IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

ISF Bumpers conversion in progress

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-12, 02:33 AM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by yzuniga13
Hey everyone!!!!!!! RDIS250AWD actually took the time to write me a pm to tell me he's gonna be working in Dallas in December to meet him in the parking lot of some building, he even gave my the address and phone number. Lmfao this guy really has issues. Now who's getting his feelings hurt and feels like he's got something to prove???
if he did, then he's cool in my book too Good job RDIS250AWD.
Old 11-24-12, 02:45 AM
Alias
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet ride, I love the conversion and the CV3 combonation. But the e-thugging going on in this thread is just killing the focus on the build. More pics of the car and future plans, less poopy talk, and you got yourself a great thread, IMO.
Old 11-24-12, 05:06 AM
s6 4rings
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ISFPOWER
you both have parts from a diff car, so who cares.

one guy has an isf style kit because his car is his daily.

the other guy has lfa style wheels for his winter wheels.

you guys have more in common than you think (replica parts), why can't we all get along, lol.
This is a good way of thinking! To each their own!
Old 11-24-12, 05:47 AM
Stavros
Rookie

Too much *****ing and ***** waving on here - other than that I like the new look of your car, looks great IMO.
Old 11-24-12, 06:49 AM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Received 91 Likes on 38 Posts

Hey everyone!!!!!!! RDIS250AWD actually took the time to write me a pm to tell me he's gonna be working in Dallas in December to meet him in the parking lot of some building, he even gave my the address and phone number. Lmfao this guy really has issues. Now who's getting his feelings hurt and feels like he's got something to prove???
if he did, then he's cool in my book too Good job RDIS250AWD.
Lol I simply asked the kid if he wanted to sit down and hash it out like since ill be working in dallas. Didn't he say something bout ppl only talk crap on forums bc they dont have the ***** to say anything in person. Well conveniently ill be in dallas for work in dec and January. Feelings are not hurt at all. Nor am I trying to prove anything but you just proved you're just a keyboard gangster internet thug. You basically called me out
You know why people like you talk **** on forums? Because you don't have the ***** to do it in person.
Knowing that my Location says OHIO but when I told you I'll be in your area for work you continued to run your mouth some more on forum vs responding to my invite. But hey if you decide to man up hit me up bro You got my number and the address of where I'll be for work. Funny how all this started bc all I said was not a fan of the IS F kit especially on a IS250 but nice choice in color. I never said I didn't like your car or it looks like crap I wanna vomit or whatever and like I said TO EACH HIS OWN. If you look back in your thread there are more harsh comments then mine.

Last edited by RDIS250AWD; 11-24-12 at 08:46 AM.
Old 11-24-12, 07:04 AM
carlos
Lexus Champion

yz needs to learn how to take criticism.

dude, you can't please everyone. instead of "retaliating" towards those who don't like it, thank them for their opinion and move on. let it go. you have contradicted yourself constantly by saying you don't care what other people think, yet look at your responses.

be cool, relax. no one is trying to be tough or talking crap to you.

mod your car to your taste, post pics and accept the criticism whether good or bad, or don't post pics and get nothing in return.
Old 11-24-12, 07:22 AM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

OP why did you join clublexus if your going to cry every time someone said they didn't like your car?

IMO the paint job came out great, the wheels look good, not a fan of the bumpers on an IS250 specially when you took off the is250 badges, sounds like your trying to fool non enthusiast

And btw tan interior looks like **** on USB... hate me now too.

I understand you've spent a lot of money on your car and it might sting a little when someone says they don't like it, but dude as long as you like it you say "thanks" and keep it moving. Grow up.

Last edited by Vroomin350; 11-24-12 at 07:28 AM.
Old 11-24-12, 07:23 AM
MIA_LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL @ this thread Im with RDIS
Old 11-24-12, 07:32 AM
SL222
Rookie

Less whos dad is stronger and more pictures.

I like what I see. Take some pictures of the back and side as I'm still debating to upgrade to an isf rear from insurance.
Old 11-24-12, 08:04 AM
RVCAis250
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Damn this thread is intense as ******. So much criticism but hey there are always people that don't like what you're doing, it's whatever. I like the full isf kit a lot, kn fact I just got an isf rear bumper conversion so apparently I'm distasteful with my mods too. Haha like wtf it's not that I'm posing and trying to look like I have a > 400+ hp and > $50k car. I just like the aggressiveness of the 'f' bumper and so that's why I chose to go with the rear bumper. (Plus I don't like the reflectors on the isx50 but they're pretty sick on the isf). I don't race or track my car, neither do I tell people that I have an isf. It's not posing, it's appreciating the beauty of another car and attempting to make your car look like that so that it can aesthetically match your needs. I liked my isf rear but apparently it looks like I'm not doing anything special to my car hahaha lol. Anyways, nice job OP, I think it looks really good. Now just lower it and it'll be bad a**. I think your mods are very tasteful
Old 11-24-12, 08:39 AM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by RVCAis250
Damn this thread is intense as ******. So much criticism but hey there are always people that don't like what you're doing, it's whatever. I like the full isf kit a lot, kn fact I just got an isf rear bumper conversion so apparently I'm distasteful with my mods too. Haha like wtf it's not that I'm posing and trying to look like I have a > 400+ hp and > $50k car. I just like the aggressiveness of the 'f' bumper and so that's why I chose to go with the rear bumper. (Plus I don't like the reflectors on the isx50 but they're pretty sick on the isf). I don't race or track my car, neither do I tell people that I have an isf. It's not posing, it's appreciating the beauty of another car and attempting to make your car look like that so that it can aesthetically match your needs. I liked my isf rear but apparently it looks like I'm not doing anything special to my car hahaha lol. Anyways, nice job OP, I think it looks really good. Now just lower it and it'll be bad a**. I think your mods are very tasteful

He got butt hurt, it's that simple. Hopefully he will come in this thread, realize it and apologize, best thing he can do. Cuz right now he looks like an ethug deusch. And we all know he's not right OP?

People arent saying you are posing for installing the bumper, but when you say "I don't want people to know if it's an is250/350", debadge and install the ISF bumpers.. what DO you want people to think ?

Personally I don't give 3 birds if people don't like the altezza badge on the rear of my car, yes I am posing because I want my car to be downgraded to a 1IS. So trust me when I say your choice of badges aren't an issue with me.

However coming in here and calling people names and insulting them because they don't like your car is whack in ANY forum.
Old 11-24-12, 10:27 AM
infate
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Alias
Sweet ride, I love the conversion and the CV3 combonation. But the e-thugging going on in this thread is just killing the focus on the build. More pics of the car and future plans, less poopy talk, and you got yourself a great thread, IMO.
I hope I don't bring more poopy.

you both have parts from a diff car, so who cares.

one guy has an isf style kit because his car is his daily.

the other guy has lfa style wheels for his winter wheels.

you guys have more in common than you think (replica parts), why can't we all get along, lol.

I don't think this is the reason why there is all this tension. It's not about having replica parts, but not taking constructive criticism from other people. Examples are shown when OP tried to "rebel" against RD for just saying he didn't like some parts of his car.

Originally Posted by carlos
yz needs to learn how to take criticism.

dude, you can't please everyone. instead of "retaliating" towards those who don't like it, thank them for their opinion and move on. let it go. you have contradicted yourself constantly by saying you don't care what other people think, yet look at your responses.

be cool, relax. no one is trying to be tough or talking crap to you.

mod your car to your taste, post pics and accept the criticism whether good or bad, or don't post pics and get nothing in return.
+1

Originally Posted by Vroomin350
And btw tan interior looks like **** on USB... hate me now too.
I saw it after I made my first post in this thread and I was just like . Haha.

Originally Posted by RVCAis250
If OP would say that in a post that is actually comprehensible. He just didn't take critism well, I mean, if I were to say I don't like your fitment of wheels on your car, would you honestly make a big deal out of it and say meet me somewhere and talk? Sorry for my run-on sentence haha. I personally really like the ISF bumper conversion, it looks really nice. No one said OP was distasteful with his mods, some just don't like it. If we all had the same taste like I said in a previous post, then there wouldn't be any competition in the car industry.

However coming in here and calling people names and insulting them because they don't like your car is whack in ANY forum.
+1
Old 11-24-12, 10:53 AM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

BTW here is my badge if you want to say it looks bad

Old 11-24-12, 11:17 AM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Received 91 Likes on 38 Posts

He got butt hurt, it's that simple. Hopefully he will come in this thread, realize it and apologize, best thing he can do. Cuz right now he looks like an ethug deusch. And we all know he's not right OP?

People arent saying you are posing for installing the bumper, but when you say "I don't want people to know if it's an is250/350", debadge and install the ISF bumpers.. what DO you want people to think ?

Personally I don't give 3 birds if people don't like the altezza badge on the rear of my car, yes I am posing because I want my car to be downgraded to a 1IS. So trust me when I say your choice of badges aren't an issue with me.

Originally Posted by infate
. I doubt RD would bother arguing on how he has a nicer looking car just because HE thinks so.
It's really funny how you contradict yourself by adding more useless crap after stating you don't care. :
I hope I don't get cussed out by this person.

you're right I wouldn't bc a few have said it and I'm a grown man I thanked them and carried on. and u will get cussed out when he gets back on bc apparently you can only comment if you completely agree with him.
. All positive comments are welcome and appreciated, haters keep hating (...and wishing).
Originally Posted by infate

No one said OP was distasteful with his mods, some just don't like it.

+1
actually I said it and
Originally Posted by B16da9
Sorry but an ISF conversion on a 250 is not good taste

but i didn't say it was crap, or
Originally Posted by MisterSkiz
there is not enough vomit to spew that shows how much I hate this lol what a joke.
or
Originally Posted by chrIS250
IS-F conversion on a stock IS250 with ugly wheels

all I said was
Originally Posted by RDIS250AWD
USB is a great color choice. Still not a fan of the IS F kit, especially on a non IS F but to each his own. I would've gone with the 2011-2012 F sport look. Much cleaner IMO

for example
Yoan and Hieus

Some ppl like the IS F conversion on a 250/350 Most don't.
. I took off the badges so no one can tell whether it's a 250 or a 350, but anyone with car knowledge can tell right away it's not an isf. All positive comments are welcome and appreciated, haters keep hating (...and wishing).
OP is just mad bc I told him I wasn't hating or dreaming to have my car like his.

...most of you people don't understand the concept of customizing a car. Anyone can throw nice rims and loud mufflers on a car. But I think it's better to go the extra mile and have your car stand out from the rest. I promise you I wont disappoint.
I guess going the extra mile is making your IS250 look like a IS F and trying to fool non car enthusiasts by debadging, BTW I debadged my car and definitely to look clean and I'm not fronting bc obviously my SN says 250AWD.

Last edited by RDIS250AWD; 11-24-12 at 11:34 AM.
Old 11-24-12, 11:47 AM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts

fsport bumpers are so sexy. good pics.

Quick Reply: ISF Bumpers conversion in progress