IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Rear sway bar

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-21, 10:19 AM
Petet
Lead Lap

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Rear sway bar

I ordered a RWD rear F sport sway bar last week. Parts monster direct just informed me there on a national back order. Anyone know who has it in stock ready to ship ?
Old 04-12-21, 10:57 AM
MikeFig82
Lead Lap

Received 773 Likes on 675 Posts

I have ordered parts from Ebay here OEM parts. Seems legit for once coming from eBay. Item shows qty 10 on hand.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-LEX....m46890.l49286

Last edited by MikeFig82; 04-12-21 at 11:18 AM.
The following users liked this post:
AMIRZA786 (04-12-21)
Old 04-12-21, 04:47 PM
GrizzlyMan
Intermediate

Received 58 Likes on 45 Posts

I don't buy from ANY online performance store, is a joke... I spent a complete afternoon calling back to back e-commerce shops, and none had almost any items in stock, but does show online Add to Cart.

To make it worst it is "special" order (for you, right?), which means no refund, only store credit regardless if the part takes years to be in stock.
All those online stores, excluding Ebay, Amazon, is just clickbait to get your money.

Some may refund after a few months, but then it becomes a interest free loan scheme, just like Aliexpress business model.

I only buy Ebay or Amazon, and lately Walmart marketplace, but mostly just Amazon because although Ebay have buyer protection etc, they also will ban your account if making too many returns regardless if it was seller's fault. I bought three unlocked phones back to back, and all were locked, so had to return them. Ebay banned me for returning too many high value items in a short period of time.

Walmart and Amazon have way better customer support. And all those online stores, never again...
​​​​
Old 04-12-21, 05:02 PM
AMIRZA786
Lexus Champion

Received 2,148 Likes on 1,670 Posts

Originally Posted by GrizzlyMan
I don't buy from ANY online performance store, is a joke... I spent a complete afternoon calling back to back e-commerce shops, and none had almost any items in stock, but does show online Add to Cart.

To make it worst it is "special" order (for you, right?), which means no refund, only store credit regardless if the part takes years to be in stock.
All those online stores, excluding Ebay, Amazon, is just clickbait to get your money.

Some may refund after a few months, but then it becomes a interest free loan scheme, just like Aliexpress business model.

I only buy Ebay or Amazon, and lately Walmart marketplace, but mostly just Amazon because although Ebay have buyer protection etc, they also will ban your account if making too many returns regardless if it was seller's fault. I bought three unlocked phones back to back, and all were locked, so had to return them. Ebay banned me for returning too many high value items in a short period of time.

Walmart and Amazon have way better customer support. And all those online stores, never again...
​​​​
These guys are 100 percent legit and have excellent customer service:

https://parts.belllexusnorthscottsdale.com/

They don't list a lot of F-Sport accessories on their online store, but sell through their Ebay store. If they don't have it in stock, they won't list it on their Ebay store. You can email them and they will give you link if they have it in their Ebay store. I bought most of my stuff from them, they ship quickly, respond to emails and will handle any mistakes promptly
Old 04-12-21, 05:25 PM
bbaugher47

Received 224 Likes on 195 Posts

Is that the same site as Discountpartsmonster.com? I love them and always have had great experiences with them. They’re Lexus of Hollywood Florida possibly?? Hit up Figs for their rear sway i would also recommend new end links!
Old 04-12-21, 05:55 PM
AMIRZA786
Lexus Champion

Received 2,148 Likes on 1,670 Posts

Originally Posted by bbaugher47
Is that the same site as Discountpartsmonster.com? I love them and always have had great experiences with them. They’re Lexus of Hollywood Florida possibly?? Hit up Figs for their rear sway i would also recommend new end links!
No, that's a Lexus dealership in Scottsdale, AZ, Bell Lexus. Hopefully your comments were for me!
Old 04-13-21, 10:21 AM
2013FSport
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1,525 Likes on 1,269 Posts

I had previously had good experience with www.lexuspartsnow.com as I never had to return anything. After an incident with a sway bar and countless calls, emails were pointless. Never again. My time is worth something too!
Old 04-13-21, 07:51 PM
Petet
Lead Lap

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by bbaugher47
yes it was discountpartsmonster.com. I screwed up there name in my post. Lol. Figs shows out of stock. Yes eBay has the F Sport. Now I’ve been reading on the Sikky bar.
Old 04-16-21, 06:26 AM
Gville350

Received 434 Likes on 386 Posts

Your best bet would be to locate a Lexus dealer that says they have one in stock and CALLING FIRST to ensure they actually do have it.

Just had a similar issue with a set of Megan RCAs. National back-order, only found out after purchasing and getting credit from two different online sources.