IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Is200t Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-22, 09:25 AM
Mastro3IS
9th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Is200t Exhaust

Hello, for any 3is 200t owners, I have something that might interest someone.

I have a 2017 is300 fsport awd. I am buying an armytrix valvetronic exhaust system, however it is only made for the 4 cylinder model, Therefore I will only be able to use the axleback portion. It has valves and is the only valved system I can find aside from fabricating one for myself. I currently have a remark axleback on (quad chrome tips), so here is my offer:

armytrix turbo back system with the remark axleback. This would be the full exhaust system minus the valved portion for someone who doesn't mind a loud car. This is great for someone who wants a loud car and very unrestricted exhaust. If this would be something that someone will be interested in, let me know and we could message directly. Thank you in advance.
The following users liked this post:
17IS200t (06-22-22)
Old 05-24-22, 12:33 PM
arentz07
drives cars

Received 3,740 Likes on 1,902 Posts

Originally Posted by Mastro3IS
Hello, for any 3is 200t owners, I have something that might interest someone.

I have a 2017 is300 fsport awd. I am buying an armytrix valvetronic exhaust system, however it is only made for the 4 cylinder model, Therefore I will only be able to use the axleback portion. It has valves and is the only valved system I can find aside from fabricating one for myself. I currently have a remark axleback on (quad chrome tips), so here is my offer:

armytrix turbo back system with the remark axleback. This would be the full exhaust system minus the valved portion for someone who doesn't mind a loud car. This is great for someone who wants a loud car and very unrestricted exhaust. If this would be something that someone will be interested in, let me know and we could message directly. Thank you in advance.
Sounds like a great idea. If you are interested in selling this, please post in the Marketplace to formally create a listing for it. Thanks!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq...aq_marketplace
The following users liked this post:
Mastro3IS (06-23-22)
Old 06-22-22, 10:00 PM
17IS200t
3rd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I’m also selling my full Armytrix valvetronic exhaust system

Where are you getting this exhaust from. I could probably save you a ton of money if you’re wanting this system used. With the burnt blue tips! It also comes with the catless downpipe ($1000) brand new. Crazy but the system that I have I found it online for $4700 shipped. I’m selling mine for $2500 shipped
Old 06-23-22, 03:31 PM
Mastro3IS
9th Gear

I totally forgot to post this on that section of the forum, but I decided to go a different route. I actually am getting a custom valved exhaust made. I might make a whole thread on that instead!
Old 06-23-22, 03:35 PM
Mastro3IS
9th Gear

Originally Posted by 17IS200t
Where are you getting this exhaust from. I could probably save you a ton of money if you’re wanting this system used. With the burnt blue tips! It also comes with the catless downpipe ($1000) brand new. Crazy but the system that I have I found it online for $4700 shipped. I’m selling mine for $2500 shipped
I actually am going a different route. I purchased universal valved mufflers from valvetronic. I'm doing just an axleback for now since I want to see how it sounds with just that. No one makes any valved systems for the 3.5L 3is so I decided to go with this custom when I found it. I don't like cutouts as I feel like dumping exhaust gasses right out of the bottom of the car isnt a great idea. I also didn't want to cut into my stock pipes. I hope it goes well, and Ill update this thread or just end up posting a new one entirely.
Old 02-26-23, 09:52 AM
aj3is
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually am going a different route. I purchased universal valved mufflers from valvetronic. I'm doing just an axleback for now since I want to see how it sounds with just that. No one makes any valved systems for the 3.5L 3is so I decided to go with this custom when I found it. I don't like cutouts as I feel like dumping exhaust gasses right out of the bottom of the car isnt a great idea. I also didn't want to cut into my stock pipes. I hope it goes well, and Ill update this thread or just end up posting a new one entirely.
hi any updates on this? Planning on purchasing this valvetronic universal mufflers and installing them on my stock exhaust.
Old 02-26-23, 05:30 PM
Mastro3IS
9th Gear

Hey, so I eventually ended up doing valvetronic. I went with the 2.5 inch version, and bought quad chrome tips off some site (valvetronics were a bit pricey) Fitment is...strange. Here is what I mean...
The mufflers have the input and outputs on one side of the muffler, making the other half stick out a bit. I had custom pipes fabricated anyway because I wanted to keep the stock exhaust. The pipe has to have a pretty decent bend in order to avoid hitting any other components. HOWEVER, it does fit! The tips stick out just where i wanted them, just about where it sits on the remark axleback. Now, I also have completely stock exhaust components aside from this, and I feel it DESPERATELY needs a midpipe to wake the car up. Even with the valves open, it quite quiet when driving. You can't hear much of a difference with the valves open and closed. I'm not sure if its the mufflers or if it is the fact that I only have the axleback. (that being said, Im looking for a midpipe if any one is parting out lol)
All in all, the experience is okay. I feel like if you have a more full exhaust you will have a better experience.

Old 02-27-23, 10:14 AM
aj3is
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, so I eventually ended up doing valvetronic. I went with the 2.5 inch version, and bought quad chrome tips off some site (valvetronics were a bit pricey) Fitment is...strange. Here is what I mean...
The mufflers have the input and outputs on one side of the muffler, making the other half stick out a bit. I had custom pipes fabricated anyway because I wanted to keep the stock exhaust. The pipe has to have a pretty decent bend in order to avoid hitting any other components. HOWEVER, it does fit! The tips stick out just where i wanted them, just about where it sits on the remark axleback. Now, I also have completely stock exhaust components aside from this, and I feel it DESPERATELY needs a midpipe to wake the car up. Even with the valves open, it quite quiet when driving. You can't hear much of a difference with the valves open and closed. I'm not sure if its the mufflers or if it is the fact that I only have the axleback. (that being said, Im looking for a midpipe if any one is parting out lol)
All in all, the experience is okay. I feel like if you have a more full exhaust you will have a better experience.
thanks man!! Looks great. Hoping to order it soon for my 2018 350 f sport. Hopefully there’s a difference in sound. Do you recommend to have pipes made or can stick with the stock ones?