IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

ISF Bumpers conversion in progress

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-12, 08:26 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Received 91 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by ISFPOWER
^^ i wasn't talking about you or anyone particular. but it can apply to anyone that thinks it is. this is just what happens. plain and simple. you think OP is immature correct? well now decipher my message. 18k is not much of a downpayment at all anymore so it's not bragging one bit, lol.
Well thats cool. The only reason why I said not bragging is bc OP brought up the money issue like it had anything to do w the conversation and I responded that I dropped 18k on a 27k car and paid it off last month. 18k may not be much to u but it is to me and maybe a few others on here that are working class citizens.
Old 11-25-12, 08:29 PM
yzuniga13
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by travis348
Car looks good buddy. Do the tips that came with the car look decent or cheap? I've been considering the rear bumper for my 350.
The stock tips look horrible with this bumper, I'll post a pic here in a minute, and the ones that came with the kit are smaller than the oem isf so I opted to not use them, I will add mufflers with tips that IN MY OPINION will go with the rest of the car.
Old 11-25-12, 08:30 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by yzuniga13
RDIS250AWD, s6 4rings, infate, and a few others on here should hang out. you guys would make a great club.
Originally Posted by infate
I don't even know even know anyone here very well, but if you insist. I will make a club for us. Wanna be a sponsor for us?
He missed a few other guys that didn't completely like his car or agree with his views
Old 11-25-12, 08:32 PM
yzuniga13
Rookie

I don't even know even know anyone here very well, but if you insist. I will make a club for us. Wanna be a sponsor for us?
No thanks, I'll pass on such privilege.
CalitriSC
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

This already is CLUB Lexus
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by RDIS250AWD
Well thats cool. The only reason why I said not bragging is bc OP brought up the money issue like it had anything to do w the conversation and I responded that I dropped 18k on a 27k car and paid it off last month. 18k may not be much to u but it is to me and maybe a few others on here that are working class citizens.
so your car is paid off. lets say it worth 22k now. if you traded it in for another car, you basically have a 22k cash trade in. as you can see, as a previous car salesman, this was the norm, so no, i dont see it as bragging. i tried to put down 45k cash on a gtr but was denied even because of annual income even though i have top teir credit. you be surprised how much money people have in savings, pensions, assets these days.
Old 11-25-12, 08:34 PM
yzuniga13
Rookie

He missed a few other guys that didn't completely like his car or agree with his views
That's why I said "...and a few other".
Old 11-25-12, 08:36 PM
yzuniga13
Rookie

Originally Posted by CalitriSC
This already is CLUB Lexus
Ok so they should hang out and make it better.
Old 11-25-12, 08:38 PM
yzuniga13
Rookie

Hes a complete moron. He contradicts himself everytime he responds to somebody that criticizes his car. He contradicted himself again when he said he watches what he says when in reality he was the one that started acting like a douche being a E thug to begin with. He expects ppl to only say they love his car or else he starts crying like a child or pissing and moaning like a 12 yr old girl having her first period. He says he has kids but If he truly does I feel sorry for them to have a father with that kind of a mentality. Supposedly a grown man but cant even take criticism like a grain of salt. Hopefully they dont grow up to be anything like him. Any threads he decides to create will end up the same way anyone doesnt completely agree w him.
My feelings are hurt, I'll be up in my room crying.
Old 11-25-12, 08:38 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

i know why yzuniga13 pointed some of you guys out than others. it's the way you type things. you try to say a douchebag remark but then try to save yourself in the same sentence...

example : nice car but i would never have done an isf bumper swap, i would of bought the real thing.

you see how you try to not be a complete douche by saying "nice car" but you still get to say what you wanted to say. people like this are annoying as hell. just be real and say it all and not half *** it, lol.
Old 11-25-12, 08:41 PM
yzuniga13
Rookie

Here is a pic of the rear bumper. I broke the muffler support thing on the right thats why its a little off on that side
Old 11-25-12, 08:42 PM
CalitriSC
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds good to me, I like meeting new car people.
Old 11-25-12, 08:45 PM
infate
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

i know why yzuniga13 pointed some of you guys out than others. it's the way you type things. you try to say a douchebag remark but then try to save yourself in the same sentence...

example : nice car but i would never have done an isf bumper swap, i would of bought the real thing.

you see how you try to not be a complete douche by saying "nice car" but you still get to say what you wanted to say. people like this are annoying as hell. just be real and say it all and not half *** it, lol.
I would love to see you find a post I made in this thread that has that meaning behind it.

Let me know.
Old 11-25-12, 08:48 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

I would love to see you find a post I made in this thread that has that meaning behind it.

Let me know.
again, it wasn't pertaining to you.

there are a lot of anti ISF , isx50 owners on here. bunch of *****.
Old 11-25-12, 08:48 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by CalitriSC
Sounds good to me, I like meeting new car people.

yep at least all those guys have been on forums long enough and can take criticism like grown men

well if I was being a douche by saying
USB is a great color choice. Still not a fan of the IS F kit, especially on a non IS F but to each his own. I would've gone with the 2011-2012 F sport look. Much cleaner IMO

then I would apologize but I wasn't bc this is a forum and as many have said and it is the obvious on forums ppl create threads and others post their opinions whether its negative or positive. I didn't bash him or say I was gonna throw up bc I didn't like his car(go back a few pages there are ppl that said worst ).. In fact USB is on of my favorite colors on a IS and I would have gotten one if it was available in my area at the time I was shopping around. A few ppl have said they don't like my rims, my mods, how my car is not low enough.. So what? you do your mods for yourself and you join a car forum to get attention and feed back from others. NOT EVERYONE is gonna be like "OMG I'VE NEVER SEEN A IS250/350 WITH A ISF BODY KIT THATS SO FREAKING AWESOME!" You can take it like a grain of salt or you can make enemies everytime you create a thread bc not everyone is gonna think your car is the greatest thing in the world, and in a public forum people will post their opinions good or bad.

Quick Reply: ISF Bumpers conversion in progress