IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

What Have Haters Done To Your Car?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-12, 03:39 PM
VTsuckah
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Wow, that is despicable. Another example of why the human race is full of fail.
Old 09-29-12, 08:59 PM
sw2oboi
Lead Lap

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

I have owned my car for two years, since i was 19. I am very thankful all that has happened is people talking smack. After reading this thread, i realized one day any of this can happen to me which is depressing since i along with many other people on here worked hard and deserved everybit of the car we own.
Old 10-27-12, 08:19 AM
Toronto350
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First week I had my car I start up and see low tire indicator. Get out and see my rear passenger tire is deflated. I was worried it was a nail or something in my brand new michelin pilots. Reinflated and all was good, so someone in my underground parking garage was jealous and deflated my tire. Douche.
Old 10-27-12, 11:59 AM
Denver
Lead Lap

This happened to me last week at my school. Someone peeled my clear bra on my passenger fender and poured coffee or coke from front to back on the driver side. I was too **** to take more pics but at least nothing was damages except the clear bra not sticking back on right.

Last edited by Denver; 10-27-12 at 01:57 PM.
Old 10-27-12, 12:05 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Received 91 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Toronto350
First week I had my car I start up and see low tire indicator. Get out and see my rear passenger tire is deflated. I was worried it was a nail or something in my brand new michelin pilots. Reinflated and all was good, so someone in my underground parking garage was jealous and deflated my tire. Douche.
I don't see why anyone would go out of their way to deflate someones tire but if they were gonna commit a hate crime I'm sure they would do something more serious than deflating a tire like slashing it..Maybe you just have a small leak, bad tire etc.

Originally Posted by Denver
This happened to me last week at my school. Someone peeled my clear bra on my passenger fender and poured coffee or coke from front to back on the driver side. I was too **** to take more pics but at least nothing was damages except the clear bra not sticking back on right.

Now that is pretty shady. your pic isn't showing by the way.
Old 10-27-12, 12:06 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Received 91 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Shervin350
just saw this and wow even calipers
this happened to me back in April. Only they didn't take my calipers, and they left my car on a scissor jack and a honda spare tire
Old 10-27-12, 01:44 PM
Jake
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My car was keyed two weeks ago from the hood to the trunk area. (passenger side) Getting my car repainted in December.
Old 10-27-12, 01:59 PM
Denver
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by RDIS250AWD
I don't see why anyone would go out of their way to deflate someones tire but if they were gonna commit a hate crime I'm sure they would do something more serious than deflating a tire like slashing it..Maybe you just have a small leak, bad tire etc.

Now that is pretty shady. your pic isn't showing by the way.
pic is fixed
Old 10-27-12, 02:00 PM
mj250
Driver School Candidate

Just last week my car was sitting in the parking lot up at school, friday night im assuming a party got taken out in to the parking lot, left their trash all around my car and every where in general on saturday (that I could handel) its the lugies on the hood of my car that I had a problem with, then I walked in to the office to report it, just so they had it on file just incase anything else was done to my car, you know what that lady said to me!? "Thats casue you drive a lexus" HATERS everywhere
Old 10-27-12, 02:30 PM
cino
Lexus Champion

Not sure if it was from a hater or not, but left front+rear doors of my IS got scratches and dents after I went for groceries. A year later, someone keyed my car... twice.
Old 11-28-12, 02:25 AM
IS25Heaven
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My car has been egged twice in 2 separate occasions.
And im pretty sure this punk kid (14-16) years old, has left an oreo on my window and dropped some type of chemical that has ate away my clear coat. Now that part of the car looks like pure metal.
This always happens when i leave my car on the street, when im too lazy to pull the car in. Kid is the only person that walks on the st regularly.
Old 11-28-12, 04:26 AM
Overdose
Driver School Candidate

About 2 years ago I was at a friend's house party and some punk keyed the passenger doors from the rear all the way to the front.

Last year I was parked at a mall and a hater pushed both side windows outward (not inward as if to protect from busy streets) then pushed one mirror down and the other up.

Too much jelly and not enough respect...
Old 11-28-12, 08:21 AM
sushiboi
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by IS25Heaven
My car has been egged twice in 2 separate occasions.
And im pretty sure this punk kid (14-16) years old, has left an oreo on my window and dropped some type of chemical that has ate away my clear coat. Now that part of the car looks like pure metal.
This always happens when i leave my car on the street, when im too lazy to pull the car in. Kid is the only person that walks on the st regularly.
You should wait for him on the street and egg him and pour chemicals on him. See how he likes it.
Old 11-28-12, 08:31 AM
Individual
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by sushiboi
You should wait for him on the street and egg him and pour chemicals on him. See how he likes it.
I lol'd.

10char
Old 11-28-12, 08:59 AM
yammy
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is some scary s*** happening to your guys' cars.. I hope this doesn't happen to me.. Only thing that's happening to my car is nature kicking my butt with rock chips and road rash. That only already makes me sad

Quick Reply: What Have Haters Done To Your Car?