Aftermarket IS200t Parts?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-16, 07:36 PM
Vivid101
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by DEMONX
Lol, glad we are on the same page 😝. I'm only making 600whp on my Evo
My 452whp was on a stock 7bolt in 2002...
Old 04-14-16, 12:06 AM
isfsport66
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought my is200t in March,took in 3 weeks ago to Longo Lexus to get the FSport intake n exhaust installed,they got to work but turns out it wouldn't fit because it was for 2015 is250,they thought it would fit but negative,so they apologized,so I've searched n found Magnaflow EXAUST Wich sounds great,my friend showed me the Invidia one but doesn't sound as loud or deep,at least in the video,and the tanabe I did not like at all,anyone with the Invidia would you mind sending me longer video to my phone so I can make my decision,I'm already scheduled this Friday to buy the magna flow
Old 04-14-16, 03:39 AM
mikexay
Rookie

Originally Posted by isfsport66
I bought my is200t in March,took in 3 weeks ago to Longo Lexus to get the FSport intake n exhaust installed,they got to work but turns out it wouldn't fit because it was for 2015 is250,they thought it would fit but negative,so they apologized,so I've searched n found Magnaflow EXAUST Wich sounds great,my friend showed me the Invidia one but doesn't sound as loud or deep,at least in the video,and the tanabe I did not like at all,anyone with the Invidia would you mind sending me longer video to my phone so I can make my decision,I'm already scheduled this Friday to buy the magna flow
I'm running invidia q300 axleback. It sounds pretty deep and aggressive (lol). But it having such a big muffler, it's not too loud. I did a res delete recently... Sounds much better and a little louder but I still want louder, lol.
Anyways, videos doesn't do much justice. Gotta hear it in person... But that may be difficult, lol. but if you want to see some clips, I can send you some links.
Old 04-14-16, 09:14 AM
MikeMora
Driver School Candidate

Picture and video of sound, bro

Originally Posted by Is2tNguyen
I just got my Burger tuning intake in and the fitment and support bracket is perfect. Perfect fitment with the maf adaptor too but its a little to loud for my taste . Going to wait for the F sport intake to come out for the 200t. Pm if anyone wants to buy it. Literally has less than 10 miles on it. Asking $130 shipped.
Old 04-14-16, 09:37 AM
MikeMora
Driver School Candidate

Can you send some link bro, please

Originally Posted by mikexay
I'm running invidia q300 axleback. It sounds pretty deep and aggressive (lol). But it having such a big muffler, it's not too loud. I did a res delete recently... Sounds much better and a little louder but I still want louder, lol.
Anyways, videos doesn't do much justice. Gotta hear it in person... But that may be difficult, lol. but if you want to see some clips, I can send you some links.
Old 04-14-16, 07:03 PM
Baziz714
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man I went to Longo Lexus too but they told me they didn't have the F sport intake yet he told me check back in June, I ended up getting the Invidia q300 Exhaust looks good and the sound is decent if you want it louder you gonna have to throw the midpipe with it.
Old 04-15-16, 02:40 AM
sypw
Driver School Candidate

Hi ,

found this item call race chip http://www.racechip.com

They have for is 200t model

Any of you guys install this gaget?
Old 04-15-16, 03:00 AM
Eatnkix808
Driver School Candidate

Does exhaust void warranty? I'm guessing it might since it's an aftermarket part
Old 04-15-16, 06:58 AM
specONE
Racer

Received 499 Likes on 249 Posts

The Fsport exhaust should've fit just fine. It is only a axleback so it should just bolt right on. The midpipe is the difference between the is250/350 and is200t.

The Fsport intake would not work due to different engine layout
Old 04-15-16, 11:19 AM
JM Auto Racing
Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Tanabe just released an axleback system for this. In stock and ready to ship.
1-855-998-8726
Old 04-15-16, 11:37 AM
MatrixPC
Driver

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Eatnkix808
Does exhaust void warranty? I'm guessing it might since it's an aftermarket part

YES. so don't but any after market part in the car.

putting exhaust will not void your radio, seat, transmission warranty. Will it void warranty on engine related problem? Maybe ONLY IF they can prove the after market part cause that problem directly (or indirectly).
Old 04-15-16, 12:01 PM
JM Auto Racing
Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

It will not void any warranty.
I've been in this business for over 20 years, sold and installed thousands of exhaust systems on brand new cars. Never once has it voided a warranty.
1-855-998-8726
Old 04-15-16, 05:13 PM
isfsport66
Driver School Candidate

Default Just put the order in and paid for magnaflow exhaust

Well after my only 3 options for EXAUST,I went with my first choice,MAGNAFLOW Exhaust System#15227, Axle-Back, Stainless Steel, Polished Stainless Tip,should arrive Monday and the shop and have it on the car Tuesday,I have aslo wired the money to cousin in Arizona to buy my BURGER MOTORSPORTS INTAKE,when he receives it,he will then mail it out to me,one of the shops I use to buy from back in 2006 called me back yesterday and told me that they are releasing CA LEGAL COLD AIR INTAKE BY END OF JUNE,I forgot what freaking brand it was,I think it was Injen or AEM,we were talking bout multiple parts so lost it,lol,aslo as we speak my body shop has my front lip getting ready for prep and paint,still haven't decided on which side skirts to buy and back bumper apron,hopefully I decide by the weekend so I can take it to the shop in time to get all done at once 👍🏼
Old 04-15-16, 05:14 PM
isfsport66
Driver School Candidate

The tanabe EXAUST sounds plain stock to me,you guys need to upload more clips,that's why I didn't even considered looking at it any further,and as to the Invidia q300,sounds good too,just not enough video or sound clips of it for me to have chosen over the Magnaflow which I've been looking and watching tons of videos

Last edited by isfsport66; 04-15-16 at 05:19 PM.
Old 04-18-16, 08:16 AM
STILLEN
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I couldn't find the exhaust clips for the magnaflow on the IS200t. The Tanabe does sound pretty tame.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket IS200t Parts?