Is350 (sedan Or Convertible)??

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-05, 05:47 PM
LexusFan8
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pissout
Which One U Prefer???
Seriously this thread is pretty ridiculous. You have no clue what the convertible looks like, we hardly hardly know about the 4 door since Lexus is so secretive with their stupid marketing tactics and you’re asking us which one we would prefer? We’re all here waiting impatiently to see the car debut in showrooms and you’re here asking questions about whether we’ll choose a convertible or a sedan. What logic are you seriously using for this question????
Old 09-28-05, 06:01 PM
XeroK00L
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LexusFan8
Seriously this thread is pretty ridiculous. You have no clue what the convertible looks like, we hardly hardly know about the 4 door since Lexus is so secretive with their stupid marketing tactics and you’re asking us which one we would prefer? We’re all here waiting impatiently to see the car debut in showrooms and you’re here asking questions about whether we’ll choose a convertible or a sedan. What logic are you seriously using for this question????
It's simple, LexusFan8. We all know the IS is Lexus's answer to the compact luxury sport segment, so a natural question to ask is in what body style we wish Lexus make the IS the most. In fact, the IS doesn't even need to exist for this question to be asked. As long as a market segment is defined this question makes 100% of sense.
Old 09-28-05, 08:10 PM
pissout
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by flipside909
Who said I was stopping the discussion, I just made a point. Now i'm getting a lecture from you of all people? I think you need to take your commentary to PM as it has nothing of intrinsic value to add to this thread.

u still crying here??? omg.... that's enough kid.....!!! lololool....
Old 09-28-05, 08:17 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by pissout
u still crying here??? omg.... that's enough kid.....!!! lololool....
flipside, there was no need for you to posted that, you should have taken it to pm.

and pissout, WHAT part of my previous warning do you NOT understand? this type of actions are not welcome here and i have had enough of it. you either stop that right now or we will show you your door out. got that? this is your last warning
Old 09-28-05, 08:23 PM
pissout
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by rominl
flipside, there was no need for you to posted that, you should have taken it to pm.

and pissout, WHAT part of my previous warning do you NOT understand? this type of actions are not welcome here and i have had enough of it. you either stop that right now or we will show you your door out. got that? this is your last warning

sorry man...i just wanted to stop him....cuz he was like keep complaining...so....that's it~!!!
cool~!!
Old 09-28-05, 08:26 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 534 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by XeroK00L
It's simple, LexusFan8. We all know the IS is Lexus's answer to the compact luxury sport segment, so a natural question to ask is in what body style we wish Lexus make the IS the most. In fact, the IS doesn't even need to exist for this question to be asked. As long as a market segment is defined this question makes 100% of sense.
We can only hope Lexus brings out an IS modeled after the LF-C concept. Look at the Solara when it first came out, it came out as a concept convertible in the beginning...but first introduced as a regular 2 door coupe. Then the convertible came out 2 years after. It's a waiting game at this point. At this moment, the IS sedan is available, nothing more.