IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Went from stock 2 months ago and i have done alot! (ithink)

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-15, 11:40 PM
scorpionge
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

yeah not a fan of the wheels either but heyyy I began with Giovanna wheels jajajaj keep on modding sir!!! welcome
Old 09-11-15, 09:19 PM
pandes
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scorpionge
yeah not a fan of the wheels either but heyyy I began with Giovanna wheels jajajaj keep on modding sir!!! welcome
I wish there was a like button. Cause I just wanted to like that post. Haha (like)
Old 09-12-15, 06:08 AM
LEX6IX
Rookie

I'm happy with the headlights I bought from VIP motoz, but would love to see those pics of the tail lights installed before buying them.
Old 09-12-15, 09:43 AM
pandes
Driver

Originally Posted by kenljones
I'm happy with the headlights I bought from VIP motoz, but would love to see those pics of the tail lights installed before buying them.
I'm going to take pictures today. I'll upload them by today.
Old 09-21-15, 09:32 PM
pandes
Driver

Update. I actually had time now to take some good photos of my car. And also I'm going to show the headlights and taillights and how they look at night.
Old 09-21-15, 09:33 PM
pandes
Driver

VipMotoz headlights at night.
Old 09-21-15, 09:37 PM
pandes
Driver

Vipmotoz taillights.
Old 09-23-15, 06:45 AM
srt1
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Don't trip on people's opinions, that's all it is. I'd say for a student it's lookin tight. Don't spend that financial money on that car. Lol
Old 09-23-15, 08:54 AM
juvi22003
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RDIS250AWD
2 peice no doubt but I've never been a fan of white wheels. Gives a cheap and rice look but ehhh that's just me. Black, USB &MRM pulls it off though
So you telling me my white vsxx was bad lol
Old 09-23-15, 11:10 AM
Keo
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by juvi22003
So you telling me my white vsxx was bad lol
Juvi. Your vsxx back then is my all time favorite. I still keep some pics of your car w/ vsxx and meister on my iphone. Haha
Old 09-25-15, 12:15 AM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Well you've certainly made lots of progress for being a "broke" college student and only having the car 5 months. And while I may not agree with all your mods, I gotta say it's still better than having a stock ride IMO.

Man , seeing threads like this really makes me wish I had more money to spend on my own ride... lol I've had mine for 1 year and a half and barely got an exhaust a month ago (Tsudo, because budget lol) and still haven't even put Coils, or wheels, or anything I really wanna do. Good for you bro Keep it up and enjoy your ride for why you like it and don't let other peoples opinion change your mind or get to you.
Old 09-25-15, 03:59 PM
pandes
Driver

Originally Posted by Tro209
Well you've certainly made lots of progress for being a "broke" college student and only having the car 5 months. And while I may not agree with all your mods, I gotta say it's still better than having a stock ride IMO.

Man , seeing threads like this really makes me wish I had more money to spend on my own ride... lol I've had mine for 1 year and a half and barely got an exhaust a month ago (Tsudo, because budget lol) and still haven't even put Coils, or wheels, or anything I really wanna do. Good for you bro Keep it up and enjoy your ride for why you like it and don't let other peoples opinion change your mind or get to you.
Thanks man. And yeah the wheels i know they're bad. Umma get better ones. And I was broke until like halfway I got a good job so I have been able to aford more. I just need more opinions on the tail lights. Idk of to go back to stock or leave them.
Old 09-25-15, 05:41 PM
srt1
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Primid
Thanks man. And yeah the wheels i know they're bad. Umma get better ones. And I was broke until like halfway I got a good job so I have been able to aford more. I just need more opinions on the tail lights. Idk of to go back to stock or leave them.
Leave the new led tails. Them stock tails are jus that...................stock which I can't stand, but that's me.
Old 09-25-15, 07:34 PM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Primid
Well if it's opinions your after, I like the tail lights but my preference would have been to get the red ones instead of clear. But then again, not my ride lol. No matter what you do , there will always be people who don't agree
Old 09-28-15, 06:34 AM
SebaPR
Driver

I say I like what you got going with the car. Everything looks pretty damn sick except the wheels which you said you didn't dig much id say sell em before you go thru the tires to get better money for em and get another set of weird wheels with lip but flat faced or concave so they compliment better the is. Thats just my opinion you don't have to listen lol.

Quick Reply: Went from stock 2 months ago and i have done alot! (ithink)