IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Where to view service history on Lexus website?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-18 | 07:59 AM
flektone
Lexus Test Driver

Default Where to view service history on Lexus website?

I signed up to the lexus drivers website to check out the service history of a used car im looking at. But im having trouble finding or entering the VIN. Im getting an error saying my vin doesnt match my model. I dont know if im even allowed to view service history on a car thats not my own or maybe there is an issue with viewing the website on my phone. If anyone can help id appreciate it. Thanks
Old 02-01-18 | 08:34 AM
chucktaylu
Rookie

Originally Posted by flektone
I signed up to the lexus drivers website to check out the service history of a used car im looking at. But im having trouble finding or entering the VIN. Im getting an error saying my vin doesnt match my model. I dont know if im even allowed to view service history on a car thats not my own or maybe there is an issue with viewing the website on my phone. If anyone can help id appreciate it. Thanks
I had this issue to when I was looking up the vehicle I just bought. You have to keep on entering the vin several times before it registers. I must have did it close to 10 times before I got confirmation. The site itself is buggy. It will also remove your saved vehicle after you exit and youll have to redo everything again.
Old 02-01-18 | 09:00 AM
Viru
Driver

Did you try entering the VIN alone (without model information)? That worked for me.
Old 02-01-18 | 09:29 AM
Mrfix
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by flektone
This is from memory

Once you create an account and sign in, you then register the vehicle. Once you input the VIN it should show up in your list of vehicles registered. Then it is kind of difficult to find but you need to go into maintenance or service or something with that vehicle selected and click on one of the options like service history or service or something like that I think. It isn't easy unless you've done it before and figured out the process.
Old 02-01-18 | 09:56 AM
flektone
Lexus Test Driver

Ok thanks, i will try on my laptop this evening
Old 02-01-18 | 04:31 PM
AARONHL
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Mrfix
This is from memory

Once you create an account and sign in, you then register the vehicle. Once you input the VIN it should show up in your list of vehicles registered. Then it is kind of difficult to find but you need to go into maintenance or service or something with that vehicle selected and click on one of the options like service history or service or something like that I think. It isn't easy unless you've done it before and figured out the process.
Yes Follow this That is how I did it
Old 02-02-18 | 07:33 AM
Mbbarron
Intermediate

You can also try emailing Customer_Satisfaction_Inquiries@lexus.com and they will likely email you back with the service history. I emailed them recently to get a build sheet for a car that I am interested in purchasing and they emailed me back within a few hours.
The following users liked this post:
NYCProdigy (06-28-20)