Originally Posted by Falucka
Is that 10k, 12k or 15k miles?
12,000 miles
Old 03-03-08, 03:23 AM
bmoney12
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Falucka
Only with a 24 month lease, and with a discount of ~13,000 off MSRP. But yes, the lease on an IS-F isn't great, but not as bad as an E92 M3.

I'm looking for one of the 10 to 12K off M5 deals now. You're right though the M3 rates are horrible and will cost you 1300 to lease one with money out of pocket...that's why I cancelled my order. The IS-F is going to run me under 1100 with 1K out of pocket.
Old 03-10-08, 04:23 PM
nysupraman
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

I didnt know where to post this so here it goes... We have a current lex that is on lease until this december. Two reps are tellin me 2 different things. One says that if i trade it in for another lex (is-f) i can get a 6month forgiveness and get it in june. The other rep says i can trade it in right away? Which is true?
Old 03-10-08, 04:29 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

you should call in lfs and find out what they have. a lot of times within 6 months, they do offer encore program if you lease another lexus. trade in right the way, that i am not too sure
Old 03-10-08, 09:33 PM
y2ks2k
CL Folding Freak

I was told by my sales guy that he could get it to me under $1000 on a lease with apparent negative equity in my IS350

We shall see, I told him I didn’t want to pay more then $900 on a 3 year.
Old 03-11-08, 02:52 AM
bmoney12
Rookie

I ended up at $999 a month for 36 months 12K a year with $2500 out of pocket. Unfortunately my local dealers weren't budging on discounting the car.
Old 04-30-08, 12:30 PM
MDlexus
Intermediate

Received 47 Likes on 24 Posts

I just recently started to inquire about the ISF and GS 450h. I had gotten a verbal quote of $1175/month for the ISF(39 mos, 18K miles/yr, only 1st month payment) and $1095/month for the 450h(39 mos, 18K miles/yr, only 1st month payment). Any idea if these are good numbers and can I bring them down some more? My current vehicle is not up until June. The rep said I could probably do a little better then. I would appreciate any feedback.
Old 05-21-08, 02:20 AM
Rasin_ISF
Driver School Candidate

Sorry guys but have to say it.... If you have to ask the price you can't afford it.... there's no magical deals...
Old 05-21-08, 05:51 PM
pbm317
Lead Lap

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Rasin_ISF
Sorry guys but have to say it.... If you have to ask the price you can't afford it.... there's no magical deals...
So would you just walk in and pay MSRP for anything?

I think people are able to ask right now, because with the economy how it is, and great competing models around, it's a buyers market.

People come here to discuss potential offers and get feedback from others about it.
Old 05-21-08, 07:12 PM
ISFTwins
Driver

+1 -- Just because you have money doesn't mean you should throw it away... A good reason most of us have enough money to buy a Lexus in the first place!!
Old 05-31-08, 01:50 AM
medici78
Driver School Candidate

Does Lexus allow for lease assumptions? A friend of mine recently picked up a BMW 335i (with $10k in extras to sweeten the deal) and all he had to do was simply take over the lease from the original lessee. He ran a credit app with BMW Financial and, once approved, the car/lease was his.
I have seen firsthand BMW is cool with this, but I have heard Porsche does not, so I am under the assumption different manufacturers finance divisions will have different policies.

I drove one today and really liked it. It would be my first Lexus (although I'm no stranger to Toyotas) so I'd love to pick one of these up. However, I'm so fickle, I know I'll get bored in a year or less and want to move on to something different. If I could confirm Lexus allows for lease assumption, it would swing me towards purchasing one.

FWIW, the dealer would discount (very little) on an untitled IS-F with 2,000 miles (owner drove it) and did not budge on a zero-mile car. I don't know if others have gotten discounts.
Old 05-31-08, 08:20 AM
bmoney12
Rookie

Originally Posted by medici78
Does Lexus allow for lease assumptions? A friend of mine recently picked up a BMW 335i (with $10k in extras to sweeten the deal) and all he had to do was simply take over the lease from the original lessee. He ran a credit app with BMW Financial and, once approved, the car/lease was his.
I have seen firsthand BMW is cool with this, but I have heard Porsche does not, so I am under the assumption different manufacturers finance divisions will have different policies.

I drove one today and really liked it. It would be my first Lexus (although I'm no stranger to Toyotas) so I'd love to pick one of these up. However, I'm so fickle, I know I'll get bored in a year or less and want to move on to something different. If I could confirm Lexus allows for lease assumption, it would swing me towards purchasing one.

FWIW, the dealer would discount (very little) on an untitled IS-F with 2,000 miles (owner drove it) and did not budge on a zero-mile car. I don't know if others have gotten discounts.
I had mine on swapalease for a couple months. I ended up selling it outright. It's only 45 bucks to transfer a lexus lease. I thought mine was a good deal at $999 a month with a 3K incentive to take it over. Ended up selling it for 52K.
Old 05-31-08, 11:10 AM
jman-is350
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by medici78

Does your friend live in AZ?

BMW ppl really have their act together on the lease transfer process.

Some dealers in SoCal have up to 8 ISF on their lot!
Old 05-31-08, 04:35 PM
medici78
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jman-is350
Does your friend live in AZ?

BMW ppl really have their act together on the lease transfer process.

Some dealers in SoCal have up to 8 ISF on their lot!
We live in TX. The car was from California and is now registered in TX.
I think this is the first time the local dealer actually has some in inventory (that weren't pre-sold) and they're not budging on pricing.
Old 05-31-08, 06:31 PM
Mixman
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Went to a dealer today and he was really pushing the ISF, they had two in stock. He said that he would work with me on price and I should be able to get a lease in the "$800's".

Quick Reply: Is-F Lease