IS C Discussion about the convertible IS C model

*** Official ISx50C Thread ***

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-10 | 02:59 PM
fknISC808
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ISCjonny
i think people are reffering to that they cant jump to a song that begins with... lets say T.. they have to scroll 5 at a time until the they get to the T section. Personally i think it works fine.
Oh i see, i didnt think of that and testing it. but now that i recall how the nav works, i can see that being a PITA! i like it too. just leave it on random.
Old 04-09-10 | 04:26 PM
mikes rx
I use "..." ....... a lot

I don't have an ipod, so I always listen to xm......

....I personally don't like how it limits itself to like 10 characters, even though there's PLENTY of space left on the display.
Old 04-09-10 | 04:52 PM
fknISC808
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by mikes rx
I don't have an ipod, so I always listen to xm......

....I personally don't like how it limits itself to like 10 characters, even though there's PLENTY of space left on the display.
I dont have XM, the sat radio guys dont offer that shiet here in hawaii i wouldnt need my iPod if they offered sat.
Old 04-10-10 | 01:54 PM
RXSwoosh
Rookie

I don't like that it automatically plays the song when you are just scrolling down through the list of songs. I would prefer it stay on the song that it is playing until I actually select a new one. I have XM right now but think I will let it expire as I cant really justify the subscription price... It is tough choice though, as there are times when it is great to have.
Old 04-14-10 | 07:00 PM
fknISC808
Lexus Champion

its been a little bit since I got to use an ipod in the car. I would have to agree with the rest of the guys out there. I do not really like the fact you have to scroll 5 at a time, and if you stop it plays that song. there are probably more gripes about it but lets just say that i agree with the rest. on that one lexus.

On a different note, the weather here in hawaii is sunny and breezy so it's TOP DOWN weather. I love my CAR!
Old 05-05-10 | 04:35 PM
pwnyboy
Driver School Candidate

I called them about that. They said they think it's a typo (actually, they didn't really know what I was talking about)....if you look you'll see that it also says it's for the sedans.

Not that easy phil. There aren't any kits out there for the ISC....yet.

that price is ridiculous, especially if the fitment is like this (thanks rashoodz):

4 doors?! I've never seen this. So is it still convertible?
Old 05-05-10 | 04:48 PM
nmpeter
Pole Position

Lol its a IS250/350 sedan with a ISC front bumper.
Old 05-05-10 | 05:20 PM
fknISC808
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by nmpeter
Lol its a IS250/350 sedan with a ISC front bumper.
your car make it to the shop with a facelift?
Old 05-05-10 | 05:24 PM
nmpeter
Pole Position

My cars going in for some other body work/paint. ISC front probably wont happen yet.
Old 05-05-10 | 05:35 PM
fknISC808
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by nmpeter
My cars going in for some other body work/paint. ISC front probably wont happen yet.
In time...in time... its gonna look pretty sick!
Old 05-28-10 | 08:40 PM
mikes rx
I use "..." ....... a lot

FINALLY LOWERED!!!! F-sport springs and shocks. Gave me the perfect stance I was looking for.....along with great ride quality.

Thank you for everyone on here with the f-sport pkg that helped me with reviews.

(sorry, could only get some quick snaps in my garage.....I will hopefully have some better ones in a few days)

Old 06-06-10 | 12:18 AM
warmcaram3
Rookie

Just wondering if any of y'all of the factory wind deflector?

If so, can you give me your thoughts/review on it and also some pics of how it attaches?

I'm thinking about getting it....partially to cut down on wind turbulence on those slightly too cold/slightly too hot days, and also to give a look of a roll bar.

But, all the cars in my region (the north east region) come with park assist instead of the deflector unless special ordered....so no looking locally

TIA
Hi Mike,

If you are referring to the wind screen, I have it for my car. The wind screen does help reduce the feel of the wind while driving on a highway. It's similar to having a screen door at a house- if screen door is left open you feel a lot more air vs. having the door closed (sorry hope this comparison helps). You can also have the wind screen attached to your car while your top is up and still be able to see thru rear window. Below is the only picture I can find on my computer which was taken about 2-3 months ago, but I will take more detailed pictures very soon and post it in a few days for everyone to see.

If you or anyone is interested, my wind screen is up for sale! I only bought it because it was part of the sticker price and dealer insisted I get it.

Old 06-06-10 | 11:32 AM
rule1223
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by pwnyboy
4 doors?! I've never seen this. So is it still convertible?

did i see f on the fender?
Old 06-10-10 | 07:47 PM
warmcaram3
Rookie

Below are more pictures of the windscreen (10 pics):

Originally Posted by warmcaram3
Hi Mike,

If you are referring to the wind screen, I have it for my car. The wind screen does help reduce the feel of the wind while driving on a highway. It's similar to having a screen door at a house- if screen door is left open you feel a lot more air vs. having the door closed (sorry hope this comparison helps). You can also have the wind screen attached to your car while your top is up and still be able to see thru rear window. Below is the only picture I can find on my computer which was taken about 2-3 months ago, but I will take more detailed pictures very soon and post it in a few days for everyone to see.

If you or anyone is interested, my wind screen is up for sale! I only bought it because it was part of the sticker price and dealer insisted I get it.

Old 06-10-10 | 08:13 PM
Phil888
Lexus Champion

hmmm what about this!! Special thanks to VIP Auto Salon

Quick Reply: *** Official ISx50C Thread ***