IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Price Paid for an IS250/350?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-14, 08:22 AM
christ0f
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Crossfit04
If anyone is looking for Is 250 or 350 and want a crazy Deal inbox Me, I dealt with by far the best salesman In north Miami.

I referred two of my buddy's one from North Carolina and another in jersey and he hooked them up. LMK, Keep posting your deals I've learned so much on this forum. Best of luck guys.
Please share your crazy deal!
Old 05-22-14, 08:45 PM
KingJeff
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Crossfit04
If anyone is looking for Is 250 or 350 and want a crazy Deal inbox Me, I dealt with by far the best salesman In north Miami.

I referred two of my buddy's one from North Carolina and another in jersey and he hooked them up. LMK, Keep posting your deals I've learned so much on this forum. Best of luck guys.
Your inbox is full. So whats the deal? I live in Miami and have been looking for a good deal.
Old 05-23-14, 04:26 AM
iRyan
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by wally221
Hello all, Need help, I will try to lease a is350 f, never done a lease before and don't know how to negotiate one, just did a refi on a house and my credit score dropped to 698. Located in AZ Any help will be appreciated. Wally
The info on this page should really help you out. They have great deal to drop price between 3800-5000 off stickers and 698 is not tier 1 plus but they can still get u a tier 1 deal especially if there's no repo or charge off on their. Good luck and hope to see you in 1 this weekend
Old 05-23-14, 06:53 AM
NVMarkus
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

250 over invoice fully loaded AWD 350 IS, it took some haggling but that is what I like about the purchase of a car..plus they threw in all weather matts.
I traded in a car and financed the rest.

Ultra white Rioja
Old 05-23-14, 12:29 PM
foam
Driver

Originally Posted by NVMarkus
250 over invoice fully loaded AWD 350 IS, it took some haggling but that is what I like about the purchase of a car..plus they threw in all weather matts.
I traded in a car and financed the rest.

Ultra white Rioja
Sounds like people are getting under invoice by a few thousand?
Old 05-23-14, 01:49 PM
zims350
Rookie

Anyone know of a dealership in the New England area that has a 14 IS350 F sport RWD White/red interior?
Old 05-25-14, 12:04 AM
CSamurai
Driver School Candidate

Hi. SoCal here... just bought (financed) a 2014 Lexus IS350 F-Sport ultra white with rioja red interior... w/ mark levinson audio... MSRP 48.3k... got them to agree to 43.7k

I also received an email for 1k off so total was 42.7k. Got them to throw in and extra set of all-weather mats and the memorial sale had 25k miles free maintenance...

I ended up getting the eckbond coating & warranty for $849 (I had to think for awhile on that, but it seemed like good insurance in case a grocery cart or something dents my car or if a bird poops on it). I didn't find any reviews on if eckbond was worth it so I don't know... Anybody have experience with eckbond?

Stock on my particular car was pretty rare at the time. Is this a good deal?
Old 05-25-14, 12:29 AM
christ0f
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by CSamurai
Hi. SoCal here... just bought (financed) a 2014 Lexus IS350 F-Sport ultra white with rioja red interior... w/ mark levinson audio... MSRP 48.3k... got them to agree to 43.7k

I also received an email for 1k off so total was 42.7k. Got them to throw in and extra set of all-weather mats and the memorial sale had 25k miles free maintenance...

I ended up getting the eckbond coating & warranty for $849 (I had to think for awhile on that, but it seemed like good insurance in case a grocery cart or something dents my car or if a bird poops on it). I didn't find any reviews on if eckbond was worth it so I don't know... Anybody have experience with eckbond?

One week ago, from Serramonte / Daly City I leased my MSRP $48,212 (350 F RWD ultra white/roja red with Navigation, Mark Levinson, Blind Spot Monitoring, and trunk mat/cargo net/wheel locks). Our agreed upon price was $42,816 with 5,000 and 10,000 service. Your service deal sounds pretty good, as well as the all-weather mats. I opted for the (lease) excess wear and tear for $875. I hope your financing worked out. What was your rate, and how much did you put down? Sounds like a pretty good agreed upon price. I haven't seen anyone else beat us dramatically (unless they didn't have Mark Levinson).
Old 05-25-14, 01:16 AM
mrtrance
Driver

Originally Posted by CSamurai

What was this $1K off email you had received? Was it from that particular dealer or from Lexus? Would you mind sharing which dealership you got yours from? If not then you can PM.
Old 05-25-14, 11:04 AM
CSamurai
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mrtrance
What was this $1K off email you had received? Was it from that particular dealer or from Lexus? Would you mind sharing which dealership you got yours from? If not then you can PM.
A few days ago I received an email from Lexus for 1K off on an IS, valid at "participating dealers." It was actually in my junkbox but luckily I caught it! (email title was something like limited time offer on an IS). I got the car in Riverside, this particular dealership had a 25th anniversary sale and that sale included the 25k miles of maintenance.
Old 05-26-14, 02:38 AM
a10495
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ntrinsik
I've decided to go with a 228i, but thought any Bay Area guys might be interested to know that with just an inquiry through TrueCar, Putnam's first e-mail said they'd go 42888 on an IS350. I'd have to confirm its the F Sport + BSM + ML but thats what I specified.
oh wow! you're here in san jose! good to know people from san jose in here! i've got 5 years until i get my first lexus or bmw. currently 18 w/ a 2014 wrx and yeahhh lol i did own an evo though! (new to this forum! whats up guys!)
Old 05-27-14, 07:01 AM
HeMan26
Rookie

I bought a 3IS Ultra White and black interior. The MSRP on the car was $45,147. I got the car OTD for $45,600. I'm financing at 3.1%. I made a mistake by telling the dealer what my bank was offering 3.6% for my interest rate, so they tried matching the rate. I told them that there would be no point in financing with Lexus if they offering the same rate; after a couple of minutes of negotiation they brought the interest rate down to 3.1%. The financial personnel also originally charged me an extra $1100 to the bill of sale and he said that was local tax. Since I'm still new to the car buying I didn't notice that he increase the car price to achieve the extra $1100. The financial personnel took advantage of my car buying experience. But since I refused to take the car off the lot on Saturday I went back on Monday and had them fix the bill of sale and took it home. They didn't argue with me about the extra $1100; they just said it was mistake made by the financier.
The car was bought at Woodfield Lexus in Schaumburg, IL.

A dealer 10 miles away was trying to sell me the same car for $45,000 OTD, but it was a demo with 6,000 miles on it.
Old 05-27-14, 02:08 PM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by HeMan26
I bought a 3IS Ultra White and black interior. The MSRP on the car was $45,147. I got the car OTD for $45,600. I'm financing at 3.1%. I made a mistake by telling the dealer what my bank was offering 3.6% for my interest rate, so they tried matching the rate. I told them that there would be no point in financing with Lexus if they offering the same rate; after a couple of minutes of negotiation they brought the interest rate down to 3.1%. The financial personnel also originally charged me an extra $1100 to the bill of sale and he said that was local tax. Since I'm still new to the car buying I didn't notice that he increase the car price to achieve the extra $1100. The financial personnel took advantage of my car buying experience. But since I refused to take the car off the lot on Saturday I went back on Monday and had them fix the bill of sale and took it home. They didn't argue with me about the extra $1100; they just said it was mistake made by the financier.

A dealer 10 miles away was trying to sell me the same car for $45,000 OTD, but it was a demo with 6,000 miles on it.
Another example of dealer employees just plain lying to a customer - "a mistake" Sure
Old 05-27-14, 02:13 PM
SexyElaine
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HeMan26

Sooo sooo shady !!! " Mistakes " do happen since we're all far from perfect but funny how it's never a mistake to the consumer's advantage ??
Old 05-27-14, 04:40 PM
mrtrance
Driver

Anyone get any deals recently on IS350 in SoCal that was $5K-$6K under MSRP?

Quick Reply: Price Paid for an IS250/350?