Found Flyaudios Manufacturer

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-17, 07:44 AM
metaleckz
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by MattaS
alright then
i got my unit today... and i'm very very surprised (for good) of the build quality..the front panel is all one piece of nice touch aluminium ...
i will install it in the next few days and tell you about the story
which one did you get
Old 04-04-17, 11:42 AM
MattaS
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

hi metaleckz.. i got the same unit as Htoo
Old 04-04-17, 01:02 PM
triple7is
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can you guide us how you complete the sales transaction? Is there a listing or link for us to purchase? Thanks
Old 04-04-17, 05:46 PM
metaleckz
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

hi metaleckz.. i got the same unit as Htoo
also same price? Around $1k ?? I read it somewhere that its like $450 or something
Old 04-04-17, 08:32 PM
MattaS
Rookie

to make the things clearer ABOUT THE 10.4 UNIT

1)
the factory guys found in alibaba - i bought from them
the company that the factory produce the unit for is CAR-DA

2) meanwhile CAR-DA have no units, they are waiting for the factory to produce some, but the factory guys have !!!

3) it cost 450$ without shipping... they ship via TNT ... and i got it in 5 days !!!

4) i payed via paypal so they ask for some another transcription fees - total order cost including shipping - 586 $

i will make a new thread reviewing the unit and give you guys the contacts to make the purchase... if you are in hurry.. PM me

have a nice day
Old 04-05-17, 12:56 PM
MattaS
Rookie

check this out

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...-lexus-is.html
Old 04-10-17, 06:55 AM
Htoo
Driver School Candidate

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I received the new can box for my unit and my ac is working now. In addition to mattas's problem with aircleaner button, my unit have ac controls swapped around. Mine is JDM, I drive on the right, I need to adjust ac at left in the unit. I'm reporting them for my particular problem. Otherwise, it's quite good
​​​. Oh. And I don't have airbag light problem mattas is having too. Maybe my JDM have something different
Old 04-10-17, 09:09 AM
MattaS
Rookie

htoo hi
in your original unit do you have an airbag on/off light.... i think that is the problem with mine..
do you tell them about the air cleaner... they have this button in the unit with the settings for LAND CRUISER...
can you send me a pic of the "about device" of your unit... i want to match the MCU..
and you are welcomed to the new thread.. menwhile problems are solved there
Old 04-10-17, 10:50 AM
Htoo
Driver School Candidate

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Already told them about aircleaner button. And being JDM, I don't have airbag on/off light too. I'll come over to new thread and post about device. I have firmware files too, if you need.
Old 04-23-17, 10:59 AM
4LisaJean
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alibaba unit.

About 5 years ago I bought the unit from Alibaba for my 09 IS that did not have stock navigation The unit worked well until now.Touchscreen now inop. Oly thing I really us is the bluetooth. Question: if I reinsall stock radio, how can I install bluetooth for phone/music? Is there a way? Love the forum. U guys are all a huge help to me, Thx, Boots
Old 05-15-17, 07:11 AM
aeroplane
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Htoo
Hi,
Received word from Asvegen Electronic again that the 10.2 inches unit will not be available until june. However they are offering me a unit that is exactly same as Thonzar's for 450USD. But frankly, after seeing 10.2 inch, I want that one, not thonzar unit even though it is 450usd now. How are you guys think?

htoo
Hi! Been a lurker on this forum. Have been following this thread closely, but the thread seems to have died down for about a month. Hope to be able to revive it somewhat!

Has anyone gone on to try the set from Asvegen? The one that looks like this?

I am giving the one that MattaS and Htoo have tried a miss, since I think that screen is little too big for my liking, and probably too bright at night, which looks like this:

I see that the Taiwan auto shop referenced earlier has managed to come up with more pictures of seemingly working units. On the shop's Facebook page, more posts about that "Asvegen" unit were made on (in chronological order):
11 May 2017 (most recent)
03 March 2017
26 February 2017
31 January 2017

That Taiwan shop's Facebook page:
Facebook Post

A line-by-line English translation of that Taiwan shop's latest post on 11 May 2017 on its Facebook post in relation to that headunit, translated by yours truly, as best as I can:
全新上市Lexus-IS250大螢幕10.2吋專用觸控安卓主機 【已通過電檢】 EN: Latest Lexus IS250 large 10.2 inch screen [already electronically tested]
感謝客人得知IS250新安卓機上市立即來店選購安裝⬇️ EN: Some marketing rubbish
內部功能(支援功能) EN: Inhouse expertise (for aftersales support)
行車記錄器/倒車顯影/網路第四台電視/WIFI連結/藍牙系統/GPS導航系統/USB/鏡像同步/FM電台/支援PLAY商店上網等多功能 EN: In-car camera recording / Reverse camera / ? / Wifi connectivity / Bluetooth / GPS / USB / ? / FM radio / Supports Google Play store / Internet connectivity / etc and other functions
來店安裝各廠牌主機皆可選配... EN: Come to the shop to select other peripherals [how do I do that when my car is not even in Taiwan?!]
行車記錄器/倒車鏡頭/盲點偵測系統/電動尾門/胎壓偵測器/重低音/喇叭/測速器/防護罩/360度環景系統/抬頭顯示器 EN: Stuff the shop offers, such as blind spot detection etc.
眾多服務項目 EN: Marketing BS
汽車音響(影音)、各車系安卓主機、各大品牌喇叭~重低音、行車記錄器、測速器、防護罩、胎壓偵測器、抬頭顯示器、360度環景系統、盲點偵測系統、智能電動尾門、機車行車記錄器、EN: More marketing BS
各式選配皆有優惠 EN: Discounts given on all products
安卓介面平易近人,主機操作順暢又便利 EN: Android interface is user-friendly, headunit operation is smooth and easy
各大廠牌主機歡迎詢問,另有APPLE CAR PLAY專用機 EN: BS
歡迎各大車隊/車行/業代配合洽詢 EN: BS
通豪汽車音響量販店 EN: Tong Hao Auto ICE Shop [name of the shop\
台南市東區中華東路2段210號 EN: Address in Taiwan, apparently in the city of Tainan
☎️06-2361668 0910773282(葉先生) EN: Mr Ye's telephone number
本產品IS250安卓10.2吋專用機 目前促銷限量20台 EN: Special promotion on 20 units [right....]
完工價只要28500元!! EN: All-in price including installation of NT$28,500 (circa US$940)
完工價只要28500元!! EN: Repeat special price ad-nauseum
完工價只要28500元!! EN: Repeat special price ad-nauseum
搭配最新規格安卓6.0.1版本 EN: Android 6.01 version
本產品保固一年 EN: Warranty of 1 year
主機規格:EN: Tech specs, which I believe are self-explanatory
安卓版本:6.0.1版本
CPU :4核心( 32.bit)
主頻 :1.6GHz
記憶體 :1G
機身內存 :16G
分辨率 :1024x600
觸控方式:電容屏5點觸摸
USB : 2.0(2路)支援音樂,影像播放
最大支援64G
方向盤控制:支援原車方向盤控制 EN: Supports factory steering wheel controls
視頻解碼:支援1080硬機解碼,支援音視頻播放 EN: Supports 1080p display [?]
倒車鏡頭 :支援快速倒車顯示 EN: Supports speedy reverse camera display
音視頻輸入:支援(NTSC/PAL)自動識別 EN: Audio auto-detects NTSC/PAL
視頻輸出 :支援2路輸出(NTSC/PAL)自動識別 EN: Video auto-detects NTSC/PAL
收音機 :支援FM/AM
藍芽系統:支援藍牙電話,藍牙音樂播放 EN: Bluetooth support for phones and audio media players
WIFI系統:支援手機熱點無線上網 EN: Supports Wifi hotspot
手機互聯:支援 安卓雙向控制,iOS 10.2版本同屏 EN: Supports two-way Android control (?) and iOS 10.2 "same screen" (??)
語言系統:支援各國語言選擇 EN: Supports various languages
谷歌系統:支援Play商店,隨意下載喜歡的軟件 EN: Google system supports Play store
行車記錄器:支援安卓版行車記錄器 EN: Supports Android car recorders
胎壓偵測器:支援安卓版胎壓偵測器 EN: Supports TPMS
導航系統:PAPAGO 正版S1 導航系統 EN: GPS on Papago "original version" S1
網路電視:WIFI上網可收看100台以上的節目 EN: Wifi TV - more than 100 channels available
內附中文操作使用說明書 ,Papago 正版圖資授權卡 EN: Comes with manual in Chinese, Papago access control card (??)
本產品經國家商檢局認證,品質保證 EN: This product has been tested by national consumers' bureau
非一般跑單幫客,品質,售後服務均有保障 EN: Marketing BS

Someone had mentioned that "Asvegen" is not the actual manufacturer of that headunit? I see that Asvegen is still selling that headunit on AliExpress for US$100. Apparently those who reached out to Asvegen received a reply quoting a price of almost US$400 and delivery in June 2017.

Anyone has tried on this headunit yet?
Old 05-15-17, 12:02 PM
Arrta
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by aeroplane
Hi! Been a lurker on this forum. Have been following this thread closely, but the thread seems to have died down for about a month. Hope to be able to revive it somewhat!

Has anyone gone on to try the set from Asvegen? The one that looks like this?

Someone had mentioned that "Asvegen" is not the actual manufacturer of that headunit? I see that Asvegen is still selling that headunit on AliExpress for US$100. Apparently those who reached out to Asvegen received a reply quoting a price of almost US$400 and delivery in June 2017.

Anyone has tried on this headunit yet?
I had not seen that one before today, looks sick.. I too would be interested in knowing if anyone has one yet and what they think. Only issue I'm seeing is it has no HD Radio, which is why I was looking at some of the dual dins.
Old 05-15-17, 12:50 PM
MattaS
Rookie

if you guys looking to purchase this unit make sure it have the passenger occupancy system indicator.. cause if not it will give an airbag fault...(Chinese and JDM lexus have no such an indicator so engineers have no idea how to resolve this)
also there is no air cleaner button that circulate the air through the carbon filter.. at least as you all see within the pictures...

i think it will have the same issues as CAR-DA unit... it have some minor and major issues but brightness is not one of them.. it never distract you or give an extra light within the car.. and you have three levels of brightness in addition to the dimmer when you turn lights on...
Old 05-15-17, 06:26 PM
mthornto88
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if you guys looking to purchase this unit make sure it have the passenger occupancy system indicator.. cause if not it will give an airbag fault...(Chinese and JDM lexus have no such an indicator so engineers have no idea how to resolve this)
also there is no air cleaner button that circulate the air through the carbon filter.. at least as you all see within the pictures...

i think it will have the same issues as CAR-DA unit... it have some minor and major issues but brightness is not one of them.. it never distract you or give an extra light within the car.. and you have three levels of brightness in addition to the dimmer when you turn lights on...
So Mattas that is the issue with car-da unit? You have narrowed it down to that? There is no wiring for the passenger indicator?
Old 05-15-17, 07:57 PM
MattaS
Rookie

when i reconnect just the J54 plug to the original unit - it solved the problem... there is 3 lights front down within the unit... one for passenger seat belt.. one for security.. and third dont know for what but some times come on... i will connect the car to diagnostics with toyota techstream.. and see what code it gives..

Quick Reply: Found Flyaudios Manufacturer