IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Best vacuum line to tap for gauge,Orange Virus Tune Review, Nitrous, and racing fuel.

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-16, 02:49 AM
Tg22ar
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Best vacuum line to tap for gauge,Orange Virus Tune Review, Nitrous, and racing fuel.

Good morning fellow IS owners, I really want to get a tune on the ecu, has anyone ever dealt with orange virus' 200t tune? Or if anyone else can recommend anyone else with a proven, tested tune, that would be awesome.

I also wanted to order order some of VPs' 101 unleaded oxygenated racing fuel for special occasions, has anyone ran VP or similar racing fuel with any noticeable gain?

Nitrous: Next season I want to spray it. Nothing crazy, just a wet kit 50 shot max. I'll replace plugs with colder ones of course. Is this fairly safe? And I'm new to nitrous, which kit would be best for the 200t engine?

Im still waiting for a downpipe to be released. I have the Injen intake, apexi midpipe (164-KT02) and the invidia axleback enroute.

And i I finally got my defi red racer boost gauge in, their instructions say to tap the vacuum line that comes off of the FPR to the surge tank. I just want to be 100% before I start tapping lines.

Thanks a bunch for any replies!