IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Found Flyaudios Manufacturer

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-12, 11:38 AM
07awdis250
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It better not exceed 30 days because you wont covered by Paypal after 30 days the transaction is made.
Old 08-01-12, 11:41 AM
knbnguyen
Pole Position

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

of course... that's why i give them 3 weeks.
Old 08-02-12, 01:23 AM
ldc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by linus73
if the price was even reduced to 800 dollars by FA themselves, it still couldnt justify why it does not work as intended, unless you consider freezing up and changing sources by itself to be as intended, it still is worth no more than the china unit is. at least thats how i see it.
They are all Chinese units using the same materials. The only difference is the hands that put them together.

$800 is still too high.
Old 08-02-12, 07:31 AM
linus73
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ldc
They are all Chinese units using the same materials. The only difference is the hands that put them together.

$800 is still too high.
i agree, i was just throwing a $ amount for refrence. FA has made thier money from tese units by now, and can easily drop the price to be competitive. will they do it? most likely sooner or later and by how much? who knows. but i bet it will happen.
Old 08-02-12, 02:48 PM
07awdis250
Pole Position

My unit is on it's way , it should be here early next week stay tuned for installation pics along with a video.
Old 08-02-12, 03:14 PM
linus73
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 07awdis250
My unit is on it's way , it should be here early next week stay tuned for installation pics along with a video.
count the pins on the plug that goes into car side for me please. or take close up of all inside of plugs plzzzzzzzz.
Old 08-02-12, 03:36 PM
07awdis250
Pole Position

count the pins on the plug that goes into car side for me please. or take close up of all inside of plugs plzzzzzzzz.
Dont worry I will do that for you
Old 08-02-12, 10:04 PM
Touge
Pole Position

Congrats, glad they came through for you!.
Old 08-05-12, 11:05 AM
07awdis250
Pole Position

Linus,
I just romoved my factory radio and inspected the plugs and looks like it's going to be plug and play, my unit
Arrives tomorrow , so I will have pics for ya.

Last edited by 07awdis250; 08-05-12 at 12:30 PM.
Old 08-05-12, 01:59 PM
cookies
Rookie

great fine!!
Old 08-05-12, 02:59 PM
linus73
Lead Lap

Linus,
I just romoved my factory radio and inspected the plugs and looks like it's going to be plug and play, my unit
Arrives tomorrow , so I will have pics for ya.
im sure its plug and play, but how many pins on the plug that fits in to the car side is what i need to know. since i have modded my harness that had oem nav, it might be different for me to just plug and play, unless all lexus IS have a 14 pin connector that goes to the unit , then im good.
Old 08-05-12, 04:02 PM
CCJ22
Pole Position

Originally Posted by CLT
Gentlemen please read the following from the FlyAudio.net site, I have copied it straight from the main site.

I just want to be clear this company is NOT the manufacture of FlyAudio's products, FlyAudio is not affiliated in any way with this company, their associates or products. As with many other companies like this all they do is create confusion within buying public

FlyAudio New Business Center
FlyAudio Corp(China)
Company Address:No.16 Mingzhu Road,Economical & Technology Development Zone,Guangzhou, Guangdong, China,510730
Tel:(+86 20) 82027825 8100 / 8103
Fax:(+86 20) 82027825

Our company followed the standard of "ISO/TS16949 international automotive industry technical specifications" and already achieved the certification.
The technical specification was developed by the members of International Automotive Task Force (referred to IATF) , including BMW, Chrysler, Daimler, Ford, General Motors, Volkswagen and other vehicle manufacturers and was used to request the auto parts suppliers' products quality.
The development of Flyaudio proprietary technology and strict quality control system, and the "TS16949 specification" certification's assess means that we already obtain the approval from the world's leading vehicle manufacturers and it also proof Flyaudio's technical strength.

Welcome to Company Profile
FLYAUDIO CORPORATION, a wholly-owned subsidiary to CREATOR GROUP CHINA, is another CREATOR enterprise which completely enters into civil marketing domain.

CREATOR CORPORATION, specialized in AV , ACS and touch panel product, is a civil group-mode technology enterprise, which owns a professional product base and a research center, including mould center, SMT process center, assemble factory, sales office and wholly-owned subsidiary in Taiwan, Singapore, Australia and USA, and have service centre in global as well.

CREATOR CORPORATION, have more than 10 years' experience in the AV and control technology , owns many advanced R&D production in the world, whose audio processing and control technology is always in international advanced level, which has extreme reputation in AV industry in the world and is the only one domestic brand that can compete with the international brand .

FLYAUDIO CORPORATION, fully inherit all AV and control technology production of CREATOR CORPORATION, pursuing the motto of "customer is the NO.1"

FLYAUDIO'S car entertainment and GPS navigation system, fully adopts the R&D team from the CREATOR CORPORTATION R&D centre, applies the 10 year's digital AV technology and control technology experience to car entertainment and GPS navigation product, dedicate to make the one-class car entertainment and GPS navigation product and supply the people fond of car with the wonderful product.

FLYAUDIO'S car entertainment and GPS navigation product, researched and developed by our R&D team, which fully owns its intellectual property rights.

FLYAUDIO'S Car entertainment and GPS navigation product, pursuing the motto of "SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY", "serving the purpose of customer's demand" and "customer is the NO.1 forever", is dedicated to supply the customers with one-class Car entertainment and GPS navigation product.

Welcome to Production base
SMT Processing Centre
Conduct all the PCB boards producing and quality testing, and then assemble them.

Mould Factory
Mould company is wholly-owned subsidiary to FLYAUDIO, in charge of all the metallic and plastic mould design and produce. All the procedures are proceeded in workshop to ensure the quality.

Assembly centre
This centre has more than 400 employees. We have various produce and test devices to ensure the quality and efficiency.

Quality Control Centre
"Quality is the most important" is the motto of FLYAUDIO quality control centre. Our products comply with requirement of IS900S criterion by setting up a perfect. Practical and effective quality management system. At the same time, it supervises all production chains to prevent from impact on products quality.

Logistics Center
FLYAUDIO logistics center establishes a set of perfect logistics management system. Deliver good s to global customers, tracking the process and feedback real-time information to them.

Welcome to Research and development.
FLYAUDIO R & D
CREATOR R&D center is as large as 1000 square meters which is comprised of basic research and product research departments. Generally speaking, the basic research mainly dedicates in technology theory research. Apply the findings into the product after proving the technology. As to the product research, it is to develop new products after proving the new technology workable.

FLYAUDIO Car entertainment and GPS navigation products are designed and improved in that environment. Creator R&D centre set up a special department for FLYAUDIO to conduct various technology works.
Investment

CREATOR puts 20 percent of annual revenue as research spending and brings in advanced technology and equipments.
As the Car entertainment and GPS navigation products rapidly develop home and abroad, we will pay more attention to R&D annually, which makes FLYAUDIO as a competitive brand all over the world.

R&D group
FLYAUDIO has over 60 experienced R&D and technical engineers. The R&D groups, including electronic, mechanical, software, and design department etc. focus on product creation and quality improvement.

R&D Environment and Equipment
FLYAUDIO owns the biggest research institution, the best test device and set up many simulating environment by practical application.
In FLYAUDIO department, we specially bring in various advanced test equipments to test products before on sales, including route emulator test, anti-vibration test, foggy test, high temperature and high humidity test etc.

Product standard
FLYAUDIO car entertainment and GPS navigation fully inherits the R&D standard and principle, pursuing” high technology, high performance, high quality, high reliability”
Mmmmmm k..... Anddddddd I'd still rather have the cheaper one.
Old 08-05-12, 05:15 PM
07awdis250
Pole Position

im sure its plug and play, but how many pins on the plug that fits in to the car side is what i need to know. since i have modded my harness that had oem nav, it might be different for me to just plug and play, unless all lexus IS have a 14 pin connector that goes to the unit , then im good.
Linus.
All lexus is250's without factory navigation have a 14 pin side plug.
Old 08-06-12, 12:49 PM
07awdis250
Pole Position

Finally , my unit has arrived. My wife just received it . Woot woot!

Old 08-06-12, 01:19 PM
linus73
Lead Lap

Linus.
All lexus is250's without factory navigation have a 14 pin side plug.
ok, and how many pins on the new unit that will match into this 14pin plug, cause lady told me 12

Quick Reply: Found Flyaudios Manufacturer