IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Questions about the packaging of options on F sport model

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-13, 08:12 PM
kadify
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Questions about the packaging of options on F sport model

Hi, I'm looking at possibly leasing a lexus is and was curious about some things. With the F sport package is it possible to get the rader cruise and lane departure warning? Is it possible to get cooled seats with the f sport package, or would it be that difficult of an installation after getting the car? Do F sport models come with automatic windshield wipers? Again if not could they be installed, reasonably cheap and easy?

Thanks so much
Damien
Old 11-13-13, 08:16 PM
SonyHome
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kadify
Hi, I'm looking at possibly leasing a lexus is and was curious about some things. With the F sport package is it possible to get the rader cruise and lane departure warning? Is it possible to get cooled seats with the f sport package, or would it be that difficult of an installation after getting the car? Do F sport models come with automatic windshield wipers? Again if not could they be installed, reasonably cheap and easy?

Thanks so much
Damien
Only thing from your list it comes with is the radar cruise control. If you figure out how to add cooled seats let me know!
Old 11-14-13, 12:47 PM
moose66
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kadify

Thanks so much
Damien
Rain sensing wipers are part of the luxury package and lane departure is part of the luxury/tech package. Or are these packages only offered on the RWD/AWD versions?
Old 11-14-13, 08:06 PM
kadify
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by moose66
Rain sensing wipers are part of the luxury package and lane departure is part of the luxury/tech package. Or are these packages only offered on the RWD/AWD versions?
From what I can see you can't combine lexus packages I don't think? So that would mean that unless something is a stand alone option like the radar cruise, then you can't get it on the F sport? I'm kind of not sure about that packaging set up. I drive an audi and one of my favorite features are the rain sensing wipers, especially in florida where I can just leave them on all of the time and not ever have to worry that if it starts raining or if I drive through a sprinkler.