IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Found Flyaudios Manufacturer

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-12, 12:24 PM
Asher
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

not working even with the seat belt clip is on do i need to wire it differently at the begening of the instillation ???
Originally Posted by nosurprise
My airbag light also doesn't work, but the seat belt light does, so I assume things are working at it should ... maybe plug it back in once a year to check the airbag is OK lol.

I also took a picture of the new vents if anyone can point out which part to clip off -- I posted this on another thread about fitment as well ...
Old 11-19-12, 07:05 PM
nosurprise
Racer

Received 79 Likes on 64 Posts

Not sure if you need to do anything differently ... it might be the software, I notice different suppliers ship different software. Does you seat belt light not work either? Though my passenger airbag light never comes on, the seat belt light does work.
Old 11-19-12, 07:18 PM
06pearlex
Rookie

Not sure if you need to do anything differently ... it might be the software, I notice different suppliers ship different software. Does you seat belt light not work either? Though my passenger airbag light never comes on, the seat belt light does work.
I'm about to buy my unit probably this week but I don't want to get spam by a Chinese website lol ... Which website did you order yours from?
Old 11-19-12, 11:24 PM
Asher
Rookie

my seat belt light not working either ....i got my sys from bonroad company
Old 11-20-12, 04:39 AM
Damaster32
Lead Lap

Just order my unit today, I contacted a bunch of sellers seems the unit is on out of stock. They said around 20 days. Hope it comes by Christmas.
Old 11-20-12, 05:15 AM
Asher
Rookie

allready out of stock iwaited like a month and got it like 2 weeks ago the run out allready????
Originally Posted by Damaster32
Just order my unit today, I contacted a bunch of sellers seems the unit is on out of stock. They said around 20 days. Hope it comes by Christmas.
Old 11-20-12, 02:40 PM
nosurprise
Racer

Received 79 Likes on 64 Posts

Might not depend on the company then ... because someone had bought from the same company and both passenger lights work. I bought from LSQStar and one light work :/

Originally Posted by 06pearlex
I'm about to buy my unit probably this week but I don't want to get spam by a Chinese website lol ... Which website did you order yours from?
I bought it from the LSQStar seller. The exact link a post a couple pages back.
Old 11-20-12, 05:01 PM
NimaM
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Asher

This is interesting. My FlyAudio had the same problem!
Old 11-20-12, 11:40 PM
Asher
Rookie

sorry test it last nite it works (just the seat belt)
Old 11-21-12, 05:32 PM
TUNG
Pole Position

to people who bought and installed this navigation.

Did you guys also bought the backup camera as well? If not, could you advise me a link to the one that you guys have ordered??? with the 2009+ airvents there wont be any gap issues correct? Which person did you buy it off of that was a great seller so I could contact that specific person instead? Thank you for your help.
Old 11-21-12, 07:01 PM
knbnguyen
Pole Position

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by TUNG
to people who bought and installed this navigation.

Did you guys also bought the backup camera as well? If not, could you advise me a link to the one that you guys have ordered??? with the 2009+ airvents there wont be any gap issues correct? Which person did you buy it off of that was a great seller so I could contact that specific person instead? Thank you for your help.
There is a guy in ATL that sell used IS parts.. search on craigslist for him. Last i talked with him he wanted to sell the 2009+ airvent for 130.
Old 11-28-12, 03:47 PM
knbnguyen
Pole Position

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

anyone got the reverse camera to work? especially th a t reverse wire behide the unit...where does it goes?
Old 11-29-12, 05:23 AM
916lexus
Driver School Candidate

Hello, Im new to this and i was reading alot of this information but one thing i just dont quite understand. Really need help on this. I have a 07 lexus is250 with navi. Navi went dead. Order one from LSQ Star Electronic Co., Ltd. I've try to plug and play it but i just dont know how to? Doesn't seem like it really is plug and play. Was wondering if anybody have step by step install guide to this? Would really appreciate it.
Old 11-29-12, 08:42 AM
linus73
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 916lexus
Hello, Im new to this and i was reading alot of this information but one thing i just dont quite understand. Really need help on this. I have a 07 lexus is250 with navi. Navi went dead. Order one from LSQ Star Electronic Co., Ltd. I've try to plug and play it but i just dont know how to? Doesn't seem like it really is plug and play. Was wondering if anybody have step by step install guide to this? Would really appreciate it.
you will not be able to just plug in another aftermarket unit! because you already have oem navi, the plugs are different. although it is possible to do, you must rewire or make a new connector in order for it to work. there is a post i made on how to do it. search my username and find the post. i have a 08 IS 250 and it had oem navi and i did the process of making a new connector and rewiring a few things and i got it to work, so it can be done, you just have to know what to do.
Old 11-29-12, 11:43 PM
916lexus
Driver School Candidate

Ok. Will try it out. So i have to buy another connector than to rewired ?

Quick Reply: Found Flyaudios Manufacturer