IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

F-Sport Air Intake

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-20, 02:22 PM
AMIRZA786
Lexus Champion

Received 2,151 Likes on 1,672 Posts

Originally Posted by 2013FSport
Maybe some of the BOTs broke down and they had to send a humanoid in for a remote Chat session!
Haha!

That is pretty funny. $50 in shipping or a single US stamp! Well assuming P-Trump doesn't ban them and we have to go black market postal stamps! LOL
Yeah, it took awhile to get responses, the rep would tell me to hold on and I would have to wait 5 minutes between responses. When he told me that they were going to send me an RMA # I'm like there is no way I'm going to remove the intake and install a new one. I guess I can have them send me a new intake, just take the sticker from it and close the box up and ship it back to them, but that seems like such a money waster. I don't like wasting money, even if it's not mine. As far as your mention of the Post Office, it was just in the news that a Postal contractor dumped a truck full of mail behind a business in the middle of the night in SoCal (Glendale, CA). There is definitely attempts to destroy this institution we all rely on
Old 10-15-20, 03:30 AM
Patek14
Rookie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by AMIRZA786
Yeah, I know what you mean! They virtually (literally) have no customer service. Like you pointed out in another thread, you can't call them, their chat is useless and you can only email them. BTW, they are a pure drop shipper. The intake I ordered came directly from a Lexus dealership in Fremont, CA. But they did ship fast at least. Got it in two days
Did you get your CARB sticker? I'm getting increasingly confident that i'll be buying this.

PS - Does lexuspartsnow only sell OEM parts? I'm assuming so...I'm going OEM physical parts for a reason!
Old 10-15-20, 07:29 AM
AMIRZA786
Lexus Champion

Received 2,151 Likes on 1,672 Posts

Originally Posted by Patek14
Did you get your CARB sticker? I'm getting increasingly confident that i'll be buying this.

PS - Does lexuspartsnow only sell OEM parts? I'm assuming so...I'm going OEM physical parts for a reason!
Yes, I did get it, but from another Lexus dealership who mailed it to me.

Yes they sell OEM parts, but don't buy from them. Buy it from Bell Lexus, they have a coupon code you can use to get a discount. Also if you do buy from a local dealership, check their online price. They sell parts more expensive over the counter. Look at the prices on their online store, then call them and compare the price they give you over the phone