Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Surf247
Lol this guy is to funny straight Persian
one last thing im not a guy im a girl.
Old 05-30-13, 09:15 AM
DryEye
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

car looks awesome!! nice drops and wheel choice. What are the full wheel and rim specs? where in Cali?

looking forward to your supercharger plans/execution. I'd like to know the progress because I've been debating on supercharging my IS350 also.
Old 05-30-13, 09:21 AM
Uda880
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by DryEye
car looks awesome!! nice drops and wheel choice. What are the full wheel and rim specs? where in Cali?

looking forward to your supercharger plans/execution. I'd like to know the progress because I've been debating on supercharging my IS350 also.
It's a crap shoot that takes a lot of money and time. After seeing multiple people say that they're going to super/turbo charge their ISx50 that we've all become disillusioned. Not saying it hasn't been done, apparently less than a handful of guys on the forums have managed to suprcharge the 350 engine, but again - lots of custom work and fabrication.
Old 05-30-13, 09:36 AM
Initial G
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by LinIS
alright then well sense you all wanna be jerks. Youve all made my club lexus experience horrible . wasnt trying to fool anyone... wasnt asking for a bunch of people to talk about my "isf badge" was going for the hetchs and rims. Supercharging my IS 350 next week but wont beable to post anything now becuz im never posting in club lexus again .... no reason why id wanna sit hear and listen to people hating... was unaware thts what club lexus was about? Later haterz
Don't take too much offense to what other members have posted or said. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, etc. Just keep on doing what you are doing. It's your car and you alone drive it.

Was wondering why you decided the F rear bumper conversion and not the front. I was thinking of doing the front conversion on my 07 because I like how the ISF front looks, not so much on the rear.

If you decide to stick around, you will find out this this is a great forum with lots of useful information and awesome members.

Glad to see more female IS owners on the forum.

Good luck on future mods. Looking forward for updated posts and pics.
Old 05-30-13, 09:45 AM
KINETICS
Driver

How is the ride on the H-techs compared to stock? and are you running the original Shocks/Struts? I'm planning to do the same thing but I'm trying to figure out which tire set up on the 19's I can run with out any rubbing and modification.

Thanks!
Old 05-30-13, 09:53 AM
DryEye
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Uda880
It's a crap shoot that takes a lot of money and time. After seeing multiple people say that they're going to super/turbo charge their ISx50 that we've all become disillusioned. Not saying it hasn't been done, apparently less than a handful of guys on the forums have managed to suprcharge the 350 engine, but again - lots of custom work and fabrication.
You make a good point there. I know I stated that I was debating on putting a supercharger on my IS350 in my previous post, but everything that you mentioned in your post is/probably the reason why I will never go through with the supercharger plan. I just find it awesome when someone succeeds when doing a boost build.

Hey "LinIS" this is one of the reason why you need to stay, There are a lot of useful information and a lot of very knowledgeable people on this forum.

Don't forget to use the "Search" button, That's why I only have one thread open (intro thread, LOL), because I always find the information I need using the search button.
Old 05-30-13, 12:28 PM
LinIS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by KINETICS
How is the ride on the H-techs compared to stock? and are you running the original Shocks/Struts? I'm planning to do the same thing but I'm trying to figure out which tire set up on the 19's I can run with out any rubbing and modification.

Thanks!
Its pretty good id say it kept 90% of stock ride. yes original shocks/struts.
tires are
Falken 453
F:235 35 19
R:265 30 19
rubs a little pushed the plastic back with a heat gun and now i have no problems.
Old 05-30-13, 12:54 PM
LinIS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by DryEye

thank you! Fresno. wheel and rims specs: 19x9 19x10
Falken 453
235 35 19
265 30 19

Yeah debated for a while on wether to turbo or supercharge. After much research supercharging seems like the way to go! I Most likely wont be posting anymore threads..but i'll let u know
Old 05-30-13, 02:13 PM
KINETICS
Driver

Talking

Originally Posted by LinIS
thank you! Fresno. wheel and rims specs: 19x9 19x10
Falken 453
235 35 19
265 30 19

Yeah debated for a while on wether to turbo or supercharge. After much research supercharging seems like the way to go! I Most likely wont be posting anymore threads..but i'll let u know
Nice! another one from the central valley...grew up in Hanford, but here in the Bay Area now, I like the weather up here better! LOL
Old 05-30-13, 05:52 PM
Nikon
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

one thing you will learn i think in any car community is that putting higher end badges on a lower end car is a no-no. the general public opinion will be against that for sure. if you would have done the rear bumper conversion but just didn't put the ISF badge on the trunk, this thread never would have derailed. also you get really upset really quick. it's the internet, grow some skin.

i think the car looks good. i love the gold contrast with the black car. i would have lowered a little lower than HTech springs. they didn't seem to lower much. if you want to get a little lower but don't want to spend $800+ on coils i recommend the H&R sport springs to you.

i don't think anyone will have anymore negative comments at your pictures once you lose the ISF badge. good luck supercharging and hopefully you'll stick around. i can guarantee you will learn a thing or two about your car here.
Old 05-30-13, 06:06 PM
infate
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by nikon
one thing you will learn i think in any car community is that putting higher end badges on a lower end car is a no-no. The general public opinion will be against that for sure. If you would have done the rear bumper conversion but just didn't put the isf badge on the trunk, this thread never would have derailed. also you get really upset really quick. It's the internet, grow some skin.

i think the car looks good. I love the gold contrast with the black car. I would have lowered a little lower than htech springs. They didn't seem to lower much. If you want to get a little lower but don't want to spend $800+ on coils i recommend the h&r sport springs to you.

I don't think anyone will have anymore negative comments at your pictures once you lose the isf badge. Good luck supercharging and hopefully you'll stick around. I can guarantee you will learn a thing or two about your car here.
+1 .
Old 05-31-13, 11:01 AM
LinIS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Initial G
Don't take too much offense to what other members have posted or said. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, etc. Just keep on doing what you are doing. It's your car and you alone drive it.

Was wondering why you decided the F rear bumper conversion and not the front. I was thinking of doing the front conversion on my 07 because I like how the ISF front looks, not so much on the rear.

If you decide to stick around, you will find out this this is a great forum with lots of useful information and awesome members.

Glad to see more female IS owners on the forum.

Good luck on future mods. Looking forward for updated posts and pics.
thank you! and Because the Fsport front looks pretty similar to the isf biggest difference is the lip tho which i like better then the isf. and Ive just always loved the rear of the isf the most!
Old 05-31-13, 11:43 AM
jnguyenyo
Rookie

Good contrast, I've always been a fan of black/gold. Time for moar low hahahha!

My opinion, ditch the F badge and go back to the 350. Just because you have a rear conversion doesn't make sense to rock the isF badge.
Old 05-31-13, 11:45 AM
jnguyenyo
Rookie

Also, people are only hating because your car comes off as a "poser" as it is not an isF (even if you have a conversion).
Old 05-31-13, 01:19 PM
lysis250
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Guys stop the hate...I thought this was a friendly forum. The car looks good but needs moar low. And as for being a girl props to you cuz not many girls mod their cars. Keep up the good work.

Quick Reply: installed h tech springs