IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

someone is on E90post.com getting fired up

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-08, 08:53 PM
SilverBull
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default someone is on E90post.com getting fired up

One of you IS-F owners is over on the BMW forum getting those guys fired up. I must say they act like morons over there with their immature comments. Some 18 year old keeps dropping F bombs on the forum over there.
Old 04-16-08, 08:57 PM
ExTrEmE99
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Link? I wont post but im curious on what the BMW owners say, Althought im sure i know what they are saying...

Even though we dont like or hate BMW, we always give them props but BMW fans never say the same things about other brands...
Old 04-16-08, 09:13 PM
WALDIS350
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133006

i found the link and yeah the IS-F guy was stating fact and tryin to not be bias
Old 04-16-08, 09:23 PM
ExTrEmE99
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Ive actually read that thread when i was following the "ken M3 situation with husker auto dealership"

But they get very defensive when it comes to Lexus, so much hate but Oh well, you wont be able to please everyone. As long as your having fun and like your car thats all that really matters.

In the end, We have a reliable Lexus with nice interiors
and bmw has speed?
Old 04-16-08, 09:23 PM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

spoiled SOBs. dont know why SOME bmw owners are so cocky, must make up for the smaller things in life.
Old 04-16-08, 09:34 PM
SilverBull
Advanced

quite honestly that is one thing I hate about buying this car. There so many clowns that make owning a BMW look so bad. I feel like every other douchebag since I am buying this car. I am will try and convert the image over time. Oh, I am still going to buy a NSX when I get the bigger house.

STILL, a 13.2 1/4 mile time sucks for that IS-F. They will be clowing that car because of that with good reason.
Old 04-16-08, 09:38 PM
darkdream
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess maybe they feel threatened for the BMW image as the best sports sedan
Old 04-16-08, 09:56 PM
Civic Si-r
Lead Lap

ToothDoc shouldn't be trollin over at the BMW forums. The fan boys are getting jealous. He should just read their comments and let it be that. No need to disturb the hive.
Mind you I have nothing against Tooth Doc, but as 1 member on this forum has already stated, the cars in the IS-F segment are all good cars, and I have to agree, for once Lexus has built a car that is in good company...be proud, let's just hope Lexus will add more HP and torque and hold the "F" branding forever.
Old 04-16-08, 10:08 PM
chrisburke
Lead Lap

My m3 is gone and still talk to all the guys there and they all appreciate cars and dont see whos D?&k is bigger.. I was going to order a new m3 drove and was utterly disappointed.. but whatever..
Old 04-16-08, 10:09 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That is why I never stayed on that forum or any forum for that matter. CL is a stand out place because of the members we have!
Old 04-16-08, 10:11 PM
ToothDoc
11 Second Club

Hey, that's me - I didn't start that thread BTW. I just put a vid of an IS-F vs. a stock 335i because prior to that, everybody was saying how a 335i was so much better than the IS-F because of ONE freaking example of a modded 335i beating an IS-F at a dragstrip. So I just wanted to show those boys what a stock vs. stock race would look like. And then, all hell broke loose!

Honestly, I really don't care about the bashing/flaming. It's an anonymous forum - it happens. They're very proud of their cars and the fact that they have great modding potential for little money. Heck, if I could add another 100+ HP to my IS-F for only 2K, I'd do it... if it didn't void my warrantee and gave me CEL lights.

I'm not really trolling - I'm a car enthusiast like most guys here. I like to read about all cars but when I feel there is a need to correct misinformation, I do.

In any case, I'm really enjoying the car! Just not at the dragstrip. LOL. So, I'm going to try something different - I'm going to that track experience thing and this time, I got a Gtech RR timer and going to install a video in my car. I'll record the pro driver and then I'm going to record me driving it. My goal for my first track experience will be to go at 90% of the lateral G forces of the pro driver. Anybody interested in the vids possibly?
Old 04-16-08, 10:13 PM
RenaultOne
Rookie

I apologize to you on behalf of the sane and intelligent ppl on E90post.com. Some of the comments on the thread are infuriating. There are a lot of condescending ppl on that forum.
Old 04-16-08, 10:29 PM
Badman Forever
Lead Lap

only one modded 335i has beaten an is-f (due to driver errors.. me!), but the rest of the 335i's have lost. i'm surprised they haven't gotten cocky over beating the new m3s from the same family. =| i can already see those guys getting pissed if a gt-r beats em.
Old 04-16-08, 10:32 PM
Tommy350
Lead Lap

why are beamer owners so cocky? both(is-f &m3) are great cars and to me evenly match....
Old 04-16-08, 10:36 PM
ISFfan
Pole Position

haha BMW fanboys..at least some Bimmer members are defending the is f

Nick

Quick Reply: someone is on E90post.com getting fired up