IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

F Sport leases, are these real numbers??

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-14, 05:49 PM
tea
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by SCSurf
Santa Monica Lexus is really good. My buddy got a 2014 350 F-Sport, fully loaded for $2000 drive off with $400/month.

Check the lease terms, but usually you're not allowed to lease from another state than your residence.
i had a bad experience with Santa Monica and Westminster Lexus. We agreed to an OTD over the phone and i confirmed with both dealers three or four times before i went there. Get there and the prices are not available anymore. Went to Longo and had a much better experience. Walked out with a price even lower than we had discussed over the phone.
Old 09-03-14, 05:53 PM
dstopsie
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by The Game
Thanks for all the replies. I don't mind flying or driving somewhere to get my new car. I've done it before.

Cali, anyone got a good dealer I should call or should I just hit up cars.com and find some?

And the JM Lexus deal. You got a 250 f sport for $345. Do u remember your sales guys name by chance? I know JM well, cousin was big there.

And one last question. How would leasing a Lexus outside of Denver effect my current lease and turn in with Lexus?
I have a good dealer here in Los Angeles, and the person I deal with is the Fleet Internet Manager there. It is a large dealership here, Keyes Lexus.

PM me if you want the name of my contact
Old 09-03-14, 05:57 PM
trapstar
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tea
i had a bad experience with Santa Monica and Westminster Lexus. We agreed to an OTD over the phone and i confirmed with both dealers three or four times before i went there. Get there and the prices are not available anymore. Went to Longo and had a much better experience. Walked out with a price even lower than we had discussed over the phone.
Where did u go and who was ur salesman? Thanks!

Originally Posted by dstopsie
I have a good dealer here in Los Angeles, and the person I deal with is the Fleet Internet Manager there. It is a large dealership here, Keyes Lexus.

PM me if you want the name of my contact
Check ur pm's!
Old 09-03-14, 06:30 PM
rxonmymind
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There is a great thread on what you need to know where everyone is comparing leases and giving excellent advise. Arggh, wish I had it at my fingertips as it's worth reading through the thread to get a feel where you should be.

Found it. Granted it's not the car your looking for but a nice tutorial one firming up a lease. Also seeing the fair shake some of these dealers have given perhaps they can help you.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...deal-good.html

Last edited by rxonmymind; 09-03-14 at 06:36 PM.
Old 09-03-14, 07:06 PM
Usood89
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just contact an auto leasing company that specializes in great deals on leases. A lot of them are in california, and they will ship you the car for a worked out charge. You'll get a great deal.
Old 09-03-14, 08:36 PM
kbbean08
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Helped my cousin lease an IS 350 with luxury package and nav, etc. MSRP of 48093. Got it down to 42200. Leased it for $460/mo including CA taxes (8%). No money out of pocket. ($0) 24 months and 12k miles / yr. first month paid by dealer. This is with Longo Lexus. Good luck and hope this helps.
Old 09-03-14, 08:54 PM
Trish67
Driver School Candidate

Smile

Originally Posted by jeff5755
Wow, not even close in Nebraska. But we are out of 14 ISs here already. . .
My dealer in Denver worked a trade to get my car from Omaha a couple weeks ago. I think I was lucky finding the exact set of options I wanted and I was stunned it was sitting on a lot in Nebraska.
Old 09-04-14, 12:27 PM
trapstar
Rookie

Originally Posted by Usood89
just contact an auto leasing company that specializes in great deals on leases. A lot of them are in california, and they will ship you the car for a worked out charge. You'll get a great deal.
I found some on swapalease but they never responded to emails and phones just rang.

Originally Posted by kbbean08
Helped my cousin lease an IS 350 with luxury package and nav, etc. MSRP of 48093. Got it down to 42200. Leased it for $460/mo including CA taxes (8%). No money out of pocket. ($0) 24 months and 12k miles / yr. first month paid by dealer. This is with Longo Lexus. Good luck and hope this helps.
I will be in touch with Longo. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Trish67
My dealer in Denver worked a trade to get my car from Omaha a couple weeks ago. I think I was lucky finding the exact set of options I wanted and I was stunned it was sitting on a lot in Nebraska.
I'm guessing it wasn't Kuni and was Stevinson?
Old 09-04-14, 05:17 PM
lexi90
Lexus Champion

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

I found some on swapalease but they never responded to emails and phones just rang.

I will be in touch with Longo. Thanks!

I'm guessing it wasn't Kuni and was Stevinson?
Regarding swapalease, I believe you have to have an account with them in order to take over a lease or list a vehicle for sale. I was also looking there for an IS350 F-Sport and couldn't find any contact info for the seller. Then, I read this message about creating an account with them, but it ain't free
Old 09-04-14, 09:22 PM
trapstar
Rookie

Originally Posted by lexi90
Regarding swapalease, I believe you have to have an account with them in order to take over a lease or list a vehicle for sale. I was also looking there for an IS350 F-Sport and couldn't find any contact info for the seller. Then, I read this message about creating an account with them, but it ain't free
I signed up for the free account to get contact info.

But I found a guy on there that is working me a deal as we speak in Florida. So far he's been nothing short of awesome! I will talk to him tomorrow more and know the final details. He owns a Leasing company that advertises on there. Mad cool guy!
Old 09-05-14, 08:25 PM
lexi90
Lexus Champion

I signed up for the free account to get contact info.

But I found a guy on there that is working me a deal as we speak in Florida. So far he's been nothing short of awesome! I will talk to him tomorrow more and know the final details. He owns a Leasing company that advertises on there. Mad cool guy!
I did, too. Maybe I should go back and check it out again. Keep us posted on the deals that guy has.
Old 11-17-14, 08:25 PM
zacheryyyy
Driver School Candidate

Default first time buyer

just looking for any feedback on leasing, any tactics ya'll have used to get the price down, residual up, etc. I'm all ears.

I'm in Ohio and we are all out of 14s too, so I'll be going with a 15 if all goes as planned.

thanks ahead for any feedback you guys have!
Old 11-18-14, 04:40 PM
lexi90
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by zacheryyyy
just looking for any feedback on leasing, any tactics ya'll have used to get the price down, residual up, etc. I'm all ears.

I'm in Ohio and we are all out of 14s too, so I'll be going with a 15 if all goes as planned.

thanks ahead for any feedback you guys have!
There are various threads here about leasing. Do a search and you'll see some popular ones. One trick I learned for when you're leasing - get as many dealers involved as possible. Also, negotiate the MF (money factor), don't put anything down but "drive-off fees", and do MSD's (Multiple Security Deposits)
Old 11-18-14, 08:28 PM
armored350
Driver School Candidate

i know my saleswoman here said their margin is only $2200, i call BS on that.
Old 11-19-14, 06:55 AM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by armored350
i know my saleswoman here said their margin is only $2200, i call BS on that.
That's why it's wise to focus on msrp and the amount of discount you can get off. Dealers can play games with "invoice" price but the sticker is in black and white on the car. Focus on msrp - target a % off that is close to what others are getting in your search area.

Quick Reply: F Sport leases, are these real numbers??