Why Bother....

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-17, 08:12 AM
arentz07
drives cars
Forum Moderator

Received 3,923 Likes on 1,980 Posts

Originally Posted by ttsport15
So today I go to the Home Depot park in my usually spot miles from any and all Morons ...Any way my nice clean black car that I spend all my waking hrs on cleaning and staring at now has 2 nice deep scars running along the front passenger side bumper and it’s even pulled away from the body a wee bit for that xtra F-U ...Long story short this person literally had to go out of their way to hit my car then just leave and be on their merry way....Oh security cam right on the pole in front of car guess what it hasn’t worked in Months the manager said lmfao...
Ugh, that's the same excuse I got when I got door-dinged. "Hmm, sorry sir it looks like your security camera for that area is down."

It's funny, I had a bad feeling parking next to a dirty, 90's BMW 5-series, but... it was one of the wider spots available. It sucks how much people don't care sometimes. The kicker was, on my previous cars I've owned, I've always managed to mess them up on my own, but finally I get a Lexus and some other person does it randomly only 6 months into ownership. A bad omen? Either way, it sucks to see this stuff continuing to happen, and I hope you can get it fixed affordably.
Old 10-10-17, 11:34 AM
Darqhelmet
Pole Position

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I walked out to my car with some bull**** written on the hood this morning. So yes, why bother? People are going to be *******s and not care.
Old 10-10-17, 12:06 PM
marsmango
Pit Crew

Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts

So today I go to the Home Depot park in my usually spot miles from any and all Morons ...Any way my nice clean black car that I spend all my waking hrs on cleaning and staring at now has 2 nice deep scars running along the front passenger side bumper and it’s even pulled away from the body a wee bit for that xtra F-U ...Long story short this person literally had to go out of their way to hit my car then just leave and be on their merry way....Oh security cam right on the pole in front of car guess what it hasn’t worked in Months the manager said lmfao...
That sucks, sorry OP. This is why I invested in a good dashcam with parking mode. My car has been keyed a few times and other people are just so careless. Last time my car got keyed they did it to literally every panel on the car including the hood that just got replaced. I was furious, I wish I had a dashcam back then.

I always park in reverse to cover the front and I'm working on getting a reverse dashcam to cover the back. People suck, it's better to have yourself covered with a dashcam. Probably the only option to prevent this in the future. I always park far away from everyone else too. Some people go out of their way to park right next to me

Last edited by marsmango; 10-10-17 at 12:11 PM.
Old 10-10-17, 12:25 PM
premier3IS
Lead Lap

Received 97 Likes on 71 Posts

people are absolute morons these days i swear. Just a few weeks ago, I was parked in an OPEN parking lot, about 200 spots and not a SINGLE car on the lot.... Some a&&wipe comes and parks RIGHT NEXT to me, it was unbelievable. Like out of 200 or so spots open, what made you want to pick the spot right next to me?????

It happened again in a park a few days ago, about 50 or so open spots, only mines and one other car on the lot and someone comes and picks the spot right next to me.

Sorry to hear OP, hopefully you get it fixed soon man. Def looks intentional from looking at where you were parked :/ I also park as far away as possible but sometimes it just doesn't help unfortunately.

Last edited by premier3IS; 10-10-17 at 10:24 PM.
Old 10-10-17, 12:39 PM
ttsport15
Lead Lap

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by otakusan
Oh man, so sorry to hear about your damage. I can't even explain how angry I am with this kind of "not give a XYZ" attitude with people. I had something similar happened to me a little while ago.

I was parked beside an island and as close to the island as possible, than this A-hole comes along... I stood there waited for him to return and stared at him with my phone camera on video record the whole time as he carefully climbs back into his car trying not to look at me. lucky i had no damage thou
that’s the norm with me ...I swear I want to throat punch these people...
Old 10-10-17, 01:45 PM
ttsport15
Lead Lap

I was the only car in the lot...
Old 10-10-17, 05:54 PM
anamynous
Pole Position

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

There are *******s everywhere. Can't avoid them no matter what you do.
Old 10-10-17, 09:29 PM
ttsport15
Lead Lap

This tool bag I left a not on his windshield ...not a si gel car in the lot this is wer he parked
Old 10-10-17, 09:35 PM
ttsport15
Lead Lap

Here’s my truck it took me 20 minutes of wedging it in this spot to get away from Morons and this guy totally went out of his way to park here...I removed his schrader valves from the stem and put the caps back on ....Only kidding
Old 10-10-17, 10:17 PM
premier3IS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by anamynous

There are *******s everywhere. Can't avoid them no matter what you do.
This one wins the prize of this thread LOL!!
The following 2 users liked this post by premier3IS:
ttsport15 (10-10-17), zhifan1 (10-11-17)
Old 10-10-17, 10:20 PM
premier3IS
Lead Lap

I was the only car in the lot...
I thought I was the only one who dealt with this kind of s*#*. I'm going to do what you mentioned earlier and put notes on these idiots' cars from now on. I hope this thread becomes a bunch of pictures like this for a good laugh!
The following users liked this post:
pattatted4 (10-11-17)
Old 10-10-17, 10:35 PM
ttsport15
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by premier3IS
I thought I was the only one who dealt with this kind of s*#*. I'm going to do what you mentioned earlier and put notes on these idiots' cars from now on. I hope this thread becomes a bunch of pictures like this for a good laugh!
I want to get those crazy stickers that sanitation slaps on the windows of cars there 12x12 fluorescent green and they use this glue that is impossible to remove
Old 10-10-17, 10:47 PM
ttsport15
Lead Lap

I started a web group on FB if anyone wants to join it will probaly burn up there servers in a week
Old 10-10-17, 10:54 PM
premier3IS
Lead Lap

I started a web group on FB if anyone wants to join it will probaly burn up there servers in a week
dude lmaooooooo
I want to get those crazy stickers that sanitation slaps on the windows of cars there 12x12 fluorescent green and they use this glue that is impossible to remove
link please. highly interested lol
Old 10-10-17, 10:57 PM
ttsport15
Lead Lap

im Reilly not good at this stuff so if there’s any picks of me floating around in a hot tub in a speedo attached to this in any way I apologize ,,,,

Last edited by ttsport15; 10-10-17 at 11:01 PM.

Quick Reply: Why Bother....