IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

ISF Bumpers conversion in progress

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-12, 02:34 PM
SL222
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont think he is alone.
I browse a lot but only post on threads that really matter to me and if I like something.

There is certeins lip kits I dont like out there, wheels and many other stuff but it's just not worth it commenting on them all the time.
If they're on the car it's for a reason and who am I to decide if the guys reasoning and decision is good or bad.

I meen I've been reading alot on the conversion for the rear bumper and every thread turns around the same negative comments. Why bother seriously? Half of the cars here have led's.. are the owners trying to make people think their car is an 12 and not 06?
Same goes for steering wheels and random stuff.

Me putting 350 brakes on my 250 makes me a poseur? upgrading for an f sport front bumper makes me a poseur or wanna be Fsport?

We all do things to cars that we feel like it's gonna make it better or nicer in any way. ISF bumpers do look a lot better then the non fsport and regular isx50.

Saying it doesnt belong there is just plain stupid, when its the same freaking thing with the same fake wanna be cool isf tips... even your 60k car has em.
Old 11-25-12, 02:34 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Received 91 Likes on 38 Posts

Hes a complete moron. He contradicts himself everytime he responds to somebody that criticizes his car. He contradicted himself again when he said he watches what he says when in reality he was the one that started acting like a douche being a E thug to begin with. He expects ppl to only say they love his car or else he starts crying like a child or pissing and moaning like a 12 yr old girl having her first period. He says he has kids but If he truly does I feel sorry for them to have a father with that kind of a mentality. Supposedly a grown man but cant even take criticism like a grain of salt. Hopefully they dont grow up to be anything like him. Any threads he decides to create will end up the same way anyone doesnt completely agree w him.

Last edited by RDIS250AWD; 11-25-12 at 03:12 PM.
Old 11-25-12, 02:44 PM
SL222
Rookie

Needless to say, car has come a long way since its begining and props for making it what it is.
Old 11-25-12, 02:46 PM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SL222
I dont think he is alone.
I browse a lot but only post on threads that really matter to me and if I like something.

There is certeins lip kits I dont like out there, wheels and many other stuff but it's just not worth it commenting on them all the time.
If they're on the car it's for a reason and who am I to decide if the guys reasoning and decision is good or bad.

I meen I've been reading alot on the conversion for the rear bumper and every thread turns around the same negative comments. Why bother seriously? Half of the cars here have led's.. are the owners trying to make people think their car is an 12 and not 06?
Same goes for steering wheels and random stuff.

Me putting 350 brakes on my 250 makes me a poseur? upgrading for an f sport front bumper makes me a poseur or wanna be Fsport?

We all do things to cars that we feel like it's gonna make it better or nicer in any way. ISF bumpers do look a lot better then the non fsport and regular isx50.

Saying it doesnt belong there is just plain stupid, when its the same freaking thing with the same fake wanna be cool isf tips... even your 60k car has em.

Maybe you need to go back and re-read everything you just read. Noone called him POSER, we all modify our cars. It's the fact that someone gave him a small opinion and he went bezerk.. People like that will never get help from me and most members on this forum.

I understand if you have nothing good to say then dont say anything at all, but if you cant take criticism, THEN DONT JOIN A FORUM AT ALL.... get it?
Old 11-25-12, 02:53 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

^yep and never said he was posing simply said not a fan of a is f kit on a non is f and then op busted himself out by saying he debadged it and non car enthusiasts wont even kmow if its a is f or not so obviously he himself is trying to fool somebody
Old 11-25-12, 05:47 PM
travis348
Driver

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Car looks good buddy. Do the tips that came with the car look decent or cheap? I've been considering the rear bumper for my 350.
Old 11-25-12, 06:19 PM
s6 4rings
Lead Lap

Don't worry he is just one of those types of people who look for an argument, and if there isn't one tries to create it. I see it all the time in my line of work. Pretty unhealthy if you ask me. Also who cares what others think as long as your happy OP. I buy all nice stuff, i know people who don't like it. I don't care, its my taste, I don't get all butt hurt over them and their comments. So OP, this is a public forum. You posted something, expect mixed reviews.
Old 11-25-12, 07:22 PM
infate
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RDIS250AWD
Hes a complete moron. He contradicts himself everytime he responds to somebody that criticizes his car. He contradicted himself again when he said he watches what he says when in reality he was the one that started acting like a douche being a E thug to begin with. He expects ppl to only say they love his car or else he starts crying like a child or pissing and moaning like a 12 yr old girl having her first period. He says he has kids but If he truly does I feel sorry for them to have a father with that kind of a mentality. Supposedly a grown man but cant even take criticism like a grain of salt. Hopefully they dont grow up to be anything like him. Any threads he decides to create will end up the same way anyone doesnt completely agree w him.
I completely agree, that is so brutal. Not just against him, but just stating that as a fact.. just kills. If a grown man with such a car can't even take any criticisms, it's really hard to succeed in life. Even saying that it's just an online forum isn't enough to justify how the person acts in real life. I'm 17 and I drive a Lexus and I must say I am truly truly grateful, but at least I don't act like complete ****, sorry wrong word, how about "immature brat". I think OP has joined too many gaming forums because I see these pointless arguments all the time on those forums. If the argument can actually be debatable, then I'd understand.

I have to admit that I always come back to this thread to read and read because it's very entertaining.
Old 11-25-12, 07:26 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts

this is what happens when is250/is350 dips down in the 12-17k price range. this is why i moved to a diff platform. i still have a few years left before a lot of idiots can buy mine.
Old 11-25-12, 07:32 PM
infate
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ISFPOWER
this is what happens when is250/is350 dips down in the 12-17k price range. this is why i moved to a diff platform. i still have a few years left before a lot of idiots can buy mine.
Who are you referring to? lol.

To my knowledge, I think OP bought the car salvage because he said he bought it for $8000 with a five digit number on the odometer.
Old 11-25-12, 07:48 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by infate
Who are you referring to? lol.

To my knowledge, I think OP bought the car salvage because he said he bought it for $8000 with a five digit number on the odometer.
just in general, not to the the older , more mature crowd on here. i happens to every forum with every car. people act like everyone on these forums bought their cars new at full retail price or something.
Old 11-25-12, 07:54 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by infate
I completely agree, that is so brutal. Not just against him, but just stating that as a fact.. just kills. If a grown man with such a car can't even take any criticisms, it's really hard to succeed in life. Even saying that it's just an online forum isn't enough to justify how the person acts in real life. I'm 17 and I drive a Lexus and I must say I am truly truly grateful, but at least I don't act like complete ****, sorry wrong word, how about "immature brat". I think OP has joined too many gaming forums because I see these pointless arguments all the time on those forums. If the argument can actually be debatable, then I'd understand.

I have to admit that I always come back to this thread to read and read because it's very entertaining.
yep what I said was harsh and anyone that goes back and reads this thread through can't deny that what I said was true. some ppl cant handle the truth and surely OP can't. He will keep coming back with some raging comment that'll continue to make him look like an ***. How someone can get so butt hurt just bc I said not a fan of a is f kit on a non is f to each his own is beyond my understanding. I surely hope isf power isnt talking about me bc I paid 27k for my CPO. 18 of it was in cash. Not bragging but I mentioned this a couple of posts back when OP was making a senseless argument bragging about how some of us has to make car payments while he paid for his straight up while ignoring all the points that I made about him contradicting himself and busting himself out about fooling non car enthusiasts. Lulz I've proven my point and OP just proves it even more everytime he adds to it. Please create more threads int he future. I am sure more members will find somethin about your car that they don't like. You can E thug on them to sound all tough but when someone responds to your threat and is willing to confront u man to man just make excuses while you cower behind your keyboard holding your twig and berries kid

Last edited by RDIS250AWD; 11-25-12 at 07:58 PM.
Old 11-25-12, 08:14 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

^^ i wasn't talking about you or anyone particular. but it can apply to anyone that thinks it is. this is just what happens. plain and simple. you think OP is immature correct? well now decipher my message. 18k is not much of a downpayment at all anymore so it's not bragging one bit, lol.
Old 11-25-12, 08:24 PM
yzuniga13
Rookie

RDIS250AWD, s6 4rings, infate, and a few others on here should hang out. you guys would make a great club.
Old 11-25-12, 08:25 PM
infate
Pole Position

Originally Posted by yzuniga13
RDIS250AWD, s6 4rings, infate, and a few others on here should hang out. you guys would make a great club.
I don't even know even know anyone here very well, but if you insist. I will make a club for us. Wanna be a sponsor for us?

Quick Reply: ISF Bumpers conversion in progress