IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Are there any tunes for the 2018 IS300 to “uptune” it to IS350 levels?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-24, 07:19 PM
DenverMoto
7th Gear

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

*Bump!*
Hey all, so I'm brand new to this forum but I've been reading through tons of pages on here for a while now. I just bought my first ever Lexus last week, a 2019 IS300 F-Sport and I absolutely love this car. I've wanted an IS since I was old enough to drive, still can't believe I get to drive one every day now. I'm hopping on this thread as my first post because after some digging and research, I'm spending my first real money on the car - I went ahead and ordered the D3 Performance Tuner AND an Injen SP Short Ram cold air intake. I can NOT wait to throw these on and see what they do. The turbo is already a lot of fun, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what it feels like with a tune and cold-air. The dyno numbers on both of these look really impressive. I hope to keep y'all updated on how it feels and what happens next. But I wanted to say hey and let you know I'll soon be tuning my 300 *hopefully* to 350-ish levels, so let's see what happens
The following users liked this post:
NYIS300awdFS (03-26-24)