IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

how much are you guys paying for 2015 is250?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-14, 09:23 AM
SpaceCadet
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how much are you guys paying for 2015 is250?

I am in the market for a 2015 is250 with nav and f-sport package. MSRP is 43,888. I would like to know how much you guys are getting off msrp?
Old 10-28-14, 09:39 AM
drbazing
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...250-350-a.html
Old 10-28-14, 10:37 AM
theoryguy
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SpaceCadet
I am in the market for a 2015 is250 with nav and f-sport package. MSRP is 43,888. I would like to know how much you guys are getting off msrp?
there's a price paid thread already check it out, I'd suggest going back a year to determine how much your discount vs MSRP
Old 10-28-14, 10:49 AM
SpaceCadet
Driver

Yea I saw that thread but it's like 100 pages
Old 10-28-14, 11:06 AM
tea
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Just look through the last 10-15 pages. There are lots of info
Old 10-30-14, 09:40 PM
webcobra
Driver School Candidate

I got mine for invoice. 2014 awd, nav,fsport
Old 11-06-14, 06:58 PM
KSfsport
Driver School Candidate

I got 3k off
Old 11-07-14, 06:50 AM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Texas seems to be one of the buyer friendly markets. Request Internet quotes from all the dealers within your acceptable buying distance. Shoot for at least 10% off msrp - don't focus on invoice. By year's end and into the new year, discounts off msrp might even get better than 10%.

Good luck and let us know how you do.
Old 11-07-14, 10:05 AM
HoustonIS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by bgaerttner
Texas seems to be one of the buyer friendly markets. Request Internet quotes from all the dealers within your acceptable buying distance. Shoot for at least 10% off msrp - don't focus on invoice. By year's end and into the new year, discounts off msrp might even get better than 10%.

Good luck and let us know how you do.
Agree with the above, in TX I got 11% off MSRP last week without much trouble, well below invoice (can't say who or where I got it from as I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement). Its now the end of the year, and if you wait until the last few days of the month you'll have alot of leverage for negotiation esp if the car you want is already on the lot. Use the power of the internet, gather info and send out some emails to dealers, its easy at this time of year.
Old 11-07-14, 01:02 PM
theoryguy
Pole Position

Originally Posted by HoustonIS
Agree with the above, in TX I got 11% off MSRP last week without much trouble, well below invoice (can't say who or where I got it from as I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement). Its now the end of the year, and if you wait until the last few days of the month you'll have alot of leverage for negotiation esp if the car you want is already on the lot. Use the power of the internet, gather info and send out some emails to dealers, its easy at this time of year.
Really? That's the first time I've ever heard of that
Old 11-07-14, 01:20 PM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by theoryguy
Really? That's the first time I've ever heard of that
Me too - I'm curious as to the legal aspect of that - any lawyer opinions?
Old 11-07-14, 06:38 PM
HoustonIS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by bgaerttner
Me too - I'm curious as to the legal aspect of that - any lawyer opinions?
Yeah, it happened. Don't know how it holds up but I'd rather not bother. They're one of the highest volume Lexus dealerships in the state but their name wasn't mentioned once in the price paid thread when I was researching it, I thought that was odd, now I know why. But they were really good to me and bent over backward to make the sale, so I don't mind granting them this one request.
Old 11-07-14, 07:56 PM
theoryguy
Pole Position

Yeah, it happened. Don't know how it holds up but I'd rather not bother. They're one of the highest volume Lexus dealerships in the state but their name wasn't mentioned once in the price paid thread when I was researching it, I thought that was odd, now I know why. But they were really good to me and bent over backward to make the sale, so I don't mind granting them this one request.
I got about 10% off when I bought my IS, the most my dealer said of the matter is to not tell other people how much I paid. Although, any person with half a brain and access to Truecar.com could pretty much mirror the same deal.
Old 11-07-14, 08:00 PM
HoustonIS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by theoryguy
I got about 10% off when I bought my IS, the most my dealer said of the matter is to not tell other people how much I paid. Although, any person with half a brain and access to Truecar.com could pretty much mirror the same deal.
Truecar.com currently has a discount of about 6% in my area. I credit this forum and the prices paid thread for the info to get my deal.
Old 11-08-14, 01:52 AM
theoryguy
Pole Position

Truecar.com currently has a discount of about 6% in my area. I credit this forum and the prices paid thread for the info to get my deal.
I used TrueCar.com as my floor price, tried to get 14% and went down to 11%, they were only willing to give a max of 8% until I pulled out my certificate. Unfortunately the car was far too new for me to determine what optimal pricing should be. Good job on getting a great deal

Quick Reply: how much are you guys paying for 2015 is250?