guess you should know that by now with the 45-55% return on your over priced lambo that you can never really drive unless you take it to the track. Build a car from the ground up for a couple years with the out the big pay checks to support it.
Old 04-06-12, 12:54 AM
stasis3131
Lead Lap

Guys just kill before somebody has a hesifit, if someone wants to go authentic over rep by all means do so. It's America we have choices here. And spending more money on your ride doesn't mean you have more pride in your ride then the next guy spending half as much but his car looks just as good. Spending more money on your ride just means you like to spend money on you car that's all. Some people just spend differently but in the end we are all in the same game (love of cars) You can spend 30k on your car at be end of the day it's still a isx50. Nobody here is above anyone in my book. let's just help the guy get a Wald wing . Rep or authentic it's his choice

Quick Reply: Wald spoiler Best Price