Search this Thread

Old 06-25-13, 11:46 AM
rayainsw
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default .pdf brochure

http://www.lexus.com/lexus-share/v2/...S-Brochure.pdf

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
Last I checked with my dealer, it is not available or they're witholding until the July launch. Wondering if the US folks have the official brochure and if they can scan a few pages!
Old 06-25-13, 06:00 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 296 Likes on 215 Posts

Thanks.

My sales rep called me to pick up a copy of the brochure today. I scanned a few pages from the 34-page Canadian brochure.
Attached Thumbnails Anyone get a '14 IS brochure yet?-brochure1.jpg   Anyone get a '14 IS brochure yet?-brochure2.jpg   Anyone get a '14 IS brochure yet?-brochure3.jpg   Anyone get a '14 IS brochure yet?-brochure4.jpg   Anyone get a '14 IS brochure yet?-brochure5.jpg  

Old 06-25-13, 06:40 PM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks.

My sales rep called me to pick up a copy of the brochure today. I scanned a few pages from the 34-page Canadian brochure.
I got that,too when I visited a local dealership near me today. :

Do you realize in the brochure where it shows the executive packages, the info is not consistent with what is on Lexus Canada page. The strange thing is, except IS350 AWD, the only item on the executive package is the blind spot monitor. But on Lexus Canada web page, blind spot monitor belongs to luxury package.

Otherwise, the brochure looks great with good details. It is pretty well written.
Old 06-25-13, 06:58 PM
kabgolf1
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow. The Canada brochure is much more informative than the US brochure.
Old 06-25-13, 07:58 PM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Talking

Originally Posted by kabgolf1
Wow. The Canada brochure is much more informative than the US brochure.
Now there is another interesting page found in this Canadian brochure.

Downloaded Blippar app from App Store or Google Play and you can see the body colour of 3IS in steady state or with wheels in motion.

Just a teaser app which doesn't actually do much but it is good to look at.

Look forward to the usual Lexus app released from Lexus USA for the new IS.
Attached Thumbnails Anyone get a '14 IS brochure yet?-img_0123.jpg   Anyone get a '14 IS brochure yet?-img_0122.png  
Old 06-25-13, 10:10 PM
RXSF

Received 73 Likes on 44 Posts

PUH is mandatory is many countries bc they have pedestrian safety standards that the US doesn't
Old 06-26-13, 01:17 AM
SunnyPanx
Driver School Candidate

wow looks like i have to be careful on what F-Sport package ill be getting , dealer didnt say anything about the executive and premium f-sport packages. disappointed with the exclusion of the reverse monitor though it comes pretty much as a standard in the RX models .
Old 06-26-13, 05:09 AM
rayaans
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Well the base RX does cost nearly twice as much as the base IS so you know.........
Old 06-26-13, 06:20 AM
rayainsw
Driver School Candidate

Default the Canadian [ English ] .pdf files [ links ]

http://www.lexus.ca/lexus/experience...1D2V&year=2014

Old 06-26-13, 06:22 AM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Default Canadian brochure for 2014 IS in pdf

Just found out Lexus Canada has just replaced the temporary file with the official brochure for 2014 IS250 & 350 --- the one CorradoMR2 and myself got the other day...

Old 06-26-13, 08:02 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 296 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by AndyL
Just found out Lexus Canada has just replaced the temporary file with the official brochure for 2014 IS250 & 350 --- the one CorradoMR2 and myself got the other day...

Ah yes finally they replaced the dreaded PDF with the actual brochure online! Must have just happened the last few days.

As for your post higher up on discrepancies, it's unfortunately a reality where they'll have disclaimers about accuracy. I remember when I bought my CT the day it came out, the brochure (and I still have it of course states I have power tilt-down mirrors (when you go on reverse) and when I got the car, it didn't have. I got teh explanation that it only comes with memory seats (which I don't have) despite stating it is there as standard equipment. My sales associate was good to remedy this with some perks I got at the from the Lexus Lifestyle Collection
Old 06-26-13, 06:37 PM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Ah yes finally they replaced the dreaded PDF with the actual brochure online! Must have just happened the last few days.

As for your post higher up on discrepancies, it's unfortunately a reality where they'll have disclaimers about accuracy. I remember when I bought my CT the day it came out, the brochure (and I still have it of course states I have power tilt-down mirrors (when you go on reverse) and when I got the car, it didn't have. I got teh explanation that it only comes with memory seats (which I don't have) despite stating it is there as standard equipment. My sales associate was good to remedy this with some perks I got at the from the Lexus Lifestyle Collection
It is true that there is a disclaimer about accuracy. Finally I was in the showroom today looking at the new IS for 5 minutes before the door close.

Being said that, there is one feature that is not actually available in any 3IS at all --

Under the section "Features, Standard Luxury, Luxury and Convenience", it says white LED interior illumination with fadeout. Unless I missed anything, the map light/door ajar/room light in the front look yellow to me and it suggest it is just regular wedge bulb or something. Actually I was skeptical when I looked at this Canadian brochure because I saw yellow lights in a Japanese magazine that talks only the 3IS.
Old 06-27-13, 05:13 PM
shepdog
Driver School Candidate

I went to the dealer in Orlando, FLA the salesman's we going paperless yea right so I went to Clearwater and got two.

Last edited by shepdog; 06-27-13 at 05:25 PM. Reason: ADD PHOTO
Old 06-27-13, 06:42 PM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Received 160 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by AndyL
It is true that there is a disclaimer about accuracy. Finally I was in the showroom today looking at the new IS for 5 minutes before the door close.

Being said that, there is one feature that is not actually available in any 3IS at all --

Under the section "Features, Standard Luxury, Luxury and Convenience", it says white LED interior illumination with fadeout. Unless I missed anything, the map light/door ajar/room light in the front look yellow to me and it suggest it is just regular wedge bulb or something. Actually I was skeptical when I looked at this Canadian brochure because I saw yellow lights in a Japanese magazine that talks only the 3IS.
footwell maybe?
Old 06-28-13, 07:10 AM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by spwolf
footwell maybe?
Good point. I didn't pay attention to the footwell because it was a short 5 minutes glance before the dealership closed.

Definitely will go to a local dealership again to look for it. Even if the interior lights are not LED, it is just a minor nuisance and is not a deal breaker. LED lighting can be done afterwards.