Frobro561
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Back to the drawing board iguess..
Old 02-01-21, 05:15 AM
Sasnuke
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1,738 Likes on 1,371 Posts

There was another member that did purple rims on Nebula Grey before...it was ok-ish.
Also, as these wheels have a are directional spoke pattern, do they come with left and right so that the pattern is going in the same direction on both sides of the car?
It reminds me of the Honda Accord from many, many years ago that had directional spoke design rims, but there was no left and right...so the rims where basically turning in the opposite direction on one side of the car.
The following 2 users liked this post by Sasnuke:
FitmentInd (02-24-21), Frobro561 (02-22-21)
Old 02-01-21, 07:13 AM
Tungstn-IS
Intermediate

Received 55 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Sasnuke
There was another member that did purple rims on Nebula Grey before...it was ok-ish.
Also, as these wheels have a are directional spoke pattern, do they come with left and right so that the pattern is going in the same direction on both sides of the car?
It reminds me of the Honda Accord from many, many years ago that had directional spoke design rims, but there was no left and right...so the rims where basically turning in the opposite direction on one side of the car.
I had an Acura Integra many years ago that was the same way, but it's better than the alternative. The mid 90's Prelude had left and right, so most of the time you would see them facing opposite ways on the same side due to the way they were rotated.
Old 02-24-21, 12:17 PM
FitmentInd
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Sasnuke
I can't speak how you would like them on a Grey car, however when it comes to spoke design there is 2 left and 2 right when you purchase them. So either way you look at the car they will be facing the right direction!
The following users liked this post:
Frobro561 (02-28-21)
Old 02-24-21, 01:06 PM
Racer00J
Intermediate

Received 264 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by Frobro561
Back to the drawing board iguess..
Why? Look, if you genuinely like them and they have the size and offset you're looking for, get them! Worst case scenario: you don't like how they look on the car, you can always sell them and try something else.

They're honestly not my style... but, they're not going on my car either.
Frobro561 (02-28-21)
Old 02-24-21, 01:47 PM
swaangin
Racer

Received 377 Likes on 286 Posts

Originally Posted by Racer00J
Why? Look, if you genuinely like them and they have the size and offset you're looking for, get them! Worst case scenario: you don't like how they look on the car, you can always sell them and try something else.

General consensus is those wheels don't look good. I understand where you're coming from telling him "if you like them, get them" but if something isn't going to look good, we're all old enough to not take things personally. Those wheels do not look good at all and his money can be better spent on other wheels. Don't get the OP's hopes up.. selling wheels for half the price (usually what happens when you try to sell aftermarket wheels) is a huge L and waste of time.
The following 2 users liked this post by swaangin:
Frobro561 (02-28-21), whoismiked (08-20-21)
Old 02-24-21, 09:58 PM
ScytheDC
Intermediate

Received 153 Likes on 92 Posts

lol Don’t be naive. Those wheels will collect dust while they wait to be resold at a huge loss.
Frobro561 (02-28-21)
Old 02-28-21, 02:10 AM
Frobro561
Driver School Candidate

Default Thank you !

Thank you all for voting and leaving comments. I totally hear what you are saying. And that is why these wheels got so deep in my mind. But iknew it would be a longshot. Having owned a 05 focus followed by a 12 altima(screw CVTs), this is the 1st car im actually willing to put money into. I liked the rotiform rse and cosmis r1 hyper bronze originally but now im thinking about finding something in a matte bronze.. worse case scenario, i do like the rotiform
Old 02-28-21, 02:12 AM
Frobro561
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by FitmentInd
I can't speak how you would like them on a Grey car, however when it comes to spoke design there is 2 left and 2 right when you purchase them. So either way you look at the car they will be facing the right direction!
is this alex.fi ? Lol jk. Thanks for the info 👌🏾
Old 03-02-21, 10:10 AM
ALLBLCK604
Driver

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Usually what a grown *** man does when he likes something, he makes up his own mind on whether he should buy it.

if you like the wheels dude go for it. Who cares what people think. It’s not their whip it’s yours. Your taste is not their taste.

you gonna let a poll dictate how your car looks? Well then judging, I really don’t like to judge, but judging by your taste in wheels, no one is going to like anything you put on your car. So forget the polls. Just do what makes you happy.
Old 03-02-21, 10:48 AM
Frobro561
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ALLBLCK604
Usually what a grown *** man does when he likes something, he makes up his own mind on whether he should buy it.

if you like the wheels dude go for it. Who cares what people think. It’s not their whip it’s yours. Your taste is not their taste.

you gonna let a poll dictate how your car looks? Well then judging, I really don’t like to judge, but judging by your taste in wheels, no one is going to like anything you put on your car. So forget the polls. Just do what makes you happy.
I appreciate your 2 cents but dont be disrespectful about it. You dont know anything about me except 3 wheels i mentioned i liked. I cant get an opinion on a forum ? Esp, as a first time buyer ?
Old 08-20-21, 12:04 PM
coreyligon
Driver School Candidate

I love my Aritsa Titans.

(f)18x8.5 +30 (r)18x9.5 +35

Frobro561 (12-08-21)